Are you creepy?

When I saw the title of this thread I just burst out laughing. And Yang Bang... that is EXTREMELY creepy.

Am I creepy,

I like to watch people, when I can get away with it I'll wear sunglasses where ever i go so i can watch be people without being noticed. It doesn't matter who it is, the hot guy or girl, the old lady with her grandkids, if the gaggle of kids playing on the merry-go-round. I like to watch and try to see what their movements, actions, or expressions say about them. I guess that's creepy.

I also like to sit out on my front stairs at night or walk through the park at midnight, don't why on that one either.

Oh I've alos been known to howl at the moon, but thats just cause I like doing that lol.

BAWAHAHA, I do the exact same! I have the perfect pair of reflective sunglasses, which I use to do this, although I mainly just stare at hot girls/guys. I used my other pair, which I found out weren't actually that reflective : (... and that was AFTER I creeped out this poor boy on the bus. I knew something was amiss when he kept squirming...

I also follow hot people around campus, and not so subtly either... HEH HEH HEH.

wow there are lots of creepy people on here. I have to say I must buy a pair of dark sunglasses and then do what you all are doing. Sounds like a good idea. Now, I'm getting bombarded with 5 emails a minute from this apparently popular thread...*unsubscribes*

wow there are lots of creepy people on here. I have to say I must buy a pair of dark sunglasses and then do what you all are doing. Sounds like a good idea. Now, I'm getting bombarded with 5 emails a minute from this apparently popular thread...*unsubscribes*

Skylights, you don't need to participate in creepy activites to be creepy, you creeping creeper <3

Ohh they're yummy ohmy.gif I never watched that show...i will now

It's a good show. I watched it all a few years ago. Justin was hot!

By the way, you and your boyfriend are naughty. So do you actually sleep with the guys? Is there a contest to see how many of them you can take to bed?

I like to read obituraries, and I love walking around graveyards and reading grave stones. I love grave stones. Unfortunately, because I plan on getting cremated, I can't have one. It'll be a memorial plaque instead.

I like to read obituraries, and I love walking around graveyards and reading grave stones. I love grave stones. Unfortunately, because I plan on getting cremated, I can't have one. It'll be a memorial plaque instead.

Well, I know of some people who used to play games in graveyards, one of which involved sex, so you're not as creepy as you think. No, I am not the one who played those games.

Edited by Tiger

Reading grave stones and markers, I ran across one at Hillside Memorial Park in Los Angeles, a very large cemetery for those of the Jewish faith--where Al Jolson is buried--in one of the mausoleum courtyards. It must've been a 'prepaid' guilt trip, or a last jab at seemingly uncaring children.

It read: I told you I was sick!

Edited by KJames

Reading grave stones and markers, I ran across one at Hillside Memorial Park in Los Angeles, a very large cemetery for those of the Jewish faith--where Al Jolson is buried--in one of the mausoleum courtyards. It must've been a 'prepaid' guilt trip, or a last jab at seemingly uncaring children.

That made me laugh :lol:

As for me, i just turn slightly stalkerish when i use public transport and if i see someone good looking/interesting/different i'll sit somewhere on the bus where i can see them, or go into the same train carriage as them. Then i make up little stories in my head about where they're going, to do what, why, who will they be with....that kind of stuff. i need some way to entertain myself on the way to/from school, so you cant blame me =]

Also, in winter if i'm wide awake at night or just dont want to go to bed, i'll jump out my window and walk around the neighbour hood writing messages on cars (with my fingers of course). So when people are going to work the next day and they look in their rear veiw mirror they'll see a giant BOO! in their misty window.

Nothing creepy about that. It's one of my favourite occupations. A lovely way to while away a dull Sunday afternoon

Well, I know of some people who used to play games in graveyards, one of which involved sex, so you're not as creepy as you think. No, I am not the one who played those games.

I bet :P Sounds like fun wanna try ;)

Hahahahaha. That it awesome

That made me laugh laugh.gif

As for me, i just turn slightly stalkerish when i use public transport and if i see someone good looking/interesting/different i'll sit somewhere on the bus where i can see them, or go into the same train carriage as them. Then i make up little stories in my head about where they're going, to do what, why, who will they be with....that kind of stuff. i need some way to entertain myself on the way to/from school, so you cant blame me =]

Also, in winter if i'm wide awake at night or just dont want to go to bed, i'll jump out my window and walk around the neighbour hood writing messages on cars (with my fingers of course). So when people are going to work the next day and they look in their rear veiw mirror they'll see a giant BOO! in their misty window.

AHA Now I know who it was :) Soooo funny :)

• 2 months later...

I've never been called creepy. But I don't talk often and prefer to be quiet and observe so for people who are very chatty, it can be unnerving. Also I don't like to sit whether it's watching a film or even writing, I'm either standing, up and down, or ghosting around...another irritating, "creepy" kind of thing.

