whats one thing you want for christmas?

DLP

I want a few music cds.... okay so that sounds like nothing special ....

Specifically, I want Paul Potts cd "One Chance" and the *relatively* recent recording of Hector Berlioz's Les Troyens for those who don't know, its a selection of Les Troyens that's playing in Captain Picard's office in the movie First Contact when Riker reports in about their non-mission.

Yes people.... its Opera and I like it. I'm gay, I'm allowed :P

:worship: I want peace on earth and hope for all the people who suffer and fight :worship:

I'm too old to want a gift :P:P I have people around me who loves me and whom I love. That far enough !

Merry Christmas to everybody6.gif

:worship: I want peace on earth and hope for all the people who suffer and fight :worship:

I'm too old to want a gift :P:P I have people around me who loves me and whom I love. That far enough !

Merry Christmas to everybody6.gif

I want old bob! :wub:

I want my life to continue exactly the way it's been happening. I'm happy, I have great folks, two fun little sisters Liz and Annie, my adopted brother Chris, and most of all my BF and partner for life Doug. I'm a college freshman, and love school.

I've been fortunate, lucky, blessed, whatever you want to call it. Life is good!

Merry Christmas

and

Happy New Year

to everyone at GA!

Colin B)

Well, I would like to get a reply from busy Rohun while he's like seas away. I also want my best friend back!! Ok, for that I'll have to wait a few days.

A guy with a bow is cool... :D So, I get robbie or kevin? :whistle: Both will be good.

Ieshwar

Oh... nothing much really. Just something to warm the winter's chill...

...like an enemies heart in a box or perhaps his head on a pig pole.

Things like that just make me feel all warm inside. :)

Well, I would like to get a reply from busy Rohun while he's like seas away. I also want my best friend back!! Ok, for that I'll have to wait a few days.

A guy with a bow is cool... :D So, I get robbie or kevin? :whistle: Both will be good.

Ieshwar

Can I have your leftovers???

All I ever wanted was a guy to spend chrismas with, who knows I may get it, prob not tho.

I wanted a number of things and got them. The most important was peace and quiet. That's not so easy to get with both my parents by the dinner table. They managed to get along. :D I also wanted a new toilet seet for my bathroom. The old one was cracked and pinching people. That also found its way under the tree. Thanks Santa! :P