• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn right he is! :wub:

Tim loves to twist the things I say to suit his own deviant brain. I want you guys to live wherever you want to. I was just suggesting possible options.

BTW, you'd better send me a PM like real quick Robbie. I'm not in a happy mood with you right now. :angry:

B) .........You know it is just too much fun to be gone a weekend and come back and find this :wacko: . I just hope Rob & John take off well.

Let's charter a hot air balloon for them just to ensure your wish comes true! :lol:

A nice thought, but it may not be best for their relationship to start with a bunch of hot air ;)

Oh Kevin. Don't tempt me into making my mind go places it shouldn't go to... Aw hell... there will be plenty of hot air from all the heavy breathing the first time those two get together. Now see what you've made me go and do. :blink:

Oh Kevin. Don't tempt me into making my mind go places it shouldn't go to... Aw hell... there will be plenty of hot air from all the heavy breathing the first time those two get together. Now see what you've made me go and do. :blink:

*smacks forehead* We can't take you anywhere, can we Gary? yeesh

lol j/k

*smacks forehead* We can't take you anywhere, can we Gary? yeesh

lol j/k

I'm definitely not safe to be taken out in public if you value your self-respect and sense of decency. On the other hand I can be loads of fun if none of that stuff bothers you. evil-smirk.gif

:huh: .........Are ya'll auctioning me off???????????

We'll start the bidding at $500......... :P

:huh: .........Are ya'll auctioning me off???????????

No, I don't think that's allowed on here... it might be illegal... lol

We'll start the bidding at $500......... :P

:GASP: I'm deffiently sure he's worth more the $500!

:o

No, I don't think that's allowed on here... it might be illegal... lol

:GASP: I'm deffiently sure he's worth more the $500!

:huh: .......That's pretty low-ball if you ask me!!!!!!!!

I don't know, ask my boyfriend, okay?

Silly John.

"What's Love Got to Do with It" was the second single released from Tina Turner's breakthrough solo debut album, Private Dancer.

It was also my not so successful attempt to suggest we were getting :off:

Silly John.

"What's Love Got to Do with It" was the second single released from Tina Turner's breakthrough solo debut album, Private Dancer.

B) ........Very subtle Gary!

You say that as it if it never happens on GA... just like CJ never writes cliffhangers... or cloudhangers...

Yes I low-balled (that just sounds dirty lol) Benji because I knew it would skyrocket rather quickly!