Amphion  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's behind Amphion?

• Answers to follow.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's easy! If I am spying on Brad for 19 years (god, how pathetic...) I would know ALL his enemies... Get in contact with them and offer them a deal:

"Invest in my company and I will make you rich and destroy Brad at the same time..."

Why else Amphion refused to release their financials? Because it would show who was investing in the company...

Or it could be as something really stupid like some of the many trusts of the family is heavily imvested in the company itself. Trusties are not required to tell their clients who and what they are invested in unless the client asked, like a blind trust. Rich people don't care what's in the trust anyways... Just as long as they get the $$.

I can imagine what happens when they finally get a peek into the financials of amphion and realize JP is one of the many investors... :P

Most people know what's in their trusts, and since Brad and Stef manage the Schluter money, and JP manages his own, they'd know. The only people who don't know what's in their trusts are idiots (whole other topic) or those with blind trusts, almost always politicians. Those are pretty rare, and are managed very conservatively, so a venture capital firm like Amphion wouldn't likely be on their radar.

I don't think Dan's been spying on Brad for 19 years, but he has carried a grudge. Remember, this was the guy in BeRad who would try to piss off Brad's friends to see if Brad was gay. He was obsessive even before they f**ked.

That's a good personal policy to have. Don't f**k people who are obsessed with you. innocent.gif

• 2 weeks later...

just because you were the BF, does not mean you were involved...

of course, since this is CAP, everyone is involved... :P

Lark was always the user. He used Max for sex and $$$. It would not surprise me if Lark was using Dan for sex and $$$ as per usual.

Edited by mmike1969

I'm assuming Lark will be the boyfriend of any rich dude or lady who will pay his way. Although with him getting closer to 40, I'm guessing Lark's days of being a boy toy are coming to a close and he's trying to figure out a way to secure money for him to live on.

I'm assuming Lark will be the boyfriend of any rich dude or lady who will pay his way. Although with him