Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

Maybe you were raised on goat's milk -- you know what these noble types are like when it comes to raising children. Wet nurses are widely used -- yours was just a bit... different :D

I still have the scar on my forehead from the laser beam. :(

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you were raised on goat's milk -- you know what these noble types are like when it comes to raising children. Wet nurses are widely used -- yours was just a bit... different :D

B) ......Don't embarrass him, I'm sure he noticed that one nipple

Someone needs to stop using my simileys!!! whip.gif

And to think this post was created for the purposes of harming CJ, now... who knows! :blink:

So Talon when can we expect video number 2 of you droping him in the water? :D

• Site Administrator
Looks like Cj is spared with a tied vote. :P Even with all the meanness he's been up to lately. :)

Alas, no. All that's happened is there is a split in the voting -- there's a total of 18 votes to do SOMETHING to him. They're just in a 7/11 split. :)

Nope, there are too many people wanting the goat's well-being, that has forced a tie with the leading method of his undoing. So until the mounting or slow roasting out numbers all the other voters then no action can be done. :P

So get to voting.. :lol:

Krista

Nope, there are too many people wanting the goat's well-being, that has forced a tie with the leading method of his undoing. So until the mounting or slow roasting out numbers all the other voters then no action can be done. :P

Krista

But... But... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did I mention free cookies to those who vote for slow roasting? Can never go wrong with cooookkkiiiieeeesss.... I'll have b1ue make them right away :lol::lol:

Krista

i agree... who would give us those magnificent cliffhangers then?

Someone needs to stop using my simileys!!! whip.gif

The only way to stop us is deleting the items! :Pwhip.gif

Krista

I already voted.

• Site Moderator
So Talon when can we expect video number 2 of you droping him in the water? :D

It'll be a bit yet. Unfortunately, off camera, CJ managed to hit one of my tail feathers with those eyes of his.

It'll be a bit yet. Unfortunately, off camera, CJ managed to hit one of my tail feathers with those eyes of his.

Perhaps a story can tell the tale about a mutant goat with optical laser beam attacks being slain. :lol:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..