Happy Birthday Jack Frost!

sat8997

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes.

I've been drinking about twenty glasses of beer and drinks in 24 hours. I'll have to give my liver a long break. :blink: I spent an hour trying to find my way home (I was several kilometres away from it) at 2am since I missed the last metro (got the time wrong). So I had to shell out $20 to take a taxi. I was too drunk to figure out my way home anyway.

Edited by Jack Frost

• Site Administrator
Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes.

I've been drinking about twenty glasses of beer and drinks in 24 hours. I'll have to give my liver a long break. :blink: I spent an hour trying to find my way home (I was several kilometres away from it) at 2am since I missed the last metro (got the time wrong). So I had to shell out $20 to take a taxi. I was too drunk to figure out my way home anyway.

Yup, that is kind of like my 21st, just hope you don't end up with a bad hang-over for a week like I did.

Happy Late Birthday and keep on enjoying yourself; us twentysomethings need fun too.

It was a surprise I didn't get any hangover on the second night of alcohol.

God I drank alcohol from Friday until Monday. I downed 25 drinks then. o,O

But I have an excuse... it was my week-long midterm break from school... So... :P

Thanks for the bday wishes again. :)

Edited by Jack Frost