Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Showin the LOVE

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even FROM Texas. I'm a Wisconsinite.

Aww your plan has backfired on you CJ since he's NOT from Texas haha. But HEY Im FROM hawaii doesn't mean I'm hawaiian =P

/Cheer Joe kick CJ's butt!!! :D:D

Abuse of power.

Corruption.

Conspiracy.

Defamation of Character.

Name Calling.

Pranking.

Tsk tsk tsk... boys.. :rolleyes:0:)

Krista

You are correct, Krista. They're naughty boyz. Do you need a paddle?

I'm not even FROM Texas. I'm a Wisconsinite.

OMG, a CHEESEHEAD? :devil::P (I never knew they had Redneck Cheeseheads... Gee, ya learn something new ever day... 0:) )

And Joe!! What you did to my sig line! You accused me of using cliffhangers! :o I'm shocked.. Shocked I tell ya...

:P

Aww your plan has backfired on you CJ since he's NOT from Texas haha. But HEY Im FROM hawaii doesn't mean I'm hawaiian =P

/Cheer Joe kick CJ's butt!!! :D:D

Awww, rooting for big mean Joe over poor, innocent me...

geez I go off to class and all this fun happens

Lol, me too: I've been having internet problems lately so I haven't been online much.

• Site Administrator

I think I'll wait until the dust settles. Then I'll ask my six-year-old what I should do. He always has interesting ideas... 0:)

I think I'll wait until the dust settles. Then I'll ask my six-year-old what I should do. He always has interesting ideas... 0:)

It shall be splendid. Children are experts in the study of cruelty. :devil:

Uhoh..... But, Mr. Moderator, sir, shouldn't you be defending me in a case like this? :o

It shall be splendid. Children are experts in the study of cruelty. :devil:

Uhoh.... :ph34r:

What about joining SPCWRG? The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Writing Goats.. :)

Well, I'm surprised you would ask that of someone who wants a goat's head stuffed and mounted upon his wall. <snickers>

• Site Administrator
What about joining SPCWRG? The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Writing Goats.. :)

Did I miss something here :blink: , what exactly does the "R" stand for?

Edited by wildone
Sorry Queen, but he's on my payroll. ;)

Egads, corruption! Bribery! Payrolls! What has it come to when a moderator won't protect an author? :o

See, everyone? It's the Redneck Cheeseheads, you never know what they're up to! :unsure:

Egads, corruption! Bribery! Payrolls! What has it come to when a moderator won't protect an author? :o

See, everyone? It's the Redneck Cheeseheads, you never know what they're up to! :unsure:

The Queen of Evil Cliffhangers does not need protection.

:wacko: ........Redneck Cheeseheads??????... :o .... <_<

A redneck cheesehead is someone from Wisconsin who lives in the South, especially Texas. Alternatively, a redneck cheesehead can be a southerner who has moved to Wisconsin. :P

I redneck cheesehead is someone from Wisconsin who lives in the South, especially Texas. Alternatively, a redneck cheesehead can be a southerner who has moved to Wisconsin. :P

B) .........Oh, I got the gist of it, remember I talk to goats :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..