Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Sovereign Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers for Life

CJ's title  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Shall C James now and forever be known as the Sovereign Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers for Life?

• Yes, for no one else comes close to being worthy of the title.
    • No, because there is a minute possibility that Dan Kirk or Shadowgod could create a cliffhanger even more evil than C James has or ever will.

Steve (wildone) had the idea of calling C James the "Sovereign Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers for Life". This poll is designed for people to vote upon dubbing C James with this title.

Added: I will vote later. :)

Edited by Tiger
Im gonna have to wait to vote till i have read dkstories's stories. :blink: Darn you.

B) ........I too will withhold judgement at this time. Perhaps it would be better decided, after the 'contestants' stories are completed, weighing each against each other.

• Site Administrator

"For Life"....that is what has me debating how to vote :P

Just what is the average life of a goat anyways?

I thought I would suggest it due to the fact that CJ is pretty worried and I would say upset that Shadowgod may be trying to steal his title before voting for the tiltle commences in 2009.

Maybe by giving him this title, he could be the Emperor, and we could have yearly Kings and Queens. I'm sure this will ease the heavy burden on CJ's mind :D

"For Life"....that is what has me debating how to vote :P

Just what is the average life of a goat anyways?

I thought I would suggest it due to the fact that CJ is pretty worried and I would say upset that Shadowgod may be trying to steal his title before voting for the tiltle commences in 2009.

Maybe by giving him this title, he could be the Emperor, and we could have yearly Kings and Queens. I'm sure this will ease the heavy burden on CJ's mind :D

B) .......If memory serves me, I thought he was queened also.

Obviously...though, Mr. dkstories is giving our goat a tough competition. Have you read Dreams of Humanity, yet, Tiger?

Damn, I tell you!! :angry:

BeaStKid :devil:

I've read the first five chapters of DoH. I'm probably going to read more today. I am taking a break from writing for a little while as I need some time to recharge my creative flow, so it's a perfect time to read. I have heard about the ending. Still, just from what I have read of Rich Boy, dkstories is quite capable of evil cliffhangers. However, I have yet to see him surpass C James. I will no reveal that my vote was for "Yes". :P

• Site Moderator

I've been reading Dan's stories. So far I've read DoT, Doh, Do Over, and currently, Do Over Redux. I've also read a story currently not posted, Vampire Jarred. CJ's definitely got Dan bet.

Dan's stories are less cliffhanger oriented and more action/thriller oriented. Do over series is my favorite out of all the stories (sorry CJ, I love let the music play, but I have spent four lifetimes loving Davey and Brian). I will tell you guys one thing though, when Dan does want to do a cliffhanger, you will go nuts thinking what he will do next. Do over has a few, so does Do over redux and Doing it right, but Let's do it has the most of them all.

Edited by W.L.
Dan's stories are less cliffhanger oriented and more action/thriller oriented. Do over series is my favorite out of all the stories (sorry CJ, I love let the music play, but I have spent four lifetimes loving Davey and Brian). I will tell you guys one thing though, when Dan does want to do a cliffhanger, you will go nuts thinking what he will do next. Do over has a few, so does Do over redux and Doing it right, but Let's do it has the most of them all.

Agreed about Dan's stories and cliffhangers. Dreams of Humanity is my favorite of his stories, and I highly recommend it. :)

I seriously don't use that many, ummm, shall we say, slightly tense situations spanning chapter breaks. :) LTMP has 47 chapters, and the first tense was chapter 19, halfway through, and then from there it went all the way to chapter 37, and from there I think the next was chapter 43, then 45. (I do tend to have them cluster towards the end of a story, due to the story climax.)

See? I have no claim on this title. :)

I've read the first five chapters of DoH. I'm probably going to read more today. I am taking a break from writing for a little while as I need some time to recharge my creative flow, so it's a perfect time to read. I have heard about the ending. Still, just from what I have read of Rich Boy, dkstories is quite capable of evil cliffhangers. However, I have yet to see him surpass C James. I will no reveal that my vote was for "Yes". :P

Oh, wait till you read the entire thing!! It is full of eeevvil cliffhangers!! :grrr...

Agreed about Dan's stories and cliffhangers. Dreams of Humanity is my favorite of his stories, and I highly recommend it. :)

I seriously don't use that many, ummm, shall we say, slightly tense situations spanning chapter breaks. :) LTMP has 47 chapters, and the first tense was chapter 19, halfway through, and then from there it went all the way to chapter 37, and from there I think the next was chapter 43, then 45. (I do tend to have them cluster towards the end of a story, due to the story climax.)

See? I have no claim on this title. :)

:o ..................And I'm not living and breathing here Bro!!

I voted because Shadowgod may write more evil cliffhangers than C James do...

Thank you!!! See? I'm not the only one who thinks so! :2thumbs:

I'll say that he prolly be the CURRENT emperor of Evil Cliffhanger on this site,, but I'll make a mention that I do believe that someone else will do/write later on a better tensed ending to take away that title from CJ

:o But, but, but, I almost never use cliffhangers!!! And mine aren't evil like Shadowgod's! :ph34r:

• Site Administrator

Hmmm, just noticed that I haven't voted in this poll as of yet :P .

So if I vote yes, the yeses have a two vote lead. If I vote no, it is tied.

What to do? :D

Follow your heart, and cast your vote on your own conviction.

So, vote yes, of course.

Vote no, VOTE NO!!!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..