Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What Gives!?

The Goat is away, where is all the mischief, all the recipes..

I am shocked mind you, and appalled that you guys aren't up to no good. :angry:

And, where is the evil ShadowGod, MIA and no scheming to be naughty while the Goat can't tip-toe around cliffs defending himself!

Krista (who isn't trying to cause trouble) 0:)

• Site Administrator
The Goat is away, where is all the mischief, all the recipes..

I am shocked mind you, and appalled that you guys aren't up to no good. :angry:

And, where is the evil ShadowGod, MIA and no scheming to be naughty while the Goat can't tip-toe around cliffs defending himself!

Krista (who isn't trying to cause trouble) 0:)

Sorry, I've been busy :) Besides work, the anthology has just been released which keeps me occupied :wizard:

However, I'm sure things will pick up again next week when the next chapter of Changing Lanes is posted. I won't say too much about it but

it contains words, and some punctuation. It may also include a character called Eric, but then again, it may not.

0:)

• Site Administrator

Well, well, well.

I decided to employ the paparazzi to track CJ's trip, and was suprised to find it was a family trip that he went on.

I just recieved this picture of his family members rushing to try and catch the boat.

Looks like he will be having fun.

gallery_1999_134_33059.jpg

But then again, maybe CJ went in for some highlights done at the salon, and maybe one of these goats is actually him ;) .

What do you think?

Sorry, I've been busy :) Besides work, the anthology has just been released which keeps me occupied :wizard:

However, I'm sure things will pick up again next week when the next chapter of Changing Lanes is posted. I won't say too much about it but

it contains words, and some punctuation. It may also include a character called Eric, but then again, it may not.

Well well well... the Echidna is picking up some of the Goat's evil ways... big shock there. :blink:

I have a feeling this is through a snipers scope :P

:funny:

• Site Administrator
Well well well... the Echidna is picking up some of the Goat's evil ways... big shock there. :blink:

Someone has to, otherwise the forum wouldn't be the same.... 0:)

Of course, as had become customary, you might join the Herds of fans who fill up my account and get the chapters in advance.

OK, one spoiler for you poor people who can't afford the entry fee in the VERY exclusive club:

All the letters of the alphabet are featured in the next chapter. And no (direct) reference to Ancient Egypt is made.

Lol! :o

Is there a conspiracy brewing in GA? Has there been a shift in power involving the goat? He seems to have picked up a few surprising allies in his absence.. with all the mean and tricky spoilers and the like.

Don't help the goat spread his evil ways. There could be chaos following after it.

Humm, a silent Shadowyness, a goat on away to a distant volcano that is full of cliffs! The trip in itself is full of treachery as our resident goat is drinking tequilas plotting his next move. His nemesis is clearly avoiding any confrontation, afterall he has a body in front of his store and a prediction of a large earthquake from the goat to ruin his next move. Plenty of mischief abounds here!!

• Site Administrator
Don't forget Krista, Bondwriter and Graeme are part of CJ's team.

Krista is in cohoots with the goat? :o:o

Like I understand that Graeme has the power of fear holding CJ in line.

Bondwriter receives substantial monies from the goat to keep him on his side.

But what does Krista have, is it blackmail, or what is the Goat offering Krista to be on his team ;) ?

Is Benji, Jan and I the only untainted ones here? 0:)

Krista is in cohoots with the goat? :o:o

Like I understand that Graeme has the power of fear holding CJ in line.

Bondwriter receives substantial monies from the goat to keep him on his side.

But what does Krista have, is it blackmail, or what is the Goat offering Krista to be on his team ;) ?

Is Benji, Jan and I the only untainted ones here? 0:)

Lol.. I'm not on the Goat's team.. :P OR ShadowGod's team for that matter... but... I would go with blackmail.. I just need to find something incriminating on the Goat first.

So watch out Goat... :ph34r:

• Site Administrator
... but... I would go with blackmail..

:ph34r: psst....find out how many 'toes' on each of his hooves :D

Of course, as had become customary, you might join the Herds of fans who fill up my account and get the chapters in advance.

OK, one spoiler for you poor people who can't afford the entry fee in the VERY exclusive club:

All the letters of the alphabet are featured in the next chapter. And no (direct) reference to Ancient Egypt is made.

:o

I am shocked to hear of this!

How ever will CJ be able to

slip another "Q" into the story?

and I can't imagine him writing a chapter without

mentioning Ramses the Great!

Looks like this chapter is going to be a nailbitter!

• Site Administrator

How typical :angry: .

But afterall, we did vote him the King of Evil Cliffhangers, so I guess he is just living up to the title. :P

Maybe we can send out a signal to Shadowgod to release the title before the expected release date.

Edited by wildone
  • Site Moderator
LOL, And am I correct in assuming that the expected release date is this Tuesday, the 24th?

Hmm, I'm not sure there will be time for Shadowgod to release the info!

I think there's been time when CJ released the title a day or two before the chapter.

• Site Administrator
Just as an aside, the title for chapter 31 is

Wings of Fire

Hmm, interesting title. Could it be the airplane wings, or might it be the in reference to the volcano?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..