Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall keep that in mind. Rest assured that I will not tolerate my honor being impugned. :D

B) .....Now, now sir, your honor is intact, however I thought you were ready to mount a goat!!

sigh try to help someone out and they attack you unduely...

"Methinks thou DOST protest too much"

I still haven't recieved an answer to the question on how a person could be considered a King of something when:

1) people do not think he uses an absurd ammount of said thing.

2) people do not think any particular one was as evil as certain caprian factions would have the population believe.

3) people have seen instances of these things perpitraited by others far worse then they have seen done so by this so called king.

4) CJ agreed (on the record, and I have archives so he can edit as much as he likes and I WILL just change it back) that with out a proper vote of GA as a whole and pitting against authors as deserving as I, That I'd have to set aside the moniker. So until the vote :D

That said, who wouldn't want the title of King, I just want to know its mine fair and square and not given as part in some back room deal. I think that is only fair don't you?

Oh!

2) people do not think any particular one was as evil as certain caprian factions would have the population believe.

Hey I'm a Caprican and I never said that you use evil cliffies!!! They are interesting, but not cliffies... :) esp. the one in question, LiS 26

I still haven't recieved an answer to the question on how a person could be considered a King of something when:

3) people have seen instances of these things perpitraited by others far worse then they have seen done so by this so called king.

4) CJ agreed (on the record, and I have archives so he can edit as much as he likes and I WILL just change it back) that with out a proper vote of GA as a whole and pitting against authors as deserving as I, That I'd have to set aside the moniker. So until the vote :D

That said, who wouldn't want the title of King, I just want to know its mine fair and square and not given as part in some back room deal. I think that is only fair don't you?

B) ............Me attack!!! No,of course not!! long live the King!! (However, I wouldn't have chosen a goat for Queen)

I implore thee to construct a poll in one of the forums. The poll shall reconcile the all important issue of said title.

I implore thee to construct a poll in one of the forums. The poll shall reconcile the all important issue of said title.

B) ......There are several polls already out there, look in Shadowg_d's forum....also C James....and vote!! :wub:

Hey I'm a Caprican and I never said that you use evil cliffies!!! They are interesting, but not cliffies... :) esp. the one in question, LiS 26

That is why I said cerian Caprian Fractions. This scandal is in no way indicitive of caprians as a whole, and I do not intend it to be read as such. That would be stereotyping, and I don't do that :) well much...

Me attack!!! No,of course not!! long live the King!! (However, I wouldn't have chosen a goat for Queen)

Please re-read item #4.

I implore thee to construct a poll in one of the forums. The poll shall reconcile the all important issue of said title

It's coming, not today But I have faith :) either that CJ is afraid of not being able to micro manage the results.

There are several polls already out there, look in Shadowg_d's forum....also C James....and vote!!

True however, these polls , as agreed upon by the goat himself, are worded to skew results plus as per the agreement they fail to include the multitudes of other fine authors we have round here.

Please re-read item #4.

B) .......I seem to remember well while the goat was away, the kidds all played, did we not award him that askewed title?

you all may have, I'm not a kidd and had no hand in it :) That said, I have no problem discounting the results of that poll either. Though the results of that poll are no way as contradictory as the other poll, whose results clearly don't add up ( ref items 1 & 2 above).

you all may have, I'm not a kidd and had no hand in it :) That said, I have no problem discounting the results of that poll either. Though the results of that poll are no way as contradictory as the other poll, whose results clearly don't add up ( ref items 1 & 2 above).

B) ...............But surely you acknowledged the results (see post's #122 & #151 of Is CJ the Queen of all Evil Cliffhangers) You mean you did not vote :wacko:

B) ...............But surely you acknowledged the results (see post's #122 & #151 of Is CJ the Queen of all Evil Cliffhangers) You mean you did not vote :wacko:

I did not acknowledge the vote results until after CJ had returned, and then I was only imploring him to embrace his title just as he implored me to do so. What someone sees as good advice should be returned in kind no?

I did not acknowledge the vote results until after CJ had returned, and then I was only imploring him to embrace his title just as he implored me to do so. What someone sees as good advice should be returned in kind no?

B) ...........But of course, you being the gentleman just returning CJ's compliments.

Now, now, Your Majesty, I have in the past answered said questions, and I shall do so again;

#1: I have NEVER claimed that you over-use cliffhangers in any way. Over-use is, after all, a very different thing from mastery, and though I have oft claimed the latter, I have never claimed the former. I'll also mention that saying someone is the king of something is saying they are the best at it, not that they over-use it. :worship:

#2: But LiS 26 was indeed the Mother of All Cliffhangers! :worship:

I can cite at least TWO GA admins who proclaimed it's cliffhangery dominance, and of course many other readers too. Or have you forgotten the threats to your berries?

#3: This was a loaded question; you use "worse". Shadowgod, no one is trying to say that your cliffhangers are bad, we are just trying to acknowledge your absolute mastery of the eeeevil cliffhanger! :worship: (and I'll mention LiS 26, again! :worship: )

#4... I agreed to that? Umm, when? I do recall saying that, if there was a vote, your title would surely be re-affirmed.

And on your final point, you imply a shady backroom deal!?!?!? Nothing of the sort occurred! Now, bear in mind that not only was your title bestowed upon you by your readers after LiS 26, but it was also then confirmed by a special GA committee, and THEN confirmed by a vote in your forum!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..