Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

I am very much enjoying Bloodlines, although Matt is such a slut :) I have to admit that I found If It Fits hard going somtimes even though the characters are very vivid. I hope that Matt is okay. It seems as if a lot of the pieces are falling into place nicely and it would be a shame if he shuffled off the mortal coil before he gets embroiled in them

• Like 1

WOW! :2thumbs:

That is just soooo Mark!

Weaving all possibilities and coincidences together :2thumbs:

Chances don't exist! :great:

Was really enjoying this chapter!

Too bad, no more mysteries.

But I'd really want to see how Robbie will react when he sees Matt.

I hope you will make it as dramatic and as drawn-out as possible.

I like the sex in this chapter too.

Especially when Matt's being slutty and teasing people with his hot bod :wub:

BTW, that meeting the birth mother went better than I expected ;)

• Like 1

Particularly having Matt meet Robbie...and the looks on Stef's and JP's faces are going to be priceless when they realize that they had sex with Robbie's son. That's going to be a hoot. :great:

THAT is going to make things feel weird for sometime! :lol:

Or Robbie's partner having sex with Robbie's son? ;)

Or Robbie himself! :blink: (It might be too far... but with Matt seducing every decent male in his presence :P)

• Like 1

Awww this was SO MUCH FUN! :D I was laughing all the time when Stefan and JP got out of the limousine. But why they didn't see Matt's resemblance to Robbie? The Hayes are now well-known for being so resemblant to each other! Jeff and Marcel are, Robbie and Matt are not?! Anyway what a chapter! :-D (And wouldn't it be fun if the truck driver was also one of his Hayes "uncles"? :-D Matt's turning to a family slut! :-D

*enters little child rant mode* And I was right! I was right! And I was the first! :P /end of little child rant mode

• Like 1

Un-f**king-believable!

I feel like a puppy, waiting for its master to come home and then pees on the floor in excitement when the master does come home.

I can't stand the waiting. I'm staring at the door, with my tail pounding, waiting, waiting, waiting.

I can't wait for Malibu, I can't wait for Stanford, and I want more hockey!

Bryan

• Like 1

I'm glad you liked it! The first four chapters were the set-up, so maybe the mysteries aren't there, but hopefully the ride will be fun. And Paya, you do get the credit for first correct guess. Again. It's like you channel me or something. I didn't give Matt the distinctive Hayes look, only some of it, which is actually the norm with kids. As I visualized it, he looks a lot like Robbie, but you wouldn't really get that unless they were together or unless you were looking for it.

I just HAD to have this kid sleep with Stef and JP. It makes it so much more fun, although I did get some crap from one younger guy about how a hot 18-year-old kid sleeping with a 60 year old guy was kind of gross. I'm not buying it. Attraction takes many forms. Besides, how many young guys in here wouldn't sleep with JP Crampton, a cute, 62 year old guy who looks like he's 40, who just happens to be both rich and brilliant?

BTW, my favorite chapter so far is chapter 6, when he gets to California. Unfortunately, that probably won't hit until next Tuesday.

• Like 1

I'm glad you liked it! The first four chapters were the set-up, so maybe the mysteries aren't there, but hopefully the ride will be fun. And Paya, you do get the credit for first correct guess. Again. It's like you channel me or something. I didn't give Matt the distinctive Hayes look, only some of it, which is actually the norm with kids. As I visualized it, he looks a lot like Robbie, but you wouldn't really get that unless they were together or unless you were looking for it.

I just HAD to have this kid sleep with Stef and JP. It makes it so much more fun, although I did get some crap from one younger guy about how a hot 18-year-old kid sleeping with a 60 year old guy was kind of gross. I'm not buying it. Attraction takes many forms. Besides, how many young guys in here wouldn't sleep with JP Crampton, a cute, 62 year old guy who looks like he's 40, who just happens to be both rich and brilliant?

