Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Showin the LOVE

Shadowgod founded it... the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Eric. He added the i to make it pronounceable. That's the Eric in LTMP, not the one in FTL. :)

^_^ .......Well, he should have clarified that!! (already started cleaning the guns again)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadowgod founded it... the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Eric. He added the i to make it pronounceable. That's the Eric in LTMP, not the one in FTL. :)

There is correlation between the two. One is abused by a goat; the other is abusive. Hmmm... maybe the Eric in your next story will be abused and then go postal and abuse others. :P

^_^ .......Well, he should have clarified that!! (already started cleaning the guns again)

Shadowgod is evil like that, isn't he? :)

There is correlation between the two. One is abusive; the other is abusive. Hmmm... maybe the Eric in your next story will be abused and then go postal and abuse others. :P

Eric in LTMP is abusive? How so? He does go crazy when he drinks tequila, admittedly. :)

There is correlation between the two. One is abusive; the other is abusive. Hmmm... maybe the Eric in your next story will be abused and then go postal and abuse others. :P

B) ..........The only abuse Eric (In LTMP) exhibits is towards his own body, tequila, building diving, rock-falling and the occassional rescue of other band mates from their groupies

B) .........Cause that's the goats evil twin brother, with a split personality

Ya that's 2 Eric and they both have an important role. Me Thinks CJ has an obsession on someone named Eric :P

Benji, I see your next post would be the all 1's....1,111 :)

That's quite a round number.

Don't take it personally. I think CJ just likes the name. He's also used other members names.

Jan

Yep. :)

I do like the name, and picking names for a story is hard for me. I have to use names that begin with different letters, and also sound different phonetically. I also wrote the first few chapters of LTMP before I wrote FTL, and I did think of changing Eric's name, but nothing I tried "fit" him, or I'd grown used to thinking of him as Eric. So, I left his name as-is. :)

Yep. :)

I do like the name, and picking names for a story is hard for me. I have to use names that begin with different letters, and also sound different phonetically. I also wrote the first few chapters of LTMP before I wrote FTL, and I did think of changing Eric's name, but nothing I tried "fit" him, or I'd grown used to thinking of him as Eric. So, I left his name as-is. :)

It's interesting to know that you first started to write LTMP before FTL. And personally, I find it so what if you use the same name in 2 differents stories.

It's interesting to know that you first started to write LTMP before FTL. And personally, I find it so what if you use the same name in 2 differents stories.

I started them both years ago, but what you see today is not what I wrote then. I had to go through and re-edit. LTMP had about the first right chapters, and FTL maybe ten, I think. Actually, I started on FTL first, but then switched to LTMP, but they were anly a few months apart, I think. Both stories changed a great deal when I re-started them, including plot changes. :)

• Site Administrator
Eric in LTMP is abusive? How so? He does go crazy when he drinks tequila, admittedly. :)

I hate to correct the author here, but.....

Actually good comes out of Eric drinking tequila as well. Remember him and Chase were drinking Tequila when Chase came out to him and then Eric just blurted it out to Jon. Imagine where they would be today if the brotherly bond wasn't formed with tequila.

Eric also was able to help Jon to get Chase and Brandon together for the first time to kiss, due to tequila.

Also, Eric was able to get rid of an annoying paparazzi with the assistance of tequila.

So, like Eric in FTL, I think he is kinda my hero. And I think I'll toast Eric with a shot of tequila :D .

Steve B)

(coming out of the closet and declaring himself a member of SPICE)

I started them both years ago, but what you see today is not what I wrote then. I had to go through and re-edit. LTMP had about the first right chapters, and FTL maybe ten, I think. Actually, I started on FTL first, but then switched to LTMP, but they were anly a few months apart, I think. Both stories changed a great deal when I re-started them, including plot changes. :)

Thanks CJ, I always like to hear how people writes good stories. Don't tell me that in the original plot, Eric actually died :D

I hate to correct the author here, but.....

Actually good comes out of Eric drinking tequila as well. Remember him and Chase were drinking Tequila when Chase came out to him and then Eric just blurted it out to Jon. Imagine where they would be today if the brotherly bond wasn't formed with tequila.

Eric also was able to help Jon to get Chase and Brandon together for the first time to kiss, due to tequila.

Also, Eric was able to get rid of an annoying paparazzi with the assistance of tequila.

So, like Eric in FTL, I think he is kinda my hero. And I think I'll toast Eric with a shot of tequila :D .

Steve B)

(coming out of the closet and declaring himself a member of SPICE)

The quote you just answered was a response to one of my posts. I had to amend my post. I too want to join SPiCE. ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..