Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Chapter 27

MikeL

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am seeing a pattern here... Wildone's declaring a "cliffhanger" finally made me realize what is going on. Yes, I think that what we have here is CDSS (Cliffhanger Delayed Stress Syndrome). Readers suffering from mental trauma from a truly devastating cliffhanger (I'll name the one in a miniute) are now seeing them everywhere, even in their serial! :o

The only cause of this, of course, could be Shadowgod's famous (infamous?) Mother of All Cliffhangers in LiS 26. Therefor, it is clearly and unequivocally Shadowgod's fault that people are seeing cliffhangers everywhere (Even in my stories, apparently!)

Well, I'm glad to get to the bottom of this! However, what is the treatment???

AAAAnd, I think it is time I mentioned the upcoming chapter title; Reunions.

CJ :)

I will agree to an extent, but your readers, except for Sacha, think your cliffhanger in LTMP Chapter 19 was superior even in the wonderful cliffhanger in LiS Chapter 26. I will say this in conclusion. Both stories are among the best on this site. Both of you are awesome! :wub:

Tiger's chapter with a cliffhanger is posted.

Yes, but it does not compare to those of the newly coronated King. I bow to his greatness. :worship:

I think I am seeing a pattern here... Wildone's declaring a "cliffhanger" finally made me realize what is going on. Yes, I think that what we have here is CDSS (Cliffhanger Delayed Stress Syndrome). Readers suffering from mental trauma from a truly devastating cliffhanger (I'll name the one in a miniute) are now seeing them everywhere, even in their serial! :o

The only cause of this, of course, could be Shadowgod's famous (infamous?) Mother of All Cliffhangers in LiS 26. Therefor, it is clearly and unequivocally Shadowgod's fault that people are seeing cliffhangers everywhere (Even in my stories, apparently!)

Well, I'm glad to get to the bottom of this! However, what is the treatment???

AAAAnd, I think it is time I mentioned the upcoming chapter title; Reunions.

Are you still on about that honestly? I'd ask what it would take to let it go, yet I already know the answer. In the mean time HUSH!!!! and give us another chapter!

:P

Steve

Are you still on abot that honestly? I'd ask what it would take to let it go, yet I already know the answer. In the mean time HUSH!!!! and give us another chaapter!

Steve

B) .......Goats are like a pit-bull, once they've bitten they will never let go!! :P

Tiger's chapter with a cliffhanger is posted.

And this is posted here why? :P

B) .......Goats are like a pit-bull, once they've bitten they will never let go!! :P

Oh ya,, that I can agree, but it's not such a bad thing tho.....

The next chapter,,, Reunions,,, funny it's plurals so more than one,,, let me think,, maybe Instinct and The shadow (that's an obvious one) but what can be the next one,,, Jerry and Joe?

And this is posted here why? :P

Oh ya,, that I can agree, but it's not such a bad thing tho.....

The next chapter,,, Reunions,,, funny it's plurals so more than one,,, let me think,, maybe Instinct and The shadow (that's an obvious one) but what can be the next one,,, Jerry and Joe?

B) ......Lump and his memory!!

Are you still on about that honestly? I'd ask what it would take to let it go, yet I already know the answer. In the mean time HUSH!!!! and give us another chapter!

Steve

Awww, But Steve, it isn't Tuesday yet! :P

And me? Hush? But I'm already well known as a QUIET and shy lurker, isn't that hushed enough?

And hmm, your new user title; CJ's Scapegoat?!?! But I'm the scapegoat around these parts! :P

You are correct Benji. That is true unless some strange force is manipulating their actions.

Hrmmm, good point.. And Shadowgod has, I believe, admitted to being said strange force, back in the FTL thread...

I'll have to go dig for the quote... Ahh, here's the link, too.

Ok, I've been trying to find the post by shadowgod that this post refers to. He claimed to have his hand up my, um, hindquarters, manipulating me like a puppet. :)

Also called Beelzebub, Baal Moloch, Mephistopheles...

Yes indeed, and the Lord of Darkness, Father of Lies, a False angel of Light, and of course, Shadowgod.

I can't say anything (or the Echidna will get me!)

:P ............"Try" you should really read some of CJ's posts, LOL :P:P

You are correct. See below. :lol:

Yes indeed, and the Lord of Darkness, Father of Lies, a False angel of Light, and of course, Shadowgod.

The true meaning of my statement has yet be revealed. Let's call it a teaser.

Awww, But Steve, it isn't Tuesday yet! :P

And me? Hush? But I'm already well known as a QUIET and shy lurker, isn't that hushed enough?

And hmm, your new user title; CJ's Scapegoat?!?! But I'm the scapegoat around these parts! :P

I can't say anything (or the Echidna will get me!)

No need to hush,,, you should just tell us some real, non obvious spoilers... don't worry about Echidna,,, we'll take care of him,,,

And actually, you've been known to post chapter as soon as late monday evening,,, so ,,, we can still have hope

No need to hush,,, you should just tell us some real, non obvious spoilers... don't worry about Echidna,,, we'll take care of him,,,

And actually, you've been known to post chapter as soon as late Monday evening,,, so ,,, we can still have hope

Non-obvious spoilers.. well, ok (looks around nervously to make sure the Echidna isn't around)... Hrmmm, well, there are lots of words in the chapter (about a thousand more than normal). And one of 'em is noodles. Now, I'd better hope the Echidna does not see this... Uhoh...

BTW, I don't know when the chapter will be up. I sent it to Joe for posting a few moments ago, but it depends on when the next time he's on his computer is. He might not be on until Tuesday. :) (He has this strange habit of spending several hours a day offline, he calls it "sleep".) :)

Non-obvious spoilers.. well, ok (looks around nervously to make sure the Echidna isn't around)... Hrmmm, well, there are lots of words in the chapter (about a thousand more than normal). And one of 'em is noodles. Now, I'd better hope the Echidna does not see this... Uhoh...

BTW, I don't know when the chapter will be up. I sent it to Joe for posting a few moments ago, but it depends on when the next time he's on his computer is. He might not be on until Tuesday. :) (He has this strange habit of spending several hours a day offline, he calls it "sleep".) :)

Everyone needs to sleep. Joey works hard, so we should cut him some slack. :D

It being longer doesn't tells us much,,, :( , LOL I wonder why they do that,, it's such a strange habit,,, :P

• Site Administrator

Noodles?

OMG

:o:o

Could it be another fabulous pool party is in store!!! All the guys in the pool (some in speedos hopefully), and beating each others up with pool noodles?

I could only hope :D !!

Steve B)

Noodles?

OMG

Could it be another fabulous pool party is in store!!! All the guys in the pool (some in speedos hopefully), and beating each others up with pool noodles?

Steve B)

Cj is more devious then that...

It being longer doesn't tells us much,,, :( , LOL I wonder why they do that,, it's such a strange habit,,, :P

Well, one reason it's longer is I did add the scene about the video, as I promised. :)

So, let's see what else I can say... Hrmmm... Uhoh, I think the Echidna just logged, on, I better shut up now. :)

Noodles?

OMG

Steve B)

0:)

Cj is more devious then that...

Who? Me? 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..