BTW, my favorite chapter so far is chapter 6, when he gets to California. Unfortunately, that probably won't hit until next Tuesday.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Cody! :-) :2thumbs: It will be nice to hear what he sees in Matt (and all the other stuff too! :devil::D). Next Tuesday? That's five or six days for two chapters of BL, so that makes space for one or two of MC! :great:

Ummm... I hope "channel" in this meaning is not something like stalking...:*) because I don't feel like directing you somewhere nor would I wiretap your calls (you have your own guys for that in the U.S. ;-) and that's all I can imagine under "channel sb.". It's just I like the story so much (I feel personally involved in the story and think of the characters as real people), the rest is just logic, dear Watson. ;)

• Like 1

I don't see anything wrong with it. There are some hot older men. Even at 26, I find some guys in their 40's quite attractive. You, for example, I doubt I'd kick out of bed. :P And JP has always maintained a youthful look. Stef just seems to have this uber sexuality that I can see just about anyone (even some straight guys) falling for. It's only natural that Matt would realize that he should jump their bones. :D

ch4: funnily fun. and so much of a statistical implausibility...

how on earth these guys just bump to each other, in the multitude of hundreds of millions in America?

btw, Mark, I adore how you can bring forward your inner bottomness - as evidenced in the ch3 feature of what Matt felt and needed, as he bottomed.... that is just something I think only a greatly natural bottom could describe so heart-felt...

I should have guessed that the hereditary bit, Robbie being an addict to bottoming (and great objects...) will nicely appear in Robbie's spawn..... and, Matt is presented as very eager to bottom.

• Like 1

btw, Mark, I adore how you can bring forward your inner bottomness - as evidenced in the ch3 feature of what Matt felt and needed, as he bottomed.... that is just something I think only a greatly natural bottom could describe so heart-felt...

I should have guessed that the hereditary bit, Robbie being an addict to bottoming (and great objects...) will nicely appear in Robbie's spawn..... and, Matt is presented as very eager to bottom.

Oh just shut up with that crap again! :D Are you becoming so frustrated that no one is bottoming for you or what? :P You know, practise more in real and don't take it with you wherever you go online. Or you know what? Found a new thread, something like your own harem of bottoms chanting about you, and for Christ sake discharge your desires there! (beat off smiley)

Here, in this thread - or any other in discussions about the stories you are :off:

• Like 1

yeah i did rant on you ABOUT THAT i think i'll stick with it alough i know JP and Stef almost Inside out...:P this is ok.....but once he finds out that JP is his Grandfather in law....technically........That could prove to be problimatic for JP Psyche haha! ;p Maybe stef too....but hey Stef did want relations with robbie for a while there....now he technically did....my question is how Robbie and Brad's Family will Be able to take this Trama.... :o Although will and Matt ight be best buds....as i'm assuming will is about 6-10ish... because robbie is like thirty....meaning...won he have to have been f**king this girl in college.....i'm sorta lost with the ages but maybe someone can correct me?haha

Robbie was in high school at the time, not college. He went to one of the east coast universities if I remember correctly. He's in his 30's in this story, and that would be right. See, Matt would be 18 in the story, and that means that he was conceived in 1979 when his father was 17 or so.

Edited by Tiger

Yeah. Robbie's birthday falls in March 1963. He's 35 as of summer 1998. Matt was born in April 1980, so he was conceived in July 1979, when Robbie was about sixteen and getting ready to start his junior year of high school. Laura hid the pregnancy from people, but was going to tell Robbie until he got caught doing half the football team somewhere around September to October, 1979. Laura left Clairemont to have the baby in secret and stay with relatives who lived close to Cleveland. When Matt was born in April, she went back to Clairemont to finish high school. Matt's adoptive parents were in their late 30's, and had for ten to fifteen years tried to have kids, but it didn't gell. So that's how Matt lucked into his rich-ass adoptive parents.

Anyways, this is Evan Wadle (sometimes just called Wade), who is the physical model we based Matt Carrsworld on. His body is much more cut than the average Hayes, but I think Evan really does look like he could belong on the Hayes family tree. The naturally pouty lips especially.http://img379.imageshack.us/ifs/7223/img508/2/evanwade16ln6.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1208/1222675545_6f6953c0a6.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ON0lJRGV7Mg/SKvJyXf-vdI/AAAAAAAACWM/n8DxzOs8yew/s400/evan8.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ON0lJRGV7Mg/SKvJyglWh6I/AAAAAAAACWU/fanQWRX5Ntk/s1600-h/evan10.jpg

Damn. What a great-looking guy.

