HAPPY EASTER

CoLeYy

Happy Easter to all even if you don't celebrate it :) humm chocolate... can't wait to have mine!! and fish for easter supper (I know weird for Easter but my stepdad doesn't eat any other meat than fish!)

Jason aka Moonwolf

im 18 and my dad still gets me easter baskets :D

were really big on holidays

i mean my sister is 29 doesnt live with us and she still gets a basket :P

WHoOO HOoO :2thumbs::2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

i always feel like a little kid on holidays:D

im 18 and my dad still gets me easter baskets :D

were really big on holidays

i mean my sister is 29 doesnt live with us and she still gets a basket :P

WHoOO HOoO :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

i always feel like a little kid on holidays:D

Well of course!! I got an Easter egg too; giving your kids Easter eggs until you're too decrepit to push the button on your wheelchair to go to the shop to buy candy is every parent's duty.

Wait. I mean, the Easter bunny gives *everyone* eggs, not just the children. Yes. Goodness we can't have age discrimination, can we! :D

You know, I forgot all about Easter... I am definitely not on the top of things. When people started calling me this weekend wondering when the Easter dinner is, I kind of looked at a calendar then freaked.

All is well though, two weeks from now will be our family's celebration for Easter. The kids that will actually get a kick out of finding an egg in the grass don't know that I flubbed on the day. I did though, get them all their baskets and gave them to them.

But, yeah..

Happy Easter!

I'm not sure what was worse about this Easter: The fact that I'm 23 and still go home specifically to get free chocolate from my parents. :sheep: Or the fact that they hide it so well it took me almost three hours to find one-hundred and fourty dinky little chocolate eggs...

Or maybe it was the fact that I actually wasted three hours today trying to find easter eggs while being heckled when I could have gone out to the store and just BOUGHT myself some chocolate and saved me some dignity.

...or the fact that I'll be back to do it all again next year?

sigh...Happy Easter!

:blink: It's bunny day?? and I forgot :,( and to make matters worse, I'M OUT OF CHOCOLATE :angry:

where can I find some :2hands: :ranger: :axeman: :battleaxe: :mace:

lol...happy bunny day

I'm not sure what was worse about this Easter: The fact that I'm 23 and still go home specifically to get free chocolate from my parents. :sheep: Or the fact that they hide it so well it took me almost three hours to find one-hundred and fourty dinky little chocolate eggs...

Or maybe it was the fact that I actually wasted three hours today trying to find easter eggs while being heckled when I could have gone out to the store and just BOUGHT myself some chocolate and saved me some dignity.

sigh...Happy Easter!

it has to be the three hours to find it all :lmao:

Hugs,

Tom

I hope that everyone here had a great easter!!! Hopefully you guys didn't have to work,,,, But don't take pitty on me since my day ended very well and I didn't eat any fish... :P

I would have passed out if I had learned you actually ate some fish. :lol:

sigh...Happy Easter!

:lol:

That sounds so cute!

I'm not much of a holiday celebrator. In fact my Easter ended up being exactly like any other Sunday - not that every Sunday is the same in the first place, but I mean I didn't do anything special or Easter related.

My best friend freaked out thinking it was a crime that I didn't have Easter plans and wasn't planning to do anything special, but my attitude is, what's really so special about a particular day? Shouldn't all days be special?

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great time :)

Kevin