Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What Gives!?

• 2 weeks later...

Kirsta! Plotting against sweet, innocent me? 0:)

Shadowyness has indeed been silent... Hrmmm, perhaps he's off recruiting new minions?

Echidna!! Bondwriter has given us a SPOILER! Do your spikey duty!

Looking forward to seeing the pics.. (I'm on too slow a connection to load them at the moment.)

See y'all soon. :)

• Site Administrator
Echidna!! Bondwriter has given us a SPOILER! Do your spikey duty!

Haven't you learnt by now that it's only a spoiler if the author confirms it, and since you've just confirmed it, that means you've just issued a spoiler :devil:

Haven't you learnt by now that it's only a spoiler if the author confirms it, and since you've just confirmed it, that means you've just issued a spoiler :devil:

Well you shameful lil goat.. tsk tsk tsk

• Site Administrator

Looks like the paparazzi caught up to CJ trying to catch his plane to La Palma. It also appears his highlights are holding up.

gallery_1999_134_322509.jpg

Bondwriter, since your in Europe, can I turn over tracking of the goat to you? :P

Looks like the paparazzi caught up to CJ trying to catch his plane to La Palma. It also appears his highlights are holding up.

gallery_1999_134_322509.jpg

Bondwriter, since your in Europe, can I turn over tracking of the goat to you? :P

Humm!! Tequila can make you run that fast eh!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..