BTW isn't Robbie as well as Brad, etc consider Stef & JP their dads? :read:

Does that mean that Matt already had sex with his grandads? :devil:

If yes, oh man....Stef & JP's face would be a wonder to behold :lmao::lmao:

Yeah. Robbie's birthday falls in March 1963. He's 35 as of summer 1998. Matt was born in April 1980, so he was conceived in July 1979, when Robbie was about sixteen and getting ready to start his junior year of high school. Laura hid the pregnancy from people, but was going to tell Robbie until he got caught doing half the football team somewhere around September to October, 1979. Laura left Clairemont to have the baby in secret and stay with relatives who lived close to Cleveland. When Matt was born in April, she went back to Clairemont to finish high school. Matt's adoptive parents were in their late 30's, and had for ten to fifteen years tried to have kids, but it didn't gell. So that's how Matt lucked into his rich-ass adoptive parents.

however, Robbie and Brad hooked up in summer 1980 (and it was that August 1980 when Robbie completely settled to California, leaving hicksville totally behind) -

and the chronology which has Matt to be born already in March 1980, has Robbie in hicksville at that time. That Laura had already then 'disappeared' from his radar (after being Robbie's girlfriend in 1979, i.e previous year), should have caused some wonderment in that 1980 story. Plus, would an adoption needed also the consent of the biological father???

I just wonder how on earth Robbie could have been totally ignorant of the coming child....

And, was Robbie really 17 when he started school in California in august 1980 ? I would have thought that he should have been 16 at that time...

BTW isn't Robbie as well as Brad, etc consider Stef & JP their dads? :read:

Does that mean that Matt already had sex with his grandads? :devil:

If yes, oh man....Stef & JP's face would be a wonder to behold :lmao::lmao:

There's certainly a case to be made for involuntary incest. 0:)

I'm ever so curious (read as downright anxious) how Mark will play the scene out. But, frankly, it's going to be scrumptious no matter how it happens. :2thumbs: I'm thinking Brad will laugh the longest and hardess. I'm just hoping Robbie sees the lighter side of all this sooner rather than later.

however, Robbie and Brad hooked up in summer 1980 (and it was that August 1980 when Robbie completely settled to California, leaving hicksville totally behind) -

and the chronology which has Matt to be born already in March 1980, has Robbie in hicksville at that time. That Laura had already then 'disappeared' from his radar (after being Robbie's girlfriend in 1979, i.e previous year), should have caused some wonderment in that 1980 story. Plus, would an adoption needed also the consent of the biological father???

I just wonder how on earth Robbie could have been totally ignorant of the coming child....

And, was Robbie really 17 when he started school in California in august 1980 ? I would have thought that he should have been 16 at that time...

Robbie's girlfriend disappeared around November 1979 to avoid showing. She was back in Claremont by April 1980, after giving birth. The excuse was that she was helping a sick relative. By August 1980, I doubt Robbie would have really been thinking about his ex-girlfriend that left Claremont for five months. He was too busy with his new life in California.

As for the adoption thing- all Laura would have had to say was that she didn't know who the father was, and the adoption would have gone through. Especially- you gotta remember, this was 1980. Birth father right cases weren't happening just yet. Here's an article that talks about it the move for father birth rights-

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/19/national/19fathers.html

And yes, Robbie and Brad were 17 when they started their senior year of high school in California together. High school seniors in America are typically about seventeen years old. Brad has his 18th birthday on October 4th, 1980, while Robbie turned 18 somewhere in March 1981.

Other ages- JP is 62 now, Stefan is about 52, Brad is 35-soon-to-be-36, Marcel is 29, Darius is about 16, JJ is 12, and Will is 11.

Keeping continuity is fun. LOL.

