Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Showin the LOVE

I hate to correct the author here, but.....

Actually good comes out of Eric drinking tequila as well. Remember him and Chase were drinking Tequila when Chase came out to him and then Eric just blurted it out to Jon. Imagine where they would be today if the brotherly bond wasn't formed with tequila.

Eric also was able to help Jon to get Chase and Brandon together for the first time to kiss, due to tequila.

Also, Eric was able to get rid of an annoying paparazzi with the assistance of tequila.

So, like Eric in FTL, I think he is kinda my hero. And I think I'll toast Eric with a shot of tequila :D .

Steve B)

(coming out of the closet and declaring himself a member of SPICE)

Ya,

but you guys forget that the whole, (can't remember her name of the daughter of that congressman) affair was caused because Eric had took a little too much tequila.

Eric and Jon might have helped in getting Chase and Brandon together, but it was them who wanted to get Brandon to cheat on Chase and also not to tell chase.

C'mon there's nothing hero in Eric :P:D

edited to protect those who haven't read, including BK

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
Eric and Jon might have helped in getting Chase and Brandon together, but it was them who wanted to get Brandon to cheat on Chase and also not to tell chase.

Now imagine if Eric had been still drinking tequila when he was with Charity. Maybe they would have never had to get to the point of trying to get Brandon to cheat :P . I'm sure Charity would have been more plotting some revenge on Eric.

Time for another shot to Eric....Cheers

I prefer the Spanish name, Enrique. It sounds a lot hotter. :wub:

So CJ, if you write another story with an Eric, please call him Enrique. I might even withdraw my support from SPiCE. :P

I hate to correct the author here, but.....

Actually good comes out of Eric drinking tequila as well.

Remember him and Chase were drinking Tequila when Chase came out to him and then Eric just blurted it out to Jon. Imagine where they would be today if the brotherly bond wasn't formed with tequila.

Eric also was able to help Jon to get Chase and Brandon together for the first time to kiss, due to tequila.

Also, Eric was able to get rid of an annoying paparazzi with the assistance of tequila.

So, like Eric in FTL, I think he is kinda my hero. And I think I'll toast Eric with a shot of tequila :D .

Steve B)

Ya, but you guys forget that

the whole, (can't remember her name of the daughter of that congressman) affair was caused because Eric had took a little too much tequila.

Now imagine if Eric had been still drinking tequila when he was with Charity. Maybe they would have never had to get to the point of trying to get Brandon to cheat :P . I'm sure Charity would have been more plotting some revenge on Eric.

Time for another shot to Eric....Cheers

Watch the spoilers, guys!!! :angry:

Oh crap.

My name is ERIC!!!

Welcome to the club! How do you think I feel editing his version of my misadventures :D

I too want to join SPiCE. ;)

That's two MORE, Shadowgod :2thumbs:

Watch the spoilers, guys!!! :angry:

BEaSTKid, if a reader has gotten this far into the forums and hasn't read the chapters, they deserver to be spoiled! :blink:

I find it refreshing when an author uses fresh names. So many authors use the same name. After awhile it becomes difficult to keep the characters separate.

dkstories's Dawn of Tears was the first Eric I remember coming across in online stories. With DK's storylines, I have no problem confusing them with CJ's!

BEaSTKid, if a reader has gotten this far into the forums and hasn't read the chapters, they deserver to be spoiled! :blink:

sorry for a moment I thought we were on the chapter discussion. but, I gotta agree with EMoe57, if someone go and read what 5 pages into the forum without having read the chapters... and anyhow just from reading the titles of some of the thread they'd already know and would have gotten even false spoilers "Who do you think have died", "who will have an accident"

but agreed, I'll be more careful.

What can I do, if I can't find the time to read LTMP??? :(

B) ..........That's right you told a long time ago you didn't have time to read it :P:P . What can I say, everything in here has got to be a spoiler for you, and trying to get you to avoid this forum thread, well.............we all know that will be impossible!!!! :rolleyes:

sorry for a moment I thought we were on the chapter discussion. but, I gotta agree with EMoe57, if someone go and read what 5 pages into the forum without having read the chapters... and anyhow just from reading the titles of some of the thread they'd already know and would have gotten even false spoilers "Who do you think have died", "who will have an accident"

but agreed, I'll be more careful.

