C James Fan Club

Is Instinct dead...

Death Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are Instinct's members goners?

• Yes
    • No
    • Too Soon to Say

I voted to soon as well......Never trust a goat.

I really felt the need to vote yes, but we all know the goat is a master of deception and misdirection! Keep the spit flames roaring Drew cause we still might be having a goat roast on Monday evening.

I voted yes, I know ya'll hate me for that, but, it seems as if CJ has absolutely no love for the boys anymore. I'm sure Dimitri will end up dead, but only at the hands of the Scar as a means to tie all lose ends up.

I voted yes, I know ya'll hate me for that, but, it seems as if CJ has absolutely no love for the boys anymore. I'm sure Dimitri will end up dead, but only at the hands of the Scar as a means to tie all lose ends up.

I don't hate you for that. I long ago suggested that Instinct was merely a sub-plot to the main event: Scar's nuclear ambitions, and that eventually Instinct would be disposable. One only has to look at the prologue to realize that Scar will be the ultimate focus of the story. There was no mention made at all of Instinct in the prologue. Having said that, I have to give the goat the benefit of the doubt for now only because he is known for his deception and misdirection. We don't absolutely know for certain that anyone is dead, just that apparently everyone has been shot or knifed.

I don't hate you for that. I long ago suggested that Instinct was merely a sub-plot to the main event: Scar's nuclear ambitions, and that eventually Instinct would be disposable. One only has to look at the prologue to realize that Scar will be the ultimate focus of the story. There was no mention made at all of Instinct in the prologue. Having said that, I have to give the goat the benefit of the doubt for now only because he is known for his deception and misdirection. We don't absolutely know for certain that anyone is dead, just that apparently everyone has been shot or knifed.

This is true but it would be difficult to survive a shotgun blast that close even with a bullet proof vest on wouldn't it. Did he even describe what the guys were wearing?

This is true but it would be difficult to survive a shotgun blast that close even with a bullet proof vest on wouldn't it. Did he even describe what the guys were wearing?

No bullet-proof vests... They are in T-shirts and jeans. However, I'll give one little hint; read the four paragraphs closely. All might not be as y'all assume. :)

No bullet-proof vests... They are in T-shirts and jeans. However, I'll give one little hint; read the four paragraphs closely. All might not be as y'all assume. :)

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you that you even have the nerve to show up in this thread. Go back to your cliff and keep in mind the fire for the BBQ is burning brightly. :P

:Sigh: I'm so upset by the last 4 paragraphs... I just can't think anymore about this...

:angry: You nasty old goat... better redeem yourself cus I really wanna get a BBQ ready just for you cus well when I get sad I eat... and im in the mood for goat

It's definitely too soon to tell. It may look like the end of Instinct is there, but remember that no mention was made of Dimitri knowing about the lookouts on the Jacobs ranch. The bikers could have started taking up positions around the house as soon as the officer on the front porch was knifed. That said, one could be zoning in on Dimitri and could shoot him while Dimitri is focused on Brandon's shotgun being pointed at Eric. Further, if done correctly a shot from a high caliber rifle could be well muffled by the house as it pierce a window and blows Dimitri's head to smithereens. The effect of which would douse Chase in blood, but spare him from being turned into a pez dispenser and eliminate the possibility of Brandon shooting Eric.

This is all speculation, of course. I have speculated a lot in this story and I have been wrong many times.

What may be certain is that, unless the bikers know first-aid (very possible since they are out-laws and get injured a lot, but avoid hospitals like they were sport bikes) and can stop Helen from bleeding while awaiting the paramedics, she's done for. I don't think we know enough about Jon's injury to speculate where he'll be in the morning (hospital bed or morgue). Having said that, there might be a chance that Jon will be the hero. He might not be injured enough to be down for the count.

The effect of which would douse Chase in blood, but spare him from being turned into a pez dispenser and eliminate the possibility of Brandon shooting Eric.

Pez dispenser? Good one. I hadn't expected any humor to come from this wretched scene.

I stick to my guns on there being no such thing as single sentence paragraphs. :D Your bad bad bad. Im still waiting on Graeme to loan me those spines to keep CJ imobilized for the tenderization and BBQ'ing. :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
I stick to my guns on there being no such thing as single sentence paragraphs. :D Your bad bad bad. Im still waiting on Graeme to loan me those spines to keep CJ imobilized for the tenderization and BBQ'ing. :ph34r:

Oh, okay. Since you asked so nicely. I'll email some to you now.... :mace:

AACKK!!! Now, now, let's not be hasty!!! If you BBQ me, I can't post Ch 44 and you'll never know what happened!! :ph34r:

Oh, okay. Since you asked so nicely. I'll email some to you now.... :mace:

AAAAACCCKKK!!! E Tu Echidna?!?!!? Oh no! Not the spines! Not the spines!!!!

I think I'll go hide now... :ph34r:

AACKK!!! Now, now, let's not be hasty!!! If you BBQ me, I can't post Ch 44 and you'll never know what happened!! :ph34r:

B) ........See the mess you created for yourself goat? I voted no, I mean what kind of sequel would there be if the band dies??

He may not be able to, but I may know of a couple of people who could piece together what he has and get it edited and out for public display. Heck I can even arrange to have the announcement look like it came from CJ.

roast Goat anyone?

B)

He may not be able to, but I may know of a couple of people who could piece together what he has and get it edited and out for public display. Heck I can even arrange to have the announcement look like it came from CJ.

roast Goat anyone?

B)

B) ...........Hell, just burn him in effigy for those "paragraphs"

B) ...........Hell, just burn him in effigy for those "paragraphs"

Technically, a paragraph consists of several sentences, but CJ is right in that a change in subject or idea requires a new paragraph, particularly when writing a story and a quick-paced event such as this is occurring... quite a quandary, eh? Are they, or are they not paragraphs? Methinks we need another poll!

Technically, a paragraph consists of several sentences, but CJ is right in that a change in subject or idea requires a new paragraph, particularly when writing a story and a quick-paced event such as this is occurring... quite a quandary, eh? Are they, or are they not paragraphs? Methinks we need another poll!

B) .......Hell with the polls, get me a flamethrower!!!

I hereby challenge CJ to write a one-sentence cliffhanger.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..