Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Showin the LOVE

• Site Moderator

Like Emoe and Hylas, part of my screen name (Talon) has been used in a couple of stories. My first name will be appearing sometime in the future in the one that is still going.

Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm confused here, BK. You have time to post 1800+ messages but not read? OH! Maybe you are one of those who likes to wait until the story is fully posted before reading it so you can read it end-to-end without having to wait. I can understand that. Nothing worse than to get into a story and then wait for months or years for an author to post the next chapter. By then, you can barely remember what the story is about, but it gives you a great reason to read it again! :2thumbs:

You got that spot on. :) Now that LTMP is at around 21 chapters, I can safely start reading it... as CJ posts updates quite frequently. I'm currently on chapter 7, btw... :)

Even the Prince of Postaholics makes time to read the newest chapters of his favorite stories. BK has no reasonable excuse.

:ranger:

When a new chapter is released, I avoid any discussion until I've read it. That way, I avoid any spoilers.

Jan

Same here... :)

I always try to use unique names myself, but sometimes it's hard!

It is hard...even I do the same thing. None of my characters have the same name in different stories. It is something like those characters scream that their individuality is stolen if I use their name again... Sigh! Me and my Muse!!

BeaStKid16.gif

You know, you only ever fixed 2 of the changes I made :whistle:

There's one that you know of, but I don't think you've noticed the 4th one.

I know of the sig line and the

Writing, Geopolitics, Travel, technology, history, science, Lurking, writing Evil Cliffhangers.

which appears under interests in my profile. Well, actually, I lie, I only spotted that one when you said. :*)

Hey everyone, see what he's done to me? He's mean, I tell ya, mean!!!! :P

Joey, how could you say that I use cliffhangers? :o That's slander, I tell ya, slander! I mean, it's not like I called you a Redneck Cheesehead, or anything? 0:)

I know of the sig line and the

which appears under interests in my profile. Well, actually, I lie, I only spotted that one when you said. :*)

Joey, how could you say that I use cliffhangers? :o That's slander, I tell ya, slander! I mean, it's not like I called you a Redneck Cheesehead, or anything? 0:)

B) ........Wouldn't that be more like a "Redneck transplanted cowboy/Cheeshead"?

:off: Do I have to turn a hose on you all?

(Insert comment about only making his head bigger here)

:P

B) ......Forgive me ShadowG_d!!, Hot Men walking ;) ......Just read further down, this was the day after the 1st GA meeting, and no Joe does appear to be sober!! :P

• Site Administrator

It's called tough love :) He's making you face up to the truth because he loves you :wub:

It's only slander if it's not true. :P

Graeme :mace:

Edited by Graeme

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..