Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Since CJ is away....

• Site Administrator
whoo hooo 100!!!

Yes, we made it!

A rancher named Clyde, has a car accident. In court, the trucking company's fancy lawyer was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say at the scene of the accident 'I'm fine.'"

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favourite goat Bessie in to the..."

"I didn't ask for any details!", interrupted the lawyer. "Just answer the question. Did you not say at the scene of the accident 'I'm fine'"?

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road... "The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question"

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite goat, Bessie."

Clyde thanked the Judge and proceeded, "Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite goat, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear ole Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans. Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun in hand, looked at me, and said "How are you feeling?"

"Now what the hell would you say?"

I've heard this before, but I still think it's funny :D Thanks, Steve!

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Moderator

I had two vcr's change time over night and the tv didn't. I have one clock that I don't have to worry about. It's one of those atomic clocks so it will change on its own.

Jan

• Site Administrator

Only 95 to go :2thumbs:

Barry and Ray are headed home after a big night on the town when Barry accidentally hits a buck goat. Ray being the animal lover he is jumps out the car and gives the goat artificial respiration and revives him. Ray says to Barry he's going to be fine but its cold so we'll have to put him in the car to keep him warm. Barry yells "What about the terrible stinking smell in my car?" Ray says "That's OK we'll hold the buck's nose!"

Have you noticed most goat jokes involve a goat getting injured or killed 0:) ?

Maybe I've scared CJ away from posting.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

Have you noticed most goat jokes involve a goat getting injured or killed 0:) ?

I have -- not really sure what to make of it, though :P

Monday morning -- the first Monday of Daylight Saving. Always a struggle.... :(

• Site Administrator
When I read this on Sunday, I promptly logged off as I didn't want to consider that it was Monday somewhere already :angry:

Sorry, Emoe... I'm guessing you'll do the same on my Saturday when it's only your Friday :P

• Site Administrator

Monday's joke:

A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a billy goat standing next to the green. He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Baahh. 9 Iron" The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. " Baahh. 9 Iron." He looks at the billy goat and decides to prove him wrong, puts his other club away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom! He hits it 10 inches from the cup. He is shocked. He says to the billy goat, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky goat, eh?" The billy goat reply's " Baahh. Lucky goat."

The man decides to take the billy goat with him to the next hole. "What do you think goat?" the man asks. " Baahh. 3 wood."

The guy takes out a 3 wood and Boom! Hole in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the billy goat, "OK where to next?" The billy goat reply, " Baahh. Las Vegas."

So, they go to "Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK goat, now what?" The billy goat says, " Baahh. Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks, " What do you think I should bet?" The billy goat replies, " Baahh. $3000,black 6." Now, this is a million to one shot to win, but after the golf game, the man figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table.

The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel. Once in the hotel room the man says "Goat, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful." "Just name it and it is yours." The billy goat replies, " Baaah, Kiss Me." He figures why not, since after all the goat did for him, he deserves it. With a kiss, the billy goat turns into a gorgeous 17-year-old girl.

"And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room."

:D

• Site Administrator
:D That was good! But the man forgot to say that it's Shadowgod;s fault!

btw, it's Tuesday here, 05.30! Good morning! :)

Ieshwar

My God!!! It's only 5:30 in the morning....go back to bed :P

It falls on us to ensure that the number of posts made per day at GA doesn't drop. I'm therefore calling on everyone to make an extra post a day, just for CJ.

To make it easier, you can make that extra post here in this thread, where almost anything goes. I'm starting -- this is my extra post for the day.

Okay, who's up next?

I miss him and my Chapters. :(

Thats ok I think its earning him his new Title. :D0:)

It falls on us to ensure that the number of posts made per day at GA doesn't drop. I'm therefore calling on everyone to make an extra post a day, just for CJ.

To make it easier, you can make that extra post here in this thread, where almost anything goes. I'm starting -- this is my extra post for the day.

Okay, who's up next?

Spuggy as a new mwmber who is only up to Chapter 20 in For Love I just want to say I think the writting is great, with a wonderful sense of humour and a very good storyline. Enjoy your holiday CJ and dnon't Goat around too much :D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..