I'm Not From Earth!

The sexual tension between Rover and Slade is becoming more than I can bear. Something better happen soon! Hopefully it will involve more body fluids! :wub:

Then again, maybe the sexual tension is all mine! B)0:)

Like Neph, I want more, more, more.... :read:

The sexual tension between Rover and Slade is becoming more than I can bear. Something better happen soon! Hopefully it will involve more body fluids! :wub:

Then again, maybe the sexual tension is all mine! B)0:)

Like Neph, I want more, more, more.... :read:

B)..................I just wish he would quit calling him 'sir' by now, Hehe! I wonder if the magic blood has transformed Rover somehow with Slade's powers somehow?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've last posted. I've been very busy, midterms and all that jazz lately. It's finally over, and I have a breather, so I've uploaded the latest two chapters, seventeen and eighteen. Questions, comments?

I'm planning to post more chapters this week too to cut the succession of cliffhangers...

I'm happy to know you're going to take care of the cliffhanger from chap 18 in a timely manner. :great:

Kudos to Rover for not leaving Slade there on the floor while the room around them was disintegrating. :2thumbs: Was it courage or the power of lust? :P

Great chapters, FishWings! :worship:

I hope the midterms went well. :boy:

B)..........Great chapters!! I'm glad to see this still going, Wow, not even a warning on the self-destruct button! And the errr, countdown was kinda quick! I look forward to how they are going to get themselves out of this mess.

I'm happy to know you're going to take care of the cliffhanger from chap 18 in a timely manner. :great:

Kudos to Rover for not leaving Slade there on the floor while the room around them was disintegrating. :2thumbs: Was it courage or the power of lust? :P

Great chapters, FishWings! :worship:

I hope the midterms went well. :boy:

Definitely lust Conner : D.

Midterms sucked big time. Oh well, there's always finals...

That really was a great chapter. As I said in my review I hope that Slade is as good a healing himself as he was Rover or they are both in some trouble. Can't wait to find out. :)

Thanks for the continuous support Nephy <3! I shall be posting sometime at the end of this week.

B)..........Great chapters!! I'm glad to see this still going, Wow, not even a warning on the self-destruct button! And the errr, countdown was kinda quick! I look forward to how they are going to get themselves out of this mess.

Hehe, this thing has a bit to go before it stops!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just spent a very enjoyable hour reading this story from the beginning, for the first time. There have been a lot of good things said about it; I'm not sure I can add anything new, but I'll try. First, the story arc is very well executed, and drew me easily but firmly from scene to scene and from chapter to chapter. The relationship builds gradually but inexorably, as does the tension. Each of the chapters is a complete scene or beat, and each meshes cleanly into the whole. The "unknowing hero" is a classlcal figure, but Slade is a unique and fascinating version. Rover, too, is a classical figure, but he is well developed as an individual with a fascinating personality. My only regret is that having read the story (to date), I'll never again have the pleasure of reading it for the first time.

Just spent a very enjoyable hour reading this story from the beginning, for the first time. There have been a lot of good things said about it; I'm not sure I can add anything new, but I'll try. First, the story arc is very well executed, and drew me easily but firmly from scene to scene and from chapter to chapter. The relationship builds gradually but inexorably, as does the tension. Each of the chapters is a complete scene or beat, and each meshes cleanly into the whole. The "unknowing hero" is a classlcal figure, but Slade is a unique and fascinating version. Rover, too, is a classical figure, but he is well developed as an individual with a fascinating personality. My only regret is that having read the story (to date), I'll never again have the pleasure of reading it for the first time.

Thanks David! I actually wrote some parts of my story in lengthy passages, and I chopped some up where it seemed most appropriate. Hehe, by classical figures do you mean "damsel in distress" and "night in shining armour" : P?

I totally loved the ending of chapter 20. :wub:

So you've raised the possibility that a signal of sorts was sent by the ship to Slade's home planet before it imploded (the ship, not the planet). That's cool. :great: That opens up all kinds of possibilities.

Next time the sponge bath takes place on screen! 0:)

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I've updated, and I think you guys probably forgot most of what went on... So, I've enclosed a concise, objective summary [for the benefit of both of us], utilizing my new found English 112 skills.

THE STORY SO FAR...

In the middle of a sunny day, Rover runs headfirst into a stop sign because his attention was stolen by a smoking hot boy who he can barely see. He passes out and finds himself in a tree, runs back to school to oggle at Somerset, and runs home and gets whipped good by his Daddy's large, beautiful liquor bottle.

