Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Congratulations Mark!

Congratulations Marcos. You are definitely my King! :king: Now, I know you won on Bloodlines but I've spent I don't know how long trying to find the damn place where the winners are and can't find it! UGH! Could someone be so kind as to guide me through the right door?

Love Ya Me Lord! :wub:

N/M, I found it. I'm so glad to see my favs. as winners...

Edited by Rush

Thanks! Of all the CAP stories, I like Bloodlines probably the best, although then I'll go re-read Be-Rad or Man in Motion and get less sure. Regardless, Neil was the most evil of all the characters. The guy really had no redeeming qualities, other than a resemblance to Rob Lowe.

Congratulations Mark, you did it! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Bloodlines, Neil and Your Majesty WON, you're in a good company! wink.giflaugh.gifking.gif

Good work! tongue.gifworshippy.gifspecool.gif

very awsome win Mark I love all your stories from the chronicles of an acadmic predator

very much deserved from Blood lines =D

I just want to take a moment to note that the awards I've won are not mine alone. The bulk of the credit must go to the team that helps me write, edit, and refine my stories:

EDITOR-IN-CHIEF: SHARON

HISTORICAL ADVISORY BOARD:

CHAIRMAN: PETER A. NONYMOUS

MEMBERS: PETER ANDERSON, GEORGE RICHARD, ADAM PHILLIPS, AND JAY

MUSICAL DIRECTOR: JEREMY SMITH

I am in your debt.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..