• 4 weeks later...
Sounds like everything's in working order to me :P

Actually I completely agree with you! I think that number HAS to be off. I've just done some math and by conservative estimates I'm at at least 5,000. That would only give me 2,200 more for the rest of my life. Assuming I make it to 74 - I think the current life expectancy for males in the USA is slightly older, and I'm quite healthy so it seems doable - that would only be about once every two weeks (~12 days)! I can't imagine my libido dropping off that drastically that quickly!

SLACKER! I'm a little past that number and I'm only 20 years old! The only reason I've slowed down is because I now have to share a room with another guy during the regular semester. But, differing class schedules sometimes prove to be beneficial :D

SLACKER! I'm a little past that number and I'm only 20 years old! The only reason I've slowed down is because I now have to share a room with another guy during the regular semester. But, differing class schedules sometimes prove to be beneficial :D

LOL, one would think that perhaps that might be cause to crank them out even faster ;):P

LOL, one would think that perhaps that might be cause to crank them out even faster ;):P

ROFL, hehe not with him and his girlfriend there! Although there were at least fifty occasions when I was halfway through and one of my roomates came back. Blue balls sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some interesting laws in Canada

Citizens may not publicly remove bandages.

Wooden logs may not be painted.

If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.

The city is classified as a no-pee zone.

The color of house and garage doors is regulated by city bylaws (a purple door get you a fine).

It's illegal to climb trees.

Here are some interesting laws in Canada

Citizens may not publicly remove bandages.

I gotta say, I'm fully behind this one! It's a pity they don't enact it in the US as well.

Wooden logs may not be painted.

That's ashame :( , I was already imagining a big gay rainbow made of logs floating down the river :boy:

If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.

Scary!

The city is classified as a no-pee zone.

Scarier!

The color of house and garage doors is regulated by city bylaws (a purple door get you a fine).

Wasn't there a very fine children's book about this? I wanna say The Gammage Cup (or something like that).

It's illegal to climb trees.

That's just sad and stupid!

lol, thanks for the info, Bard! :)

-Kevin

Laws in Israel

If you have been maintaining an illegal radio station for five or more years, the station becomes legal.

It is forbidden to bring bears to the beach.

It is forbidden to bring bears to the beach.

It is considered an offense to operate a mobile spay/neuter clinic - it is considered peddling.

You know what I find really interesting? That there actually had to be an issue to arise for laws like this to occur.

In California, starting with tax year 2007, Registered Domestic Partners will be required to file their state taxes as "Married Filing Jointly". This is, of course, despite the fact that gay and lesbian couples cannot be married in California. Also despite the fact that they will still have to file their Federal taxes as "Single". Should make developing the 2007 version of TurboTax very challenging for Intuit.

Colin :boy:

In New York City...

* Citizens may not greet each other by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers".

* It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing "body hugging clothing."

* You may not smoke within 100 feet of the entrance to a public building.

* Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business.

In Staten Island, New York, It is illegal for a father to call his son a "faggot" or "queer" in an effort to curb "girlie behavior."

Georgia:

# One man may not be on another man's back.

# You have the right to commit simple battery if provoked by ''fighting'' words.

# It's against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.

# In Marietta, It is illegal to spit from a car or bus, However, citizens may spit from a truck.

# In Kennesaw, it's the law that every head-of-household own a gun unless they have some sort of moral objection to owning a gun "Kennesaw Gun Law"

Ok that's enough from me for now. I'll find more later

• Site Administrator
Georgia:

# It's against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.

:blink: Georgia obviously has a giraffe problem. Too many people leaving them tied up without supervision....

It is illegal in europe, canada and california to possess glow in the dark fish.

(okay the wording makes it sound more... strange than it is.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GloFish )

Crap I better get rid of mine since I'm in Canada... :P

Here are a few interesting ones from Los Angeles

It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.

You may not hunt moths under a street light.

It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.

Toads may not be licked.

It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church.

No person may charge admission to a house party.

It is illegal to skateboard and roller-skate through the courthouse and library.

• Site Administrator
It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.

Bard, you may need to get the reference for this one. Mark may need to know it....

here are some dumb laws from Maryland:

Baltimore

It's illegal to take a lion to the movies.

now, who in Baltimore is gonna own a lion, or have one with them for that matter :blink:

Cumberland

Knocking stones into a public park is prohibited.

awww you party poopers!

Rockville

Persons may not swear while on the highway.

now that just takes the fun out of driving lol

here are some dumb laws from the UK:

With the exception of carrots, most goods may not be sold on Sunday.

why are carrots the exception? they aren't special. in fact they're kinda ugly looking!