Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play 16; Encores.

Just an update.... The title of the next chapter is Secrets and Lies.

Fear not; there are no cliffhangers (unless, of course, :king: Shadowgod has added some,).

The chapter is likely to be late; it is still being worked on by our team. It was delivered late due to me having a lot of work to do upon my return, and also due to me being sick for several days.

CJ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear not; there are no cliffhangers (unless, of course, :king: Shadowgod has added some,).

The chapter is likely to be late; it is still being worked on by our team. It was delivered late due to me having a lot of work to do upon my return, and also due to me being sick for several days.

CJ

It's a shame about the being late,, but better late than never huh!,

"secrets and lies" ummm that's sounds like interesting. It might be obvious for some,, but might bet it's that in the chapter Chase will be outed and prolly with his relationship with Brendan too (hence secrets) but they'll try to cover it up (hence lies)

alright that's a little general but hey, maybe I'll come up with a better theory later

We want next chapter!! :mace:

It's a shame about the being late,, but better late than never huh!,

"secrets and lies" ummm that's sounds like interesting. It might be obvious for some,, but might bet it's that in the chapter Chase will be outed and prolly with his relationship with Brendan too (hence secrets) but they'll try to cover it up (hence lies)

alright that's a little general but hey, maybe I'll come up with a better theory later

We want next chapter!! :mace:

I hope to have Ch 18 in to the team today, so I'm gaining ground. I need to get a buffer of completed chapters going again.,. :)

CJ

can't blame me I had it turned around in record time. Didnt even have time to alter the ending, as he claims i so often do. Geesh if I had that kind of time I'd write my own stuff :P

can't blame me I had it turned around in record time. Didnt even have time to alter the ending, as he claims i so often do. Geesh if I had that kind of time I'd write my own stuff :P

Well, now, I haven't had chance to look at the ending since you sent it back... Are you sure you didn't sneak in one of your signature scenes?

• Site Moderator

CJ, you and Steve are going to have some competition in the future. I just finished a chapter tonight for one of my authors who ended it with a cliffhanger. He's already done with earlier chapters of his current story.

Jan

CJ, you and Steve are going to have some competition in the future. I just finished a chapter tonight for one of my authors who ended it with a cliffhanger. He's already done with earlier chapters of his current story.

Jan

But Jan, I never use cliffhangers. :)

Steve, though, uses them, and this could make for an interesting competition! :devil:

Wow, they did it !!! :D:D

Sorry, CJ, I know that I'm quite late this time. Some perso reasons. But damn, this one was great. I definitely scream 'Encores'!!!

The last scene was hawt! It made me remeber the scene in FTL in the car/jeep/ :whistle:

I was seriously expecting a cliffhanger but wow! Are you getting yourself examined finally?

Great work

Take care,

Ieshwar

• Site Administrator
They could always get a goat drawn vehicle.

An excellent suggestion -- goat delivery systems for nuclear weapons. A must have for all modern arms dealers. :P

Well, now, I haven't had chance to look at the ending since you sent it back... Are you sure you didn't sneak in one of your signature scenes?
yup only commented, other then that I didn't touch it.

I found the ending rather abrupt - but you gotta stop the chapter at some point :P

• Site Administrator

You know, I find it quite annoying to have people discussing the next chapter before it's posted. It's cruel... unless the next chapter appears sometime in the next 24 hours :P

• Site Moderator
You know, I find it quite annoying to have people discussing the next chapter before it's posted. It's cruel... unless the next chapter appears sometime in the next 24 hours :P

I have to agree with you on this, Graeme

Jan

• Site Administrator

I have an announcement to make....

I have worked out where one of the nuclear weapons is going!

I was driving in the Victorian countryside today and I happened to see a sign: Goats 4 Sale

With my keen senses of deduction, I have concluded that CJ will have the small Victorian country town of Tooborac will cease to exist sometime in the near future in the story :)

• Site Administrator
I have an announcement to make....

I have worked out where one of the nuclear weapons is going!

I was driving in the Victorian countryside today and I happened to see a sign: Goats 4 Sale

With my keen senses of deduction, I have concluded that CJ will have the small Victorian country town of Tooborac will cease to exist sometime in the near future in the story :)

Ahhhhh, the pieces are starting to fall in place.

Here I thought it was The Scar seeking revenge, but in truth, CJ is writing a story to reflect his true feelings :o .

I believe that a young Cj (back when he was just a kidd :D ), was sold into a life of being a 'stud', traveling the Australian countryside and eventually onto Europe, and then the US. Being that CJ just couldn't be 'that kinda goat', he faced several threats and challenges from farmers to become dinner.

Miraculously he escaped and turned to a life of pounding out stories with his cloven hooves. But, he always remembers that one farmer in Tooborac who turned his life upside down. This mental trauma inflicted upon him also must be the reason of some of other character misgivings that have developed over the years (eg. denial, deflection, etc.) :lol: .

Finally able to come to grasps with his past, CJ has turned to literature to express his deep hatred for that farmer and the country that turned their backs on him. Although there is no real bombs, I'm sure he is just expressing his feelings through his writings of The Scar. Obviously the Instinct part of the story is to distract us from the 'real' story.

Thanks for the story CJ. It makes us understand you a bit more :D .

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..