Well, those threads add to the suspense and not tell anything about the chapters in their title. But in a general discussion thread such as this one......... :)

Edit to reply to Benji-->

Well, I try not to read those posts. And I really did not read them. :)

Well, those threads add to the suspense and not tell anything about the chapters in their title. But in a general discussion thread such as this one......... :)

Edit to reply to Benji-->

Well, I try not to read those posts. And I really did not read them. :)

B) .......True, but you knew about the evil X-mas cliffhanger, right??

B) ..........That's right you told a long time ago you didn't have time to read it :P:P . What can I say, everything in here has got to be a spoiler for you, and trying to get you to avoid this forum thread, well.............we all know that will be impossible!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, ya, I remember that too, oh it must be burning BK to know that he can't go in threads and post by fear of being spoiled in some way...

I'll do my part and edits my posts

Oh, ya, I remember that too, oh it must be burning BK to know that he can't go in threads and post by fear of being spoiled in some way...

I'll do my part and edits my posts

B) .......But how are you going to do that and participate in discussion? :P

• Site Administrator

Sorry BK if I offended :o !!!

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with Emoe about getting this far into the forums.

If we did not want any spoilers in the forums, we would have to black out just about every single comment in the Chapter comments for every story. By reading the chapter comments in lets say Chapter 6 (The Kiss) of LTMP we can easily assume that chapter contains a summarization within the first 5 posts!!

I remember when I first start participating here, it was reading LiS by Shadowgod, and through the forum, so called spoilers were being talked about in FTL, which ended up piquing my interest and so I went over and started reading FTL. (Actually I think it was reading some guy named Blackheart that got me addicted to Shadowgod)

Lastly, don't you think by blacking out the text in the forum, won't people pay more attention to the post than if it isn't blacked out?

But I will try to be more attentive to your request in the future :D . I too have a fear of somehow when I least expect it, to become a walking pincushion due to Graeme :o .

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
Sorry BK if I offended :o !!!

Unfortunately I'll have to agree with Emoe about getting this far into the forums.

If we did not want any spoilers in the forums, we would have to black out just about every single comment in the Chapter comments for every story. By reading the chapter comments in lets say Chapter 6 (The Kiss) of LTMP we can easily assume that chapter contains a summarization within the first 5 posts!!

I remember when I first start participating here, it was reading LiS by Shadowgod, and through the forum, so called spoilers were being talked about in FTL, which ended up piquing my interest and so I went over and started reading FTL. (Actually I think it was reading some guy named Blackheart that got me addicted to Shadowgod)

Lastly, don't you think by blacking out the text in the forum, won't people pay more attention to the post than if it isn't blacked out?

But I will try to be more attentive to your request in the future :D . I too have a fear of somehow when I least expect it, to become a walking pincushion due to Graeme :o .

Steve B)

Steve, the threads in which chapters are discussed need not blacken out their posts. What I am saying is that threads such as this one, which are general chatter threads, should have spoiler alerts.

I have not yet ventured into any of the chapter discussion threads, nor have I participated in any polls related to LTMP. Posting plot details here, in this thread, is what irked me. :)

BeaStKid

P.S

About your question regarding piqued interest in blacken posts...if they're done the way I did, it clearly indicates that what I blackened was a spoiler. Other things pique interest, agreed. But when I see that the first few lines are related to a story/chapter I haven't read, I will not read the black post as well. :)

What can I do, if I can't find the time to read LTMP??? :(

I guess I'm confused here, BK. You have time to post 1800+ messages but not read? OH! Maybe you are one of those who likes to wait until the story is fully posted before reading it so you can read it end-to-end without having to wait. I can understand that. Nothing worse than to get into a story and then wait for months or years for an author to post the next chapter. By then, you can barely remember what the story is about, but it gives you a great reason to read it again! :2thumbs:

I guess I'm confused here, BK. You have time to post 1800+ messages but not read? OH! Maybe you are one of those who likes to wait until the story is fully posted before reading it so you can read it end-to-end without having to wait. I can understand that. Nothing worse than to get into a story and then wait for months or years for an author to post the next chapter. By then, you can barely remember what the story is about, but it gives you a great reason to read it again! :2thumbs:

Even the Prince of Postaholics makes time to read the newest chapters of his favorite stories. BK has no reasonable excuse.

I find it refreshing when an author uses fresh names. So many authors use the same name. After awhile it becomes difficult to keep the characters separate.

I always try to use unique names myself, but sometimes it's hard!

I always try to use unique names myself, but sometimes it's hard!

B) ......I find that authors that use easy to distinguish names for their main characters and then use unusual names for their secondary players it keeps the story moving fairly well. CJ and Shadowg_d have done this well (well at least the character names :P )

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..