Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Oh...wow, Mark.

I've read your story "If It Fits" but this is the first time I put a message in the forum.

IIT blew me away. The story, the interaction between the characters, etc. :worship:

Bloodlines too! I was delighted at the beginning of the story. Hot guys playing sports!

I was wondering why you named the story Bloodlines. Now I understand why.

But it suck to be Matt! Young, athletic, handsome and about to be crippled... :(

I hope you are not going to let him waste away.

BTW, what is the deal with Cam?

I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)

Oh...wow, Mark.

I've read your story "If It Fits" but this is the first time I put a message in the forum.

IIT blew me away. The story, the interaction between the characters, etc. :worship:

Bloodlines too! I was delighted at the beginning of the story. Hot guys playing sports!

I was wondering why you named the story Bloodlines. Now I understand why.

But it suck to be Matt! Young, athletic, handsome and about to be crippled... :(

I hope you are not going to let him waste away.

BTW, what is the deal with Cam?

I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)

Thanks!

Hang in there. More chapters coming soon.

I'm hanging by a thread... wacko.gif

Gimme more chapters! I'm addicted! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Boy, Rad, it didn't take you long at all... If you really want to, and if you get into Mark's storytelling style, go onto his sub-web here and read the entire CAP series, it's presented in order of writing chronologically, so don't worry about getting messed up.

Mark,

Unbelievable, but each story is better than the one before. The first chapter grabbed me by the balls and the story just won't let go.

I've been waiting for hockey to finally show up in a story and I hope it continues.

As always, thanks for sharing your writing.

Bryan

so exciting....rather a short chapter but excited!! love ya mark it's an awesome Read....Ohio....who do we know in ohio state??? Clarmont? uh oh....if it's BITTY or JP's Mom....who is dead....so lets rule that out....but if it's BITTY or.....i don't even know! then there will be hell to pay

Whens next chapteR?

so exciting....rather a short chapter but excited!! love ya mark it's an awesome Read....Ohio....who do we know in ohio state??? Clarmont? uh oh....if it's BITTY or JP's Mom....who is dead....so lets rule that out....but if it's BITTY or.....i don't even know! then there will be hell to pay

Whens next chapteR?

:D eaaasy! Bitty's dead as well. ;)

nice chapter... sort of "finish off intro" chapter but it was necessary... yeah and probably a small typo - but the watch is "Tag HeuEr" one E missing there (without it, it's sort of difficult to pronounce that correctly) - and damn! what a good watch! :-)

As always, really enjoying a continuation of the CAP series. I've decided not to speculate about Matt's blood parents as I'd rather leave it up to Mark to let us know what is in his "twisted" mind LOL.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh wow! :2thumbs:

Mission: Get F*cked

Mark, I soo like this chapter.

Then again, I like all of the chapters so far ;)

Too bad that Matt doesn't love Cam back :(

Ah well, I hope you will arrange so that Cam will get someone :)

Hmmm....in Ohio huh?

Matt's biological mum.

Things are getting interesting.

Hehehehe

It's very amusing to see how Matt goes from top jock to active bottom, :lol:

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

I don't think Matt's biological mother is anyone we know. I'm betting she's the woman Robbie bedded. Of course, Matt will still have to go through her to get to Robbie. She'll tell Matt about Robbie because of his kidney situation and Matt will track him down.

Brad's an outside chance in all this. He slept with woman as well. :unsure: We'll see I guess.

I haven't done any of the math here. Too lazy! :funny:

Poor Cam has a broken heart. :( Probably the first of many. But you never know. He and Matt could re-meet somewhere later in the story. Bit of a long shot, though.

I'm anxious to see Robbie's reaction. Brad's too!

Fantastic chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Poor Cam has a broken heart. sad.gif Probably the first of many. But you never know. He and Matt could re-meet somewhere later in the story. Bit of a long shot, though.

You're right about that. Matt's going to college out in California. And I dunno- if Matt doesn't feel it, he doesn't feel it, and I can't see that changing.

Chapter 4 has a few surprises. It will be up within the next 24 hours. :D

This is what is called a "cliffhanger" post. :P

It's only purpose is to cause the anxiety within us readers to swell beyond all proportion.

I bet Mark is being paid by the manufacturers of "Red Bull", a drink laced with caffeine, so that we'll stand by our computers for the next 24 hours. :P

We readers give you 12 hours only, Mark! :2hands:

Well, the Robbie connection is likely. Still, I wonder. Could it be something else we're overlooking, someone not so obvious? Expect the unexpected is what I've always been told.

Expect the unexpected only when the the unexpected is suspected. :blink:

Well, the Robbie connection is likely. Still, I wonder. Could it be something else we're overlooking, someone not so obvious? Expect the unexpected is what I've always been told.

Wasn't it mentioned in If It Fits that JPs parents had a baby before they were ready which they gave up for adoption? Could this baby be Matt's grand-parent? If so, then would Matt be JP's 2nd cousin and Brad's 3rd? Mark Arbour's hint, and Paya's reminder, that Robbie mentioned getting it on with a woman could also be misleading...

Wasn't it mentioned in If It Fits that JPs parents had a baby before they were ready which they gave up for adoption? Could this baby be Matt's grand-parent? If so, then would Matt be JP's 2nd cousin and Brad's 3rd? Mark Arbour's hint, and Paya's reminder, that Robbie mentioned getting it on with a woman could also be misleading...

Isn't that a bit of a long shot? :blink:

I'd go for the Robbie-has-a-kid theory.

Although at this stage I'd prefer to just stay back and let the story takes its course.

Meaning, I don't want to make predictions and prefer to be surprised :lol:

I wonder how dialysis will do to Matt's toned and ripped body :wub:

I hope not bad tho :(

Can't wait for the next 24 hours to pass by :music:

There may not be as many questions, but there's still a lot of fun to come. :2thumbs: Particularly having Matt meet Robbie...and the looks on Stef's and JP's faces are going to be priceless when they realize that they had sex with Robbie's son. That's going to be a hoot. :great:

Nice seeing Fred again, too! I love it when people don't go and change on you. :lmao:

You've set this all up nicely, Mark! :worship::worship:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..