Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

Meeko

Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Should CJ Be Mounted Ontop My Fireplace?

• YES BURN BURN!!!
    • NO WAY Why would you want to harm the innocent goat
    • It's All Shadowgod's Fault....
    • Slow Roasting Torture to make the Goat concede and give us a happy resolution

Now, now, Your Majesty, I have in the past answered said questions, and I shall do so again;

#1: I have NEVER claimed that you over-use cliffhangers in any way. Over-use is, after all, a very different thing from mastery, and though I have oft claimed the latter, I have never claimed the former. I'll also mention that saying someone is the king of something is saying they are the best at it, not that they over-use it. :worship:

#2: But LiS 26 was indeed the Mother of All Cliffhangers! :worship:

I can cite at least TWO GA admins who proclaimed it's cliffhangery dominance, and of course many other readers too. Or have you forgotten the threats to your berries?

#3: This was a loaded question; you use "worse". Shadowgod, no one is trying to say that your cliffhangers are bad, we are just trying to acknowledge your absolute mastery of the eeeevil cliffhanger! :worship: (and I'll mention LiS 26, again! :worship: )

#4... I agreed to that? Umm, when? I do recall saying that, if there was a vote, your title would surely be re-affirmed.

And on your final point, you imply a shady backroom deal!?!?!? Nothing of the sort occurred! Now, bear in mind that not only was your title bestowed upon you by your readers after LiS 26, but it was also then confirmed by a special GA committee, and THEN confirmed by a vote in your forum!

again he skews the truth

LiS is not the Mother of all cliffhangers, as attributed by a vote in my forum on the subject

I do not use worse, i did not start the poll.

yes you agreed to the vote BUT only because you thought your own Chapter 19 would not be posted by the end of 2007. You later, in several pm's and emails, voiced your lament over having agreed to the vote on the basis that chapter 19 would in fact be posted in 2007.

As to your summation. You are just using merry-go-round repsonses. Everything you infer with that paragraph is rebuffed above.

I have said it before, I'll reiterate it one last time. I have no qualms with being labeled king of something. I do however have qualms recieving such an honour via a comittee that operates out of sight and behind closed doors ( or threads..) I have issue with it not being a fair and impartial proceeding. Where other Authors considered? You have danced around these answers long enough and now you are backing out of the accord reached. Bad Form CJ :pissed:

:P

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got to get past several of us before he can get to the goat.

B) ........But he has high hopes! :P

I have yet to reach 200 posts. I am not even close to surpassing any of you. I do not believe it possible for me to do so. :P

I have yet to reach 200 posts. I am not even close to surpassing any of you. I do not believe it possible for me to do so. :P

B) .............Try 60 posts a day, see how long that will take you :P:P

200 posts? you gonna get that amount in 2-3 days max, I say. :P , but I agree with you, by the time we'll reach the 1,000s they'll have also went on, so it's basically impossible to surpass those top post-addicted.

B) .............Try 60 posts a day, see how long that will take you :P:P

That's a lot of posting. My fingers my break off.

200 posts? you gonna get that amount in 2-3 days max, I say. :P , but I agree with you, by the time we'll reach the 1,000s they'll have also went on, so it's basically impossible to surpass those top post-addicted.

I mean for my total. I'm in the 170s right now. I'm quite close to 200 posts.

again he skews the truth

LiS is not the Mother of all cliffhangers, as attributed by a vote in my forum on the subject

I do not use worse, i did not start the poll.

yes you agreed to the vote BUT only because you thought your own Chapter 19 would not be posted by the end of 2007. You later, in several pm's and emails, voiced your lament over having agreed to the vote on the basis that chapter 19 would in fact be posted in 2007.

As to your summation. You are just using merry-go-round repsonses. Everything you infer with that paragraph is rebuffed above.

I have said it before, I'll reiterate it one last time. I have no qualms with being labeled king of something. I do however have qualms recieving such an honour via a comittee that operates out of sight and behind closed doors ( or threads..) I have issue with it not being a fair and impartial proceeding. Where other Authors considered? You have danced around these answers long enough and now you are backing out of the accord reached. Bad Form CJ :pissed:

Hrmm, I recall no vote that would indicate that LiS 26 wasn't the Mother of all Cliffhangers? For indeed, LiS 26 is the Mother of All Cliffhangers. :worship:

Well, yes, I do admit that I had assumed that LTMP 19 would be posted after Jan 1st. And I did think that a few people, might, possibly, think that it was a cliffhanger due to the perhaps slightly tense ending.

Now, I will point out that you WERE voted King of Eeevil Cliffhangers in an open forum, your own forum in fact, where other authors (Graeme, and myself) were considered. So, if you prefer to discount the committee's findings, well, we always have that vote to fall back on, and as it is exactly what you say above that you wanted, you should now happily and gracefully accept your title.

Oh, and BTW, I'll also now point out that there are at least TWO GA admins who have labled you the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers.

He's got to get past several of us before he can get to the goat.

Wow, bodyguards! Thanks Jan!!! :)

• Site Administrator
Oh, and BTW, I'll also now point out that there are at least TWO GA admins who have labled you the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers.

