Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play 16; Encores.

It's not up yet; I'm still making some final changes, but I should have it in to Joe by tonight, so that means y'all should have it by

tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay; I've been bugged by the flu.

So, I figured I'd make this a dual-purpose post; an update to let everyone know what is happening, and the start of the chapter thread. (See, I'm a lurker, striving to keep my post count down).

:)

Edit to add: Joe has posted the chapter. Thanks Joe!

The chapter is here:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not up yet; I'm still making some final changes, but I should have it in to Joe by tonight, so that means y'all should have it by

tomorrow at the latest. Sorry for the delay; I've been bugged by the flu.

So, I figured I'd make this a dual-purpose post; an update to let everyone know what is happening, and the start of the chapter thread. (See, I'm a lurker, striving to keep my post count down).

:)

B) .......I hear to cure an ailing goat that has the flu, he should take lots of vitamin C, consume chicken soup, and get lots of rest. But I have no idea what a Queen needs. :(

• Site Administrator
... consume chicken soup ...

I couldn't help remember a line from the Disney animation "Home on the Range". A rabbit has just offered some cows some meat as part of a meal:

"We don't eat meat. It's sort of a professional courtesy."

Somehow, I can't see a goat having chicken soup....

I couldn't help remember a line from the Disney animation "Home on the Range". A rabbit has just offered some cows some meat as part of a meal:

:( ........opps! how about some nice vegetable soup than?

Well shucks! Here I was thinking 16 was up only to be sorely disappointed! Hmmm, this is practically a cliffhanger you know ;)

ACK! A Cliffhanger?!?!? But, but, but, y'all know I never use those... 0:)

BTW, I don't know when this will be posted, but it's in Joe's inbox. :)

ACK! A Cliffhanger?!?!? But, but, but, y'all know I never use those... 0:)

BTW, I don't know when this will be posted, but it's in Joe's inbox. :)

B) .............Ah, last time (Chap 15) was delayed in posting because SOMEONE forgot to remind Joe. I hope this isn't the case again :wacko:

• Site Administrator

CJ is trialing new methods of cliffhanging. Remember, cliffhangers are there to try to entice the reader to keep going, to read the next chapter. CJ is trying to do this by enticing us with news of a new chapter, but doesn't release it until the right level of expectation has been reached :D

CJ is trialing new methods of cliffhanging. Remember, cliffhangers are there to try to entice the reader to keep going, to read the next chapter. CJ is trying to do this by enticing us with news of a new chapter, but doesn't release it until the right level of expectation has been reached :D

B) ........Of course, thereby living up to his title "Queen of all evilest Cliffhangers"..this time blaming Joe, and pointing fingers at ShadowG_d!! :P

• Site Moderator

He could throw out the soup and eat the can.

Jan

woot awesome chapter CJ :wub::2thumbs::wub:

they did it, they did it, they did it * happy dance *

garlic is good for colds though be wary. i still remeber the time that i conned a friend of mine at a music feastivle to eat a whole bunch of garlic to try and cure his cold, it was helarious he was swetting garlic for days.

oh and typo

Puffing his chest out a little, Brandon tapped on Chase

Wow.............. I have to say, that regardless of the cliff hangers...... I would still read this wonderful story, because I have to find out what is up with Scar...... and his minnions........ and what is up with the other bands lead singer...........(now).......... and how it all works out........ hehehehehehe

I can't stop reading now............. as olivia newton john sang..........'give me more, give me more..... '... or whomever it was singing that song from grease.............. hehehehehe

hugs and blessings.......... welcome back......... I hope your trip was fun and adventuresome..........

Susan :read:

Edited by bizzymom38
Wow.............. I have to say, that regardless of the cliff hangers...... I would still read this wonderful story, because I have to find out what is up with Scar...... and his minnions........ and what is up with the other bands lead singer...........(now).......... and how it all works out........ hehehehehehe

I can't stop reading now............. as olivia newton john sang..........'give me more, give me more..... '... or whomever it was singing that song from grease.............. hehehehehe

hugs and blessings.......... welcome back......... I hope your trip was fun and adventuresome..........

