Are you creepy?

Share with me something creepy or quirky about yourself, or something that you do. (If anything)

I'll start

I snap pictures of people everywhere I go, discreetly and covertly on my camera phone. It has taken years of practice but I have perfected this creepy habit without notice, even face on. The reason is short and simple, I like people and I like looking at them under a candid light. Whether I'm at the library, dining hall, a restaurant, or of course class, if I see someone easy on the eyes, I'd most likely take a picture. If someone just looks interesting or maybe has a weird hat on, I'll take a picture. But more often than not, I go for those who make me bite my lips and mutter "damn, what wouldn't I do to have at that", and boy do we have lots of those at UTexas.

Some people think it's creepy, I think it's fun. You like looking at models and poster boys, I like looking at real people in real life. I have collected enough to scroll through for quite a while, and looking at good looking people makes me happy; makes the world seem more beautiful LOL

"Take a picture, it'll last longer". it sure does.

Edited by Yang Bang
  • Like 1

Share with me something creepy about yourself, or something that you do. (If anything)

I'll start

I snap pictures of people everywhere I go, discreetly and covertly on my camera phone. It has taken years of practice but I have perfected this creepy habit without notice, even face on. The reason is short and simple, I like people and I like looking at them under a candid light. Whether I'm at the library, dining hall, a restaurant, or of course class, if I see someone easy on the eyes, I'd most likely take a picture. If someone just looks interesting or maybe has a weird hat on, I'll take a picture. But more often than not, I go for those who make me bite my lips and mutter "damn, what wouldn't I do to have at that", and boy do we have lots of those at UTexas.

Some people think it's creepy, I think it's fun. You like looking at models and poster boys, I like looking at real people in real life. I have collected enough to scroll through for quite a while, and looking at good looking people makes me happy; makes the world seem more beautiful LOL

"Take a picture, it'll last longer". it sure does.

I'm hiding in your bushes right now. By the way, I know what you did last summer. :P

Doesn't sound much different from candid photography, but if you ever want to publish a coffee table book, you will need signed releases. Maybe. Hehe. I don't really know?

blush1.gif

I'm sure I do lots of creepy stuff. LOL

Life is a battle. Wear your scars with pride.

I so agree with that.

As for being creepy where do I start? I talk to dead people and have a prehistoric cave bear living in my spare room.... hmmm wrong kind of creepy? Well... um.... no.

Am I creepy,

I like to watch people, when I can get away with it I'll wear sunglasses where ever i go so i can watch be people without being noticed. It doesn't matter who it is, the hot guy or girl, the old lady with her grandkids, if the gaggle of kids playing on the merry-go-round. I like to watch and try to see what their movements, actions, or expressions say about them. I guess that's creepy.

I also like to sit out on my front stairs at night or walk through the park at midnight, don't why on that one either.

Oh I've alos been known to howl at the moon, but thats just cause I like doing that lol.

Am I creepy,

I like to watch people, when I can get away with it I'll wear sunglasses where ever i go so i can watch be people without being noticed. It doesn't matter who it is, the hot guy or girl, the old lady with her grandkids, if the gaggle of kids playing on the merry-go-round. I like to watch and try to see what their movements, actions, or expressions say about them. I guess that's creepy.

I also like to sit out on my front stairs at night or walk through the park at midnight, don't why on that one either.

Oh I've alos been known to howl at the moon, but thats just cause I like doing that lol.

Ooooh I do that too... except that I like walking through graveyards rather than parks at midnight

lol I've been known to do that too Nephy, I live RIGHT NEXT to a grave yard so i have easy access lol.

Sppoky... I grew up next to a graveyard... Cemetery Road no less :) I used to play there all the time and bring things home with me... which my mother always made me take back :(

Sppoky... I grew up next to a graveyard... Cemetery Road no less :) I used to play there all the time and bring things home with me... which my mother always made me take back :(

LOL when my parents and I found out that the new neighborhood we moved into had a small cemetery nearby, we almost packed up our stuff and got the hell outta there. We got over it though, but just stopped walked towards that area LOL

Creepy? I dunno.

I have kinda a hard time with facial expressions. Like, I have to concentrate to make them. Most of the time, when I'm just sitting around and thinking, I have this hard/angry expression on my face. Once, when a professor was looking over my shoulder at something I was doodling, he said I glared at him when I thought I was giving a shocked expression. My pops will often say 'you look like you lost your best friend' when I'm just real deep in thought.

I also have eczema, so I have to scratch my skin a lot. Back, chest, arms and head; makes me fidget if I don't ;_;. Sucks, but there's not much I can do about it.

I have a fascination with serial killers. They live by different standards. They are incapable of love. I find it fascinating how different they are from "normal" people. If I had the drive, I'd become a forensic psychiatrist and study them for a living. It has to be one of most fascinating career getting inside their heads. And no, I am not a sociopath or someone capable of being a mass murderer of any kind.

I have a fascination with serial killers. They live by different standards. They are incapable of love. I find it fascinating how different they are from "normal" people. If I had the drive, I'd become a forensic psychiatrist and study them for a living. It has to be one of most fascinating career getting inside their heads. And no, I am not a sociopath or someone capable of being a mass murderer of any kind.

You just think Dexter's hot! :P

I take turns with my boyfriend choosing boys that we will try to turn gay or at least curious heh...i love doing it but i guess some people may think it creepy, a friend of ours said we reminded him of the sith turning people to the dark side devilsmiley.giflaugh.gif

• Like 5

I take turns with my boyfriend choosing boys that we will try to turn gay or at least curious heh...i love doing it but i guess some people may think it creepy, a friend of ours said we reminded him of the sith turning people to the dark side devilsmiley.giflaugh.gif

How Brian and Justin of you. ;)