Are you creepy?

I'm kinda creepy, I guess...

I have the bad habit of saying what things look or sound like without thinking about it and a lot of people find that very disturbing and think I need to see a psychologist about it. Case in point, giant gummy Livesavers. They look like rolled up condoms or a specific part of a butt to me, and I said so out loud at U21 a few weeks ago. Luckily the two other people I was hanging with in the corner agreed and we started a perverse game with them.

Other times it's less sexual but very graphic. For example, I can't remember what it was, but I mumbled that whatever it was looked like someone had put a whole mini goat through a meat grinder. Cue sudden silence and awkward stares.

...it seems that every time I *do* actually speak it results in getting stared at.

• 2 months later...

I get were you're coming from. I chat with ppl from other continents other than Africa. And most the time I've been told I'm odd and creppy. I've come to realise that what's funny for me could be very serious for ppl from other parts of the world.

• 5 weeks later...

Creepy is what Hollywod is made of based on rl. Back in a day we had creepy ppl and they would lurk around peeking and invading others privacy. Nowadays if they get caught doing what they used to do back when it was "safe" NOW they can end up on YT. It's a strange world we live in nowadays. Be careful. lol

Well, I have habit of crotch/ass watching...more than a passing interest in the most public of places. lol. Been caught out more than once, but I just can't seem to help myself.

Not sure if that's creepy or just my over active sex drive... but that's another post altogether. :D

Well, I have habit of crotch/ass watching...more than a passing interest in the most public of places. lol. Been caught out more than once, but I just can't seem to help myself.

Not sure if that's creepy or just my over active sex drive... but that's another post altogether. :D

Nah, only creepy when you point and laugh.

Nah, only creepy when you point and laugh.

B)....................... I love horror films and Halloween is my favorite holiday, Dexter is one of the most fascinating shows I watch ( I too have a weird interest in serial killers, they are so detached from humanity), but no I have no other morbid interest. Wasn't that enough? :wacko: