[Shadowgod] Late Anniversary Congrats!

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, Steve :) And your new story is a great way to be celebrating your anniversary, too -- a very fitting follow-up to LiS. :2thumbs:

See i saw anniversary and I thought you all were talking about my membership date :P Geez has it been over a year already? As the say time flies when you're being harassed by a goat :P . Honestly some days I wouldn't have it any other way :)

and speech steph? not on your luckiest of days :P

See i saw anniversary and I thought you all were talking about my membership date :P Geez has it been over a year already? As the say time flies when you're being harassed by a goat :P . Honestly some days I wouldn't have it any other way :)

B) ...........Congratulations Steve, as I said earlier your a great author!!

Harassed? My little old me? :P

It's been a great year. :) Congratulations Steve!!

Oh, BTW, another anniversary looms, on July 5th, and I'll be posting a commemorative post (it's a long one) in this forum in honor of the occasion. The anniversary itself is July 5th, but I'll post July 4th to get things rolling. And of course, it is entirely related to the Shady One..

CJ :)