Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Showin the LOVE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me wanna go for sure :P now, if only I wasn't working and had enough cash :angry: oh well maybe next time, or maybe I can work things out.

And I agree it must be a CJames effect

B) ....I might go afterall, never turn down a bar-b-que invitation ^_^

Both of them, Joe and Steve, are sizzlingly hot!!!

Something I have always maintained.

And even Snowdog is a looker.... kiss.gif

um :blink: ... are you sure you aren't blind. Ya know, you make silly comments like that one and people will start to think you are just being polite and discount the comments about the real hotties.

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow "Snoopy" Dog

um :blink: ... are you sure you aren't blind. Ya know, you make silly comments like that one and people will start to think you are just being polite and discount the comments about the real hotties.

You should just learn to take the compliment when they comes and stop doubting 'em :PB)

you should know by now, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. ... and I think I am the oldest "dog" here :P

:king: Snow Dog

um, hello? :blink: Not by a long shot unless you are lying about your age in your profile...

kiss.gif

Modesty doesn't suit you here... Accept it...You're a looker!! :)

you should know by now, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. ... and I think I am the oldest "dog" here :P

:king: Snow Dog

Not by a long shot!! The highest age I have seen on a profile here at GA is...i think...in the seventies... not sure... but I'm sure that you're not the oldest.... :)

And, btw,........................Dogs are waaaay cute!! :wub:

BeaStKid :devil:

kiss.gif

Modesty doesn't suit you here... Accept it...You're a looker!! :)

Not by a long shot!! The highest age I have seen on a profile here at GA is...i think...in the seventies... not sure... but I'm sure that you're not the oldest.... :)

And, btw,........................Dogs are waaaay cute!! :wub:

BeaStKid :devil:

um, hello? :blink: Not by a long shot unless you are lying about your age in your profile...

Ahem ... How many other "Dog"s are on the forum ... sure there are other people and a goat who can't seem to properly identify cliffs because they are just "home" to him. I sure as hell didn't say I was the oldest member here, simply the oldest "dog" :P

Ahem ... How many other "Dog"s are on the forum ... sure there are other people and a goat who can't seem to properly identify cliffs because they are just "home" to him. I sure as hell didn't say I was the oldest member here, simply the oldest "dog" :P

And I reiterate, DOG'S are the CUTEST!!! Most adorable!!! :wub:

A goat who can't properly identify cliffs? Hrmm, you must mean Conner! He has (shockingly, I know) seemed to suggest that I've used cliffhangers on rare occasion, though of course, I never use cliffhangers. 0:)

Now, if you want proof that I can see and identify cliffs, let me point you over to take another look at Shadowgod's forum. Over there, in the cremnophile's lair, there are a plethora of soaring cliffs, dizzying precipices, malevolent, vertigo-inducing crags.. I get dizzy just thinking about it...

A goat who can't properly identify cliffs? Hrmm, you must mean Conner! He has (shockingly, I know) seemed to suggest that I've used cliffhangers on rare occasion, though of course, I never use cliffhangers. 0:)

Now, if you want proof that I can see and identify cliffs, let me point you over to take another look at Shadowgod's forum. Over there, in the cremnophile's lair, there are a plethora of soaring cliffs, dizzying precipices, malevolent, vertigo-inducing crags.. I get dizzy just thinking about it...

i think someone needs to have their pen swept out personally....

:P

If flipping channels ever leads to utter distress, can get you into a casket or merely into a cast with news reporters falsely saying you're dead, then you're not totally delusional, CJ.

and for that bondwriter is our crush of the week :wub:

I'm in love with all 3 of you! :wub:

And oh yeah, add Bondwriter, coz he plays the guitar! :wub:

Does it make you wanna go to the meet-up in Dallas this year?

See the details here: June Meet in Dallas

Anyone wanna pay the transpacific flight? LMAO

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..