Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Um, Graeme. I'm a bit more worried about the words that CJ is going to have with you and me :unsure: !

I'm not. The 'words' had better be chapter 16 of LTMP or I'll be very unhappy.... :P

Back to work for me :(

• Site Administrator

Okay guys and gals, found a really good joke that may actually explain CJ's origin too!!! :D

Enjoy this one, as it is to celebrate the release of Chapter 14 :2thumbs:

A English missionary gets sent into deepest darkest Africa and goes to live with a tribe there. He spends years with the people, teaching them to read, write and the good Christian ways of the white man. One thing he particularly stresses is the evils of sexual sin. Thou must not commit adultery or fornication!!

One day, the wife of one of the Tribe's noblemen gives birth to a white child. The village is shocked and the chief is sent by his people to talk with the missionary. 'You have taught us of the evils of sexual sin, yet here a black woman gives birth to a white child. You are the only white man that has ever set foot in our village. It doesn't take a genius to work out what has been going on!'

The missionary replies: 'No, no, my good man. You are mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence - some things just can't be explained. Look to thy yonder field. See a field of white goats, and yet amongst them is one black one. Nature does this on occasion.'

The chief pauses for a moment then says, 'Tell you what, you don't say anything about the black goat, I won't say anything about the white child.'

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, Steve :D

I'll be missing for the next day or two -- business trips and I don't think I'll have much internet access... :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, Steve :D

I'll be missing for the next day or two -- business trips and I don't think I'll have much internet access... :(

B) ......Another business trip?? Tell me your not meeting up with any former Soviet Intellegence people :lol:

I'd bet he may be designing evil cliffies for other stories back here. By the way, what do you guys think a goat may be doing when on vacation?

B) ............He is Definitely not creating little goats :P:P

• Site Administrator
I'd bet he may be designing evil cliffies for other stories back here. By the way, what do you guys think a goat may be doing when on vacation?

This is a very disturbing image that came to mind right away. Be Warned!!! :o

I see a mountain meadow with majestic mountains in the back ground and then music starting and Julie Andrews starting out singing "The hills are alive with the sound of music"

Next hearing a loud :sheep: and then CJ bounding into the scene and butting poor Julie in the toosh and knocking her out of the scene. :D

Disturbing eh?

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
This is a very disturbing image that came to mind right away. Be Warned!!! :o

I see a mountain meadow with majestic mountains in the back ground and then music starting and Julie Andrews starting out singing "The hills are alive with the sound of music"

Next hearing a loud :sheep: and then CJ bounding into the scene and butting poor Julie in the toosh and knocking her out of the scene. :D

Disturbing eh?

Steve B)

B) ........ :wacko: What!! CJ doesn't like Julie Andrews :P

• Site Administrator
Ieshwar (who has no idea who Julie Andrews is!)

That actually might be a good thing :P

So, I have run out of goat jokes, so I guess I will just post in order to keep the posting stats up there.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
That actually might be a good thing :P

So, I have run out of goat jokes, so I guess I will just post in order to keep the posting stats up there.

Steve B)

I'm back :) Sorry -- I had a day trip to Brisbane yesterday, which makes for a really long day (round-trip flying time is 4:20) and I didn't have any internet access the whole day. By the time I got home, I just wanted to go to sleep....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..