Have you ever used your cell phone as a flash light?

Toast

I haven't thought of that one... I might just try it tonight... never know who or what I might find in there. Actually I have used my phone occasionally when I have been in deep darkness.. usually while in some gods forsaken place pretending to be an iron age celt. Mind you that was usually accompanied by a belly full of alcohol and so I am sure the light seemed a lot brighter than it was.

my iphone is perfect for this, I do it all the time.

Good evening Mr. Hoskins. Nice to see your post. You are so urban and cute too. (I'm guessing. Should we have pole.) woops I mean have a poll.

Edited by deadsnake

I haven't thought of that one... I might just try it tonight... never know who or what I might find in there. Actually I have used my phone occasionally when I have been in deep darkness.. usually while in some gods forsaken place pretending to be an iron age celt. Mind you that was usually accompanied by a belly full of alcohol and so I am sure the light seemed a lot brighter than it was.

Thanks for the post. You are the wind beneath my wings. Do you think Bette was speaking of gas?

Yup, I do it when I feel like I need something to keep me company on long walks at night. It's very creepy walking empty streets at night.

Yup, I do it when I feel like I need something to keep me company on long walks at night. It's very creepy walking empty streets at night.

Welcome W.L. Thanks for the post.

I do, but my bf has an actual light that switches on with his phone so I tend to steal it when I need a flash light. It's waterproof too. I used the light on it in the shower once when the power was out for about 12 hours. XD

Yes, I do this sort of thing quite often.

A few weeks ago, as I was leaving work, a rainstorm knocked out the power. As such the elevators weren't working so I had to take the stairs. The stairwell obviously didn't have any light either, so it was pitch black. I work on the 5th floor; I was definitely glad I had my phone to use as a light. :)

I do, but my bf has an actual light that switches on with his phone so I tend to steal it when I need a flash light. It's waterproof too. I used the light on it in the shower once when the power was out for about 12 hours. XD

That sounds so cool! What type of phone is it?

Take care all :)

Kevin

Thanks all.

Rush I'm going to try it like now.

Lee Marchais, I'm new too on the site that is, otherwise I older than church. But welcome. You will find friends here.

James, Twice in one night. Wow.

Cell phones function as everything these days, lol. Without it, I'd have no alarm clock, no sense of time, no way to email or remember numbers, or see in the dark.

I use my cell as a flashlight if I have to make a quick trip somewhere and it will be dark and no lights. Even if there are lights, I won't always turn them on. Way too bright on the eyes sometimes. But I particularly use my cell during blackouts. I can't stand pitch black darkness.

I keep the big one in my truck.

So Ive heard. :lol:

I use the screen light to see by, yeah. Sometimes (and I think this is cooler) I use the crappy night mode camera and I look at the screen's real time feed. Its not good for taking photos, but for light enhancement it can be better than my eyes.