Umm... I wonder how many admins I can get to label C James the Bastard Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers?

Let's see... so far I've counted three admins and a moderator.... Can I be bother looking for any more? :P

Hrmm, I recall no vote that would indicate that LiS 26 wasn't the Mother of all Cliffhangers? For indeed, LiS 26 is the Mother of All Cliffhangers. :worship:

Well, yes, I do admit that I had assumed that LTMP 19 would be posted after Jan 1st. And I did think that a few people, might, possibly, think that it was a cliffhanger due to the perhaps slightly tense ending.

Now, I will point out that you WERE voted King of Eeevil Cliffhangers in an open forum, your own forum in fact, where other authors (Graeme, and myself) were considered. So, if you prefer to discount the committee's findings, well, we always have that vote to fall back on, and as it is exactly what you say above that you wanted, you should now happily and gracefully accept your title.

:) You really stepped in it this time Goat...

It's funny should mention this poll where I am pitted against you and Graeme. I only say that because the results show quite clearly and loudly just who members think use Cliffhangers. If you need some memory refreshment to blow the Arizona Dust off your old mind I'll remind you that the winner with 11 votes compared to my measly 5 is none other then :o *GASP* C James! :o:o

With that poll in mind are you sure you want to herald those results as loudly as you do above?? By the looks of It I would say you do and thus you have stripped me of my crown claiming both King and Queen for yourself. I guess you just need a crown for each of the personalities that are roaming around out there. :P

Steve

It's funny should mention this poll where I am pitted against you and Graeme. I only say that because the results show quite clearly and loudly just who members think use Cliffhangers. If you need some memory refreshment to blow the Arizona Dust off your old mind I'll remind you that the winner with 11 votes compared to my measly 5 is none other then :o *GASP* C James! :o:o

With that poll in mind are you sure you want to herald those results as loudly as you do above?? By the looks of It I would say you do and thus you have stripped me of my crown claiming both King and Queen for yourself. I guess you just need a crown for each of the personalities that are roaming around out there. :P

Steve

B) ..........At the very least.....One for each horn!

Steve

Ack... That's not what I meant!

Ok, the poll where the readers are asked, plain and simple, "Is Shadowgod the King of Evil Cliffhangers". They said YES! So, therefor, you have been confirmed (or appointed, your choice) by the very public vote that you say you want? You should be happy. And I didn't even start that poll; Graeme did, so you can't accuse me of using tricky wording.

As for the winner of the poll you linked to, though, They must have been thinking of some other C James? I'm not the only C James on the 'net... and with me being a lurker here at GA, I'm probably fairly unknown, so they might have been thinking of some other C James.

So, are we in agreement, your majesty? :worship:

Edit to add: In this thread's poll, I see that "Its all Shadowgod's fualt" Is gaining ground! My sincere thanks to whomever voted for it! :worship:

Ok, the poll where the readers are asked, plain and simple, "Is Shadowgod the King of Evil Cliffhangers". They said YES! So, therefor, you have been confirmed (or appointed, your choice) by the very public vote that you say you want? You should be happy. And I didn't even start that poll; Graeme did, so you can't accuse me of using tricky wording.

As for the winner of the poll you linked to, though, They must have been thinking of some other C James? I'm not the only C James on the 'net... and with me being a lurker here at GA, I'm probably fairly unknown, so they might have been thinking of some other C James.

Edit to add: In this thread's poll, I see that "Its all Shadowgod's fualt" Is gaining ground! My sincere thanks to whomever voted for it! :worship:

:( ...........Men, forget the shovels!! What we need are backhoes <_< lots and lots of backhoes :rolleyes:

My My Goat, in your quick back pedaling you seemed to have stepped in it AGAIN. You really should watch out cause your getting IT all over the place. That will happen with four legs you know...

i linked that poll because you mention That I was a winner fair and square in a poll with other Authors. Now you say a poll that asks if Im the King of cliffhangers make up your mind! (Oh i get it Just depends which personality is manning the microphone)

As for Shadowgods fault gaining ground... :whistle: Brainwashing, They will learn when you turn on them in future stories...

Look Out Sacha you'll be next. Don't believe me ask Wildone (Wilde hmm that was a far jump) or Emoe57 (Thaddeus J Emoe in 'For the Love' ring a bell??) Then there is always Blackheart in for the love as well...

My My Goat, in your quick back pedaling you seemed to have stepped in it AGAIN. You really should watch out cause your getting IT all over the place. That will happen with four legs you know...

i linked that poll because you mention That I was a winner fair and square in a poll with other Authors. Now you say a poll that asks if Im the King of cliffhangers make up your mind! (Oh i get it Just depends which personality is manning the microphone)

As for Shadowgods fault gaining ground... :whistle: Brainwashing, They will learn when you turn on them in future stories...

Look Out Sacha you'll be next. Don't believe me ask Wildone (Wilde hmm that was a far jump) or Emoe57 (Thaddeus J Emoe in 'For the Love' ring a bell??) Then there is always Blackheart in for the love as well...

The war continues. We need an mediator to draft a peace treaty. :lol:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..