Rate the signature

I don't think this has been done before, but if it has I apologise in advance.

I always notice people's signature's here. They never fail to get my attention. So, as we have done with the avatars, rate the signature of the person above you on a scale of 1 to 10 and comment on it. Some are really good.

Hugs

I love your signature Dargon, it never fails to make me smile. And as for yours Rush... well you KNOW I am so looking forward to that Kiss :)

I have never paid much attention to mine. Maybe I should :)

• Site Administrator

IDK Nephy, a dare from you? LOL...Yours goes to your stories, I must love it. I put a few links in mine before but I must give props to Linxe who made me the banner one night out of sheer boredom. :D

I dont even know what mine is, now that I think about it, so this post is as much a test as it is a submission :P

And cam an kick ass uber hot head cheerleader sounds good to me haha

Edit: Ahh, so thats what it is lol

Edited by Skyline

Oops, Dargon, sorry, forgot to rate yours babe... YES! I like it, we all need a little bit of happiness in our lives! Come on people, I need sum Suga!! Send 'em my way will ya?

Sky, your likings on your signature is a good way to start. Don't forget you can make it as colorful as you want.

I love your new signature Tiger, did you do that? Oh...rating, 9.5 cause I love all the varied blue colors :D

Actually, Linxe Termoil made it.

10!

I love the hearts in between the words and the beach in the back ground.

I'll give yours a 9.5! Lacey did a good job on it. :)

What can one thread cause... :D;) But it looks great Sky! :) At least 9/10! :great:

Thanks paya :D

I like the simple, and clean nature of your sig. Displays the message well, without being too cluttered and such. 8.5/10 at least :)

Funny how I learned so many things in the span of a few months... I like your banner Jonathan. I just made mine. First time ever making something like that. It was an experience. I should thin my picture a bit though since everyone's is... and seems to look better. But gonna let it be for the moment as I worked a few hours on it.

Thinner signature images are generally more accepted in online communities, keeps clutter to a minimum. Not bad for your first time using PS. I remember my exploits :P

I'd say the best advice anyone can give you in terms of learning the program is 1.) Read and use tutorials. If you see an effect you'd like to be able to recreate try to find a tutorial for it. Not only will you learn the exact process behind something like say, vignetting, but you'll learn alot about the tools and how to use them, and 2.) experiment! Tutorials are great, but nothing beats old fashioned hands on experimentation for learning. Not only will you absorb the most amount of knowledge possible, but you'll do it in your own personalized way.

Anyways I'd give your first banner attempt an 8/10 considering its the first work you've ever done in PS. If you want to take it that next step further I might suggest thinking about how you might potentially fit the text into the image better? Just some thoughts to play around with ;)

Thinner signature images are generally more accepted in online communities, keeps clutter to a minimum. Not bad for your first time using PS. I remember my exploits tongue.gif

I'd say the best advice anyone can give you in terms of learning the program is 1.) Read and use tutorials. If you see an effect you'd like to be able to recreate try to find a tutorial for it. Not only will you learn the exact process behind something like say, vignetting, but you'll learn alot about the tools and how to use them, and 2.) experiment! Tutorials are great, but nothing beats old fashioned hands on experimentation for learning. Not only will you absorb the most amount of knowledge possible, but you'll do it in your own personalized way.

Anyways I'd give your first banner attempt an 8/10 considering its the first work you've ever done in PS. If you want to take it that next step further I might suggest thinking about how you might potentially fit the text into the image better? Just some thoughts to play around with wink.gif

Skyline, I like your sig-banner art, abstracts in bright colors lift my spirits a bit...but your sig-text is actually very catching...9.5

but, people, the subject is "Rate the signature" not rate signature banner ad-art...that being said, there are several people here that have very, very clever signature text lines...

Skyline, I like your sig-banner art, abstracts in bright colors lift my spirits a bit...but your sig-text is actually very catching...9.5

but, people, the subject is "Rate the signature" not rate signature banner ad-art...that being said, there are several people here that have very, very clever signature text lines...

8/10 ... I took off 2 because the 3rd seems to suggest that reading is a waste of time...

8/10 ... I took off 2 because the 3rd seems to suggest that reading is a waste of time...

Actually, it points to the fallability of human memory, and the fact that true friends will always stick with you.

i give yous signature a perfect 10 for the following reasons:

The first sentence is too funny :D

The second gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart (all that is missing is someone to cuddle with...)

The third makes me think of all my wonderful friends (old and new)

The fourth forces me to think and do something about it.

Thanks for the reading pleasure kjames. :hugz: