Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

Guys and a few gals.. A miracle has just taken place.

There is actually a thread here at GA which can proudly boast of its goat-free nature for 200 posts.

I'm sure our resident goat will not let it remain like this. :)

BeaStKid

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

So woke up this morning, and mysteriously a hour disappeared from our clocks here too :D . Whatever phenomenon hit Australia last week, must be sweeping across North America now.

As far as the weather :( , woke up to 5 cm of snow covering everything this morning. Had to drive 450 km through a constant snow storm to get home. But made it safe and in good condition. I always hate the first snowfall of the year. Everybody either drives like complete idiots or way too overly cautious for my liking.

Anyways, have a good day everyone :D .

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator

I arrived at work today to find the lifts not working. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise -- it meant it was an extra hour before I learnt that Codey passed away on Sunday morning, USA time :( I really don't know how much work I'm going to get done today....

In response to the article posted by Graeme, I would say that it's very barbaric! A life is a life. If it was for food, I would have accepted it. But for 'mock satanic' reasons?? :angry:

Ieshwar

B) ..........I quite agree, but nothing surprises me anymore, I mean if we are consider 10% all people are gay, what to say 10% aren't all nuts, idiots and bigots.

OK, seeing as this thread is dedicated to CJ's awayness, this is probably the best place to post this - On 11/2 @ 6:03am, my mailbox received this message from CJ:

Hi Emoe! Greetings from Kusidasi, Turkey. Yep, Drinking turkish Coffee in an internet cafe. :-) I do have [chapter] 16, but need to make some changes and haven't had a chance yet. Its been VERY hectic, but fun!!!

I can't log onto GA from here, (I really don't want the GA logo coming up in the middle of a turkish bazzar, and you can guess why) so could I ask a favor... Please post in my forum that you heard from me? And go ahead and tell 'em I'm in Turkey. I haven't even had chance to look at GA since I left.. I had no internet in Italy.

I'm laveing in a few hours, bound for the ancient city of Ephesious, then after a couple of days visiting Agean islands such, Athens. I probably won't have internet access again for a week, when I get to Venice.

Have fun!!!!

CJ :-)

Looking back over the topic posts, if CJ had logged on to GA and posted, it would've been #168. The fact that he chose not to and asked a surrogate (me) to post, shouldn't count against the game, so the show goes on. In all likelihood, he may be offline for 2 more weeks before he gets to Venice.

Let's get those fingers posting and see just how many posts we can make here before he comes back online. :2thumbs:

OK, seeing as this thread is dedicated to CJ's awayness, this is probably the best place to post this - On 11/2 @ 6:03am, my mailbox received this message from CJ:

Looking back over the topic posts, if CJ had logged on to GA and posted, it would've been #168. The fact that he chose not to and asked a surrogate (me) to post, shouldn't count against the game, so the show goes on. In all likelihood, he may be offline for 2 more weeks before he gets to Venice.

Let's get those fingers posting and see just how many posts we can make here before he comes back online. :2thumbs:

B) .....Ok then!! but did I hear that he is still making changes to Chap 16? And won't be able to post until another two weeks? S_it!! we will probably post over 400 by then :P

• Site Moderator
:( ...yeah for some reason I'm not in much of a mood to post

Same with me. When I saw the news of his passing this morning, I didn't even finish my morning rounds one the net.

• Site Administrator

I'll admit that I also heard from CJ, though he didn't ask me to pass on a message -- he obviously thought I might consider that to be a spoiler :P Emoe's email had a lot more detail in that I got. I'm going to have to have words with the goat when gets back about that :angry:

Today's a better day here. For starters, it's a public holiday here. I'm proud to say that I live in the only city in the world that gets a full day holiday for a horse race -- the Melbourne Cup! I also got a new toy yesterday -- my first decent telescope. I'm still working out how to adjust the sighterscope, but I managed to get a look at Jupiter and the Galilean moons last night :D I was really happy.

And tomorrow, Joe should be putting up the next chapter of LTMP! :2thumbs:

I'll admit that I also heard from CJ, though he didn't ask me to pass on a message -- he obviously thought I might consider that to be a spoiler :P Emoe's email had a lot more detail in that I got. I'm going to have to have words with the goat when gets back about that :angry:

Today's a better day here. For starters, it's a public holiday here. I'm proud to say that I live in the only city in the world that gets a full day holiday for a horse race -- the Melbourne Cup! I also got a new toy yesterday -- my first decent telescope. I'm still working out how to adjust the sighterscope, but I managed to get a look at Jupiter and the Galilean moons last night :D I was really happy.

B) .........As they say, "Life is good"

I also got a new toy yesterday -- my first decent telescope. I'm still working out how to adjust the sighterscope, but I managed to get a look at Jupiter and the Galilean moons last night :D I was really happy.

Wow, Graeme, a telescoping... oops.. you meant the visual aid not the Moon Checker? :lol:

Running away wildly after pantsing the Pincushion! He has a moon too!

Bob D. :wub:

PS I suppose the silliness isn't high enough for a monday, so let me help! Especially since it's been TWO WEEKS since the withdrawl began!

Can't wait!!!

• Site Administrator
Emoe's email had a lot more detail in that I got. I'm going to have to have words with the goat when gets back about that :angry:

Um, Graeme. I'm a bit more worried about the words that CJ is going to have with you and me :unsure: !

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..