Susan :read:

:P at least you didn't quote xanadu

speaking of I think that would be an excellent song for the coronation

B) .........

Puffing his chest out a little, Brandon tapped on Chase's door. Seconds later, Chase opened it, wearing cargo shorts and a grin. Chase said nothing for a few moments as he ran his eyes over his boyfriend's bare torso, and Brandon asked, feeling slightly nervous, "Can I came in?"

I'm not sure that's a typo :P I caught that too. Vegas!! YEAH, CJ I want tickets!! You know your knowledge of the workings of this bomb is starting to scare me :( . Another great chapter and congratulations to Brandon & Chase finally hooking up

Edited by Benji

:D:D Woot! Woot! :wub::wub:

Now I feel guilty for having spoken so disparagingly when I quiered as to how many chapters I would have to wait....

I'm sorry, CJ! 100 kilos of the finest quality goat meal are being shipped to you. :D

The lead singer from the Shadows can make all the menacing stares he wants, so long as he keeps his pie hole shut. As has already been observed, Helen would make mince meat out of the whole group in short order if anything untoward like that were to happen. :devil:

CJ, I think you might be setting us up a bit by using Linda to feed Brandon the line that he's more in control now of what family and ex-friends might say to the press about his sexuality. It seems that Brandon has swallowed that whole, too. There's truth in it, but Brandon's not the type of man to take revenge. He would just be hurt and offer to leave the group. :(

I liked the way you had Brandon scare off Eric when he noticed that Eric was staring at Linda's ass. :lol:

Great chapter, CJ!!

:worship::worship::worship:

Conner

• Site Moderator

At last. And planning on at three more times before they call it a night.

Althought CJ didn't leave us with a cliffhanger concerning Brand and Chase, I think he's left us a bit fo one with The Scar. I mean, what's he got planned that could put the bomb into storage for 10 years. It sounds more like his plans are long range instead of the assumed present.

Jan

Althought CJ didn't leave us with a cliffhanger concerning Brand and Chase, I think he's left us a bit fo one with The Scar. I mean, what's he got planned that could put the bomb into storage for 10 years. It sounds more like his plans are long range instead of the assumed present.

Jan

B) ......That is a headscratcher :o but not a cliffhanger :( and as much as I am enjoying the story I hope it doesn't last for 10 years :wacko:

• Site Administrator
The lead singer from the Shadows can make all the menacing stares he wants, so long as he keeps his pie hole shut. As has already been observed, Helen would make mince meat out of the whole group in short order if anything untoward like that were to happen. :devil:

CJ, I think you might be setting us up a bit by using Linda to feed Brandon the line that he's more in control now of what family and ex-friends might say to the press about his sexuality. It seems that Brandon has swallowed that whole, too. There's truth in it, but Brandon's not the type of man to take revenge. He would just be hurt and offer to leave the group. :(

I caught that about the Shadow's lead singer, too. Could it be simple jealous -- that some roadie got the Instinct lead singer job when he thought he should've gotten it -- or is it homophobia, because Zeke let something slip (or the lead singer picked up on something and worked it out for himself)?

I also noticed the increased speculation about Chase not having a girl for the night. I hope Helen is on top of that one -- I can see the reporters digging deep to try to find out what's going on there.

As for Linda, she really only indicated that Brandon could make life difficult for his family. His ex-friends, on the other hand, aren't as vulnerable. I'm still expecting someone to make trouble for Brandon -- possibly even Zeke's brother.

Speaking of Zeke's brother. Did anyone else wonder why he hadn't gotten a backstage pass, since his brother was in the support band?

At least three more times.... :P

I'm trying to work that one out, too. He appears to want to store the bombs for up to ten years, and is concerned that they can't be detected. I also noticed that they are to have a remote detonation capability over that ten year period. I still can't work out how that will allow him to gain control of Paragauy, though.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..