Unable to bear the thought of being sexually attracted to his father's beatings, he escapes to the city where he meets the smoking hot Slade who caused him to slam headfirst into the Stop sign. They narrowly evade a body-guard-gang-ambush by diving off the side of a five thousand story building, and Slade uses his super sexy biceps to swing both of them to safety. With all troubles set aside, Rover prepares to seduce Slade but is ultimately unsuccessful when he passes out from a spontaneously explosive nosebleed [from a wound in his side].

Rover runs back to his father's house in order to grab his belongings, but in the process accumulates several bodyguards on their tail. They reside in George's crack house, in which Rover meets Slade once again. They run off in a heated frenzy to the forest, but before Rover could get into Slade's pants, Slade confesses that copulation is nigh impossible, if not dangerous for he is actually an alien tentacle monster from outer space.

Rover throws himself off a cliff.

Slade saves Rover by pumping him full of magical healing blood, and drags Rover off into his shabby old space saucer which implodes magnificently for reasons unknown to either of them. Rover passes out once again, and wakes up in a bright pink chastity belt. They make deep, bonding conversation in Slade's wooden cabin, touching on intensely emotional topics such as the overuse of the cheesy font "papyrus" in magnificent alien movies like "Avatar" and Slade's dark excuse for a childhood. Rover, once again, passes out at the thought of Slade using his magnificent tentacles to give him an "extra thorough spongebath."

... And Twenty One picks up from there. Sorry, boredom does things to you.

Happy reading! TELL ME WHAT YAH THINK : D.

B)......................Great chapter!! Loved the slow reaction to the sponge bath, and wherever did Slade find pink underwear! Maybe he is deficit in doing the laundry! :lmao: But the biggest question is 'How the hell did you goons find him so quickly' Does Rover have a GPS implanted in him? 0:) And even after that ride down the mountain you still managed to leave a cliffhanger in the end!

B)......................Great chapter!! Loved the slow reaction to the sponge bath, and wherever did Slade find pink underwear! Maybe he is deficit in doing the laundry! :lmao: But the biggest question is 'How the hell did you goons find him so quickly' Does Rover have a GPS implanted in him? 0:) And even after that ride down the mountain you still managed to leave a cliffhanger in the end!

Rover leaves mile wide rainbow trails wherever he goes!! And Slade bought the pink briefs specifically for Rover -- he planned everything from the start *grin*.

Glad you liked : ). I assure you there are more cliffhangers in the future, hehehe....

Hi FishWings,

Enjoyed the new chapter, enjoyed the tease between Slade and Rover. Enjoyed their world.

Thanks Sam <3. You're the best.

This truly is one of the most creative, most fun stories I've read in quite a while. Chapter 21 was awesome as usual.

More! (when you have time)

Aww, thanks! I'll definitely upload soon : ). I have other chapters written, I just need to incorporate my edits/my editor's edits [Colin's] into them, and quite frankly, I'm a lazy boy. Oh yeah, and not to forget the HTML tags that I have to insert, < i> < /i> every other paragraph, hehe.

ACK! Who would want to come down from the mountain knowing the dangers lurking around every corner!! He should've stayed with Slade, at least he could protect him somehow and besides, isn't he developing feelings for the him and vice versa? You got me on pins and needles here for the next chapter!! :lmao: Great chapter!

ACK! Who would want to come down from the mountain knowing the dangers lurking around every corner!! He should've stayed with Slade, at least he could protect him somehow and besides, isn't he developing feelings for the him and vice versa? You got me on pins and needles here for the next chapter!! :lmao: Great chapter!

Oh, I forgot to reply you Rush : (. Thanks for reading, I appreciate! I'm busy, but I shall upload in a few minutes.

Fishwings, I am a starving man. I mean thanks for chapter 22. It was just great. For an appetizer. I want the full course now. Please. I am your friend asking pretty please. Another one?

: DDDDDDDD Otay. But only because I love you.

Here's Twenty Three, too lazy to link Twenty two here but y'all probably whizzed through it already. I think I'm pissing you guys off with short chapters, so I'll be posting somewhat more frequently since life is only going to progressively get more busy.

The story is coming to an end, but there are a few more to go : ). I'll be uploading in about two more batches, and then finito!

Chapter Twenty Three is one of the more momentous moments of the story, so I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it : ).

I am a full and content and satisfied reader. Thank you for chapter 23. It was delicious.

I hate to think of this story ending.

Promise to write new stories.

Hey you only make me happy.

And I love you too.

Sambiggrin.gif

Come play the game sometimes.