Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Sovereign Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers for Life

CJ's title  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Shall C James now and forever be known as the Sovereign Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers for Life?

• Yes, for no one else comes close to being worthy of the title.
    • No, because there is a minute possibility that Dan Kirk or Shadowgod could create a cliffhanger even more evil than C James has or ever will.

Vote no, VOTE NO!!!!!

Pay no attention to the goat behind the shades...

I tend to agree with Steph on this one. Vote whatever way you desire. I do prefer a yes vote though, Steve. :wub:

Pay no attention to the goat behind the shades...

Yes don't. He's a tricky one, but vote with your knowledge of who's worse, the shady goat or dkstories

Edit:

Also we have a tie here.... quick we ned someone to be a tie breaker that is not a goat or a time traveler....

I was forced to vote "No" based only on the phrasing of the poll. There is always a "possibility" that dan, steve :wub: , or some other writer will surpass our resident capra. Now if "probably" replaced "possibly" then I would have to change my vote

I was forced to vote "No" based only on the phrasing of the poll. There is always a "possibility" that dan, steve :wub: , or some other writer will surpass our resident capra. Now if "probably" replaced "possibly" then I would have to change my vote

:P Snowy! You should have said something BEFORE you voted! Now, even if it is changed, you can't change your vote!

:P Snowy! You should have said something BEFORE you voted! Now, even if it is changed, you can't change your vote!

Steph, hopefully others will vote and tip the scales in our favor. :)

Steph, hopefully others will vote and tip the scales in our favor. :)

OOpsies

My Bad 0:)

Guys, how could you do this to poor Shadowgod, and on the anniversary of LiS 26!!! :o

• Site Administrator
Guys, how could you do this to poor Shadowgod, and on the anniversary of LiS 26!!! :o

Au contraire, my dear goat friend :P .

I was recently camped out in the Fraser Canyon, and as I was searching for the answer to this question I had a vision (and a real vision at that :D ).

400px-Fountaincanyon10.jpg

Surrounded by steep cliffs falling sharply to the raging river far below, I glanced across the narrow crevice carved out by years of rushing water, and what did I see? Four goats slowly making their way across the cliffs on the other side. It was what I was looking for.

And then I also realized that in fact you have been trying to quietly transfer your title to Shadowgod based on the simple fact that you are a selfless, humble goat. You prefer to hang out in the shadows on cliffs that few have experienced, and want to go unnoticed.

But don't worry CJ, your legion of a Herd of Capricans are here to fight for your rightful spot at GA :sword: We know what you really desire and we will fight long and hard to ensure that you maintain the title that you deserve :king: .

We will fight :mace: , go to war :sword: , and sacrifice ourselves :axeman: to ensure that we defend :battleaxe: your much deserved title.

And what better day than on the anniversary of LiS 26 to declare to Shadowgod that we will not surrender your title to anyone :angry: .

CJ, we know you have silently whispering of an upcoming battle, rest assured that we are willing to take up whatever means are necessary to defend you and your cliffhanger writing ability to all challengers.

Join us in our battle cry........TO WAR!!!!!

Surrounded by steep cliffs falling sharply to the raging river far below, I glanced across the narrow crevice carved out by years of rushing water, and what did I see? Four goats slowly making their way across the cliffs on the other side. It was what I was looking for.

hmmm... I don't see any goats... nice call to arms, though! ^_^

I voted no because I think it is entirely possibly for Dan or Steve or anyone really to beat CJ out.

... and John made me do it!

• Site Administrator

Well CJ has posted the final chapter of LTMP and in his regal way has left one major cliffhanger for all of us to debate.

I am currently on a PDA and unable to get a poll going. Could one of you possibly start a sinple yes or no poll so we can see if we need to add Emperor of Evil Misdirection For Life to his list of titles?

I would imagine that it will be a close one.

Steve

Well CJ has posted the final chapter of LTMP and in his regal way has left one major cliffhanger for all of us to debate.

I am currently on a PDA and unable to get a poll going. Could one of you possibly start a sinple yes or no poll so we can see if we need to add Emperor of Evil Misdirection For Life to his list of titles?

Steve

Nickolas James is quite a contender for this one with If by Chance.

Steve

But, but, but... That one bit I suspect you refer to was not my fault!! 0:)

And I'd never misdirect!! The answer here is simple; it's all Shadowgod's fault!!

• 1 month later...

As I had a go at the new cuil search engine, I typed in "evil cliffhangers".

Here is what you can read on the result page:

Welcome to my Official Website!

Sovereign Emperor of Evil Cliffhangers for Life. Let the Music Play, Chapter 45. Let the Music Play, Chapter 44.

Is Instinct dead...

For Ed Wooton My first editor, and a friend. 1922-2003.

Awards the stories have received.

cjames.gayauthors.org/

Oh crap!!!

ACK!

I looked... I didn't believe it, so I looked. I typed it it. And that's what comes up first.

I then checked what Cuil is, and it's a search engine, a new one. Here's what they say as a description.

Rather than rely on superficial popularity metrics, Cuil searches for and ranks pages based on their content and relevance. When we find a page with your keywords, we stay on that page and analyze the rest of its content, its concepts, their inter-relationships and the page

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..