Anyways, this is Evan Wadle (sometimes just called Wade), who is the physical model we based Matt Carrsworld on. His body is much more cut than the average Hayes, but I think Evan really does look like he could belong on the Hayes family tree. The naturally pouty lips especially.http://img379.images...anwade16ln6.jpg

http://farm2.static...._6f6953c0a6.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.../s400/evan8.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot...00-h/evan10.jpg

Damn. What a great-looking guy.

Meh *shrug* THIS is a gogeous man Beautiful man

.... Darius is about 16, JJ is 12, and Will is 11.

I have nephews who currently are 15, 13 (his birthday was a few days ago, a good reminder to an absent-minded uncle...) and 11. I guess I know quite well how guys of those age brackets are today...

Robbie's girlfriend disappeared around November 1979 to avoid showing. She was back in Claremont by April 1980, after giving birth. The excuse was that she was helping a sick relative. By August 1980, I doubt Robbie would have really been thinking about his ex-girlfriend that left Claremont for five months. He was too busy with his new life in California.

High school seniors in America are typically about seventeen years old. Brad has his 18th birthday on October 4th, 1980, while Robbie turned 18 somewhere in March 1981.

1) So, Robbie was barely sixteen when he made the girlfriend pregnant.... Although americans can be 'clueless' and such, still I am amazed that nothing in Robbie's or anyone else's brains got any nudge when his former GF disappered after that summer of sex...

Btw, a young -mid-teenage- girl, pregnant in something like 4th month, that would actually show to the eyes of the discerning... already in the 3rd month, people say... So, we must conclude that Robbie is really clueless.... In November, she would been already in sixth or fifth month.... and heavy, right?

[o why are north Europeans today about 30 or more when having kids, and today Americans still teenagers when getting the first kid.... ???? I am trying to say that the look at this alleged feature of Americal culture is really odd to me... pretty odd to think that kids are having kids... that's not at all usual in my country...]

2) Brad and Robbie really could or should not been born in different years: that pretty much ruins the idea they would be in the same class...

Had Brad been kept in one class (=repeat, or something like) for two years in some past stage?

3) why was that earlier story having Brad to moan about 'two years left' in HS (when contemplating the consequences of getting outed), if he really had only his senior year left then ?

Edited by Enric

"1) So, Robbie was barely sixteen when he made the girlfriend pregnant.... Although americans can be 'clueless' and such, still I am amazed that nothing in Robbie's or anyone else's brains got any nudge when his former GF disappered after that summer of sex...

Btw, a young -mid-teenage- girl, pregnant in something like 4th month, that would actually show to the eyes of the discerning... already in the 3rd month, people say... So, we must conclude that Robbie is really clueless.... In November, she would been already in sixth or fifth month.... and heavy, right?

[o why are north Europeans today about 30 or more when having kids, and today Americans still teenagers when getting the first kid.... ???? I am trying to say that the look at this alleged feature of Americal culture is really odd to me... pretty odd to think that kids are having kids... that's not at all usual in my country...] "

Not all girls show that early. Hell, my roomate didn't know his girlfriend was pregnant until she went to the hospital to have it, and this was not a heavyset girl. She hid it from everyone, even her own family whom she lived with. And 16 year olds aren't known for their foresight. If she told him she was going away to help a family member, I doubt he would have thought anything out of place.

"2) Brad and Robbie really could or should not been born in different years: that pretty much ruins the idea they would be in the same class...

Had Brad been kept in one class (=repeat, or something like) for two years in some past stage?"

They started school in two different states. Not all states have the same age requirements for starting school. It's possible Robbie got to start school earlier because of how late his birthday was in the school year. I hit 12th grade at 16 and graduated at 17, no grade skipping required. It's also possible that Brad was held back when he started in California because of transferring when he was sent to JP (or was he not old enough to have started school? I don't recall off hand), or Robbie pushed ahead due to credits completed. Each state has differing graduation requirements.

"3) why was that earlier story having Brad to moan about 'two years left' in HS (when contemplating the consequences of getting outed), if he really had only his senior year left then ?"

No clue. I would have to go reread the story.

Really, I think you are over thinking this way too much. lol But whatever floats your boat. :3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..