I also like graveyards, because they are very calming and thought-provoking. Reading headstones, dates, imagining what might have happened, lives before...is interesting. My renaissance festivalling and swords and archery might also be strange to some.

I like to read obituraries, and I love walking around graveyards and reading grave stones.

In year 7 (11 yrs old) my english class got taken to a cemetary to look around at the grave stones. Then we had to note down info from some of them and go write a story about the person and their life :blink:

My teacher was morbid.

Reading this thread, I thought that I was really not creepy at all. And I'm not into morbid or scary movies either.

But... for a history project I read several hundreds of dissection reports over the course of 2 years. I guess that counts :blink: .

• Like 1

Am I creepy? Oh, of course. Creepy on a number of levels.

For one, if I'm crushing on someone, I tend to "pretend" that they're in my house hiding, and watching me, so I act all cool hahaha! I guess that'd be considered weird, and not creepy... oh well.

I also like to secretly take photos of oblivious passersby, and other people. I find it fascinating how the images of people who are caught in their natural setting and such turn out.

One of my most favorite hobbies is going out with my friends to a cemetery on the outskirts of our town. My favorite part is the Witch's grave. Well, looking for it, anyway, because no one has been able to find it. I want to, so I can have a chance to chat with her. That'd be lovely. The cemetery is called Mountain Station, and it's really creepy at night, of course. Seriously, once you enter the gates, there seriously is no breeze. Also, it's said that if you record your visit there, nothing with show on the recording, but once you go home and watch it, you'll see and hear witches laughing and whatnot. I've had many crazy experiences there, which makes me keep coming back, because I love the feeling of being scared. It's odd :) Which is why I love horror movies. So, in that respect, I guess I can be considered "creepy".

• Like 1

Reading this thread, I thought that I was really not creepy at all. And I'm not into morbid or scary movies either.

But... for a history project I read several hundreds of dissection reports over the course of 2 years. I guess that counts :blink: .

Hahaha that's just kind of gory and gross :lol: but yeah it probably counts :)

Edited by .soup.

Nonsense. you can have a gravestone unless there's some cultural reason you won't. We got my dad a gravestone, and it's a full upright monstrosity with pictures of race cars, a boy gutting a deer, and "show me your tramp stamp!" engraved on the back.*

Not really. But that's what I want on MY gravestone.

Am I creepy? Hm. Does standing next to you, really close, count? I really like those shorts, they look good on you.

Oh, me? Yeah, I'm 47.

Does anyone want some iced tea?

Or maybe some ice cream?

I have a fascination with serial killers. They live by different standards. They are incapable of love. I find it fascinating how different they are from "normal" people. If I had the drive, I'd become a forensic psychiatrist and study them for a living. It has to be one of most fascinating career getting inside their heads. And no, I am not a sociopath or someone capable of being a mass murderer of any kind.

You just think Dexter's hot! :P

Lol, I was so gonna say you should watch Dexter. The profile of serial killers is really interesting, in real life and in fiction.

By the way, you and your boyfriend are naughty. So do you actually sleep with the guys? Is there a contest to see how many of them you can take to bed?

Yea we do hehe, but there's no contest because we do it as a team...we double team them! :P We have conquered seven cute boys and three girls up to know lol, the last one can be seen in my gallery (the justin bieber look-a-like ^^).

Yea we do hehe, but there's no contest because we do it as a team...we double team them! :P We have conquered seven cute boys and three girls up to know lol, the last one can be seen in my gallery (the justin bieber look-a-like ^^).

Was bieber look-a-like going: "Like baby, baby, baby nooo. Like baby, baby, baby ohhh"

Because that would be so creepy. :lol:

• Like 1

Was bieber look-a-like going: "Like baby, baby, baby nooo. Like baby, baby, baby ohhh"

Because that would be so creepy. :lol:

Lol, nah he wasn't but I think that would have just spurred me on tongue.gif...and that makes me creepy so i guess i'm in the right thread laugh.gif

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Am I creepy,

I like to watch people, when I can get away with it I'll wear sunglasses where ever i go so i can watch be people without being noticed. It doesn't matter who it is, the hot guy or girl, the old lady with her grandkids, if the gaggle of kids playing on the merry-go-round. I like to watch and try to see what their movements, actions, or expressions say about them. I guess that's creepy.

I also like to sit out on my front stairs at night or walk through the park at midnight, don't why on that one either.

Oh I've alos been known to howl at the moon, but thats just cause I like doing that lol.

Totally creepy! Love it! I stare at the people and it's like the best way to enetrtain oneself if nothing to do. And I howl to the moon too, but only when it's full and when I get the change to do it in private. Full moon makes me do even more creepier things too, like I tend to be extremelly flirtatious to almost everyone. And that is soo embarassing... I try not to go any drinking or socializing during full moon, don't wanna pick me a guy or a gal that I'll regret later.

Is it creepy to believe in full moon's effect...:*) ? I have so many years of data about about the effects...