Halloween is coming!

• Site Administrator

I, I do has a black cat!!!! Look, evil glowing eyes and all!!

Happy Halloween!!

Edited by Cia
  • Haha 1

I'll call that and raise you one... and a half.... I have two pure black cats and a grey one. I also have two cauldrons, a number of skulls... oh yeah... and I'm a witch :) Halloween is MY time guys... anyone wanna come and party? Gots lots of sweeties and a magic wand.... which I am sure many of you have too :)

• Haha 2

I'll call that and raise you one... and a half.... I have two pure black cats and a grey one. I also have two cauldrons, a number of skulls... oh yeah... and I'm a witch smile.gif Halloween is MY time guys... anyone wanna come and party? Gots lots of sweeties and a magic wand.... which I am sure many of you have too smile.gif

Honey you give me the address and I'll be there lol. I have a black and white cat, does that count lol. I'm a Wiccan/Spiritual so Halloween means a lot to me too, I love the Fall.

• Like 2

Pretty kitties :)

I agree that rodents are adorable! My own cat would probably be a little too fond of them though, so I don't keep any as pets.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about not finding a costume in time! I'm going out of town for a Halloween party and I've got to have a costume. LOL, I suppose I'd have more luck finding one if I were actually looking though. :blink:

• Haha 1

Pretty kitties smile.gif

I agree that rodents are adorable! My own cat would probably be a little too fond of them though, so I don't keep any as pets.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about not finding a costume in time! I'm going out of town for a Halloween party and I've got to have a costume. LOL, I suppose I'd have more luck finding one if I were actually looking though. blink.gif

Take off all your clothes, paint yourself green and go as a forest spirit. As long as it doesn't rain you should be the life and soul of the party :)

• Haha 2

Or the life and soul fo the jail cell. He didn't say it as strictly an adult party, lol.

Well.... alright he can paint his jockstrap green as well then :) Although... a jailhouse party might be fun. Never heard of Jailhouse Rock? :)devilsmiley.gif

• Haha 2

I'll call that and raise you one... and a half.... I have two pure black cats and a grey one. I also have two cauldrons, a number of skulls... oh yeah... and I'm a witch smile.gif Halloween is MY time guys... anyone wanna come and party? Gots lots of sweeties and a magic wand.... which I am sure many of you have too smile.gif

We have all the feral cats in the neighborhood, including one which has decided to be an indoor cat. Multi colors. No rodents, however.

Hope your Halloween is wonderful!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Well.... alright he can paint his jockstrap green as well then smile.gif Although... a jailhouse party might be fun. Never heard of Jailhouse Rock? smile.gifdevilsmiley.gif

NO, even with Prison blues nowadays being so much more stylish than the stripes!! Guess I am just too fashion oriented to want to do that to myself smile.gif Though it would be a free costume!

Edited by Cia
  • Haha 1
  • 12 years later...

Hey, I'm doing my part by posting a bunch of stories for the season.  I'm attempting to put everyone in the right frame of mind.   And how appropriate, it's also time for the election and early voting.  That should give everyone a good scare! 

Edited by Bill W
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2