How are you and how do you feel ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. In which age category are you ?

• between 13 and 20 years old
    • between 21 and 30 years old
    • between 31 and 40 years old
    • between 41 and 50 years old
    • above 51 years old
  2. 2. If you could change, in which category you would like to be ?

• between 13 and 20 years old
    • between 21 and 30 years old
    • between 31 and 40 years old
    • between 41 and 50 years old
    • above 51 years old
  3. 3. Why ?

• You have the best memories of an happy life at this age
    • You suppose it will be the happiest age
    • You have no reasons to change
    • Othe reasons (explain in your comments)

• Site Administrator

I picked I would like to be 21-30, and "Other Reasons". The main one is that I would like to act on what I know now -- the internal peace I've got now that I've finally accepted that I'm gay.

Okay, so I want to go back to being 30-ish. It's a great time of life. The first time around I didn't have all that much fun, but the 30-somethings I knew were having a blast. The only caveat I would add is that I acknowledge I am gay at that age. Then I'd not have to go through twenty some years of increasing mental problems until I finally accepted the fact I prefer men to women.

Of course, I really can't complain too much about waiting until I was 54 to come out. All the decisions I've made over the years have been mine (as long as we don't count my parents making me go to college and a few of their other ideas about how their son should grow up) so I can't be troubled with the outcome. Life goes on whether we like it or not. The whole point is to have as much fun so all that drool is happy drool.

Carl :boy:

I'm at the age where I don't want to go forward and definitely not backwards. I don't really have a reason for that.. lol.. I know I don't want to return to my Teens. I also don't want to move life along all that quick either. So I love where I'm at. :wub:

Krista

If I could I would be 22 forever.

Eternal beauty would be lovely.

I've delayed responding to this thread because I'm honestly not sure. It would certainly not be my childhood, and I doubt it would be retirement, but I'm not sure at what age I will be the happiest. I'm a career-oriented person, so it would have to be a point where I was in a job I loved, but on the other hand, there are joys of youth I don't particularly want to give up.

So, most likely 21-30 is the demographic I'd most enjoy, and the one I'll soon be entering.

Menzo

I really enjoyed lots of ages, and am glad to be able to remember them in varying degrees of detail. I've been reconnecting over the past couple of years with people I knew in high school, and we seem to have improved as persons with age.

When I was 11 I told myself to remember always that I was extremely happy during that year. At this point I have no idea why it was such a good time for me; I just recall that I promised myself that I'd remember it was a great age for me to be.

But would I want to relive my life? I think not, but it sort of depends. I didn't feel that great during my 40s, for one thing. Now I know why, so if I could go back with the knowledge I have now, that would be a better experience. But then I might mess up some of the things that have turned out well since.

While I enjoy my work for the most part, I find myself looking forward to when I can retire in a few years. I should be more comfortable financially then and will have more time to travel and work on my personal projects and such, assuming my health stays good for a while. It suits me just fine to be in the last third of my life. Of course, I don't know whether I'm in the beginning, middle, or near the end of that third.

I'd like to go back and revisit my 30's only because I don't remember them. I was busy raising small children during that time and didn't have time to breathe. Seems like they handed me a baby when I was 29 and then all of a sudden I was 40.

Sharon

I'd like to go back and revisit my 30's only because I don't remember them. I was busy raising small children during that time and didn't have time to breathe. Seems like they handed me a baby when I was 29 and then all of a sudden I was 40.

Sharon

B) ........Pretty easy for me to pick between 21-30, closer to 30, being on my own, out of the service and away from evil step-dad. Although I'm 53 now, I still feel young.

forever 27

That's how old Jim Morrison and several other icons were when they checked out.

For me, it's the 30's. I was making money and moving up. The 40s have been one bust after another.

If the 50s aren't any better, I may just decide to say fuk it and die.

That's how old Jim Morrison and several other icons were when they checked out.

For me, it's the 30's. I was making money and moving up. The 40s have been one bust after another.

If the 50s aren't any better, I may just decide to say fuk it and die.

B) ..............James,

Your barely 10 years out, I'm 23 going on 24 years out....mentally I feel 30, damn sports in H.S. my body feels like its oh 32 :wacko:

• Site Administrator
I picked I would like to be 21-30, and "Other Reasons". The main one is that I would like to act on what I know now -- the internal peace I've got now that I've finally accepted that I'm gay.

Ditto

I would like to be six forever , because mornings last a lifetime , and afternoons are so far away , because the world is flat and unfold as you explore every new wonderful things . because evil doesn't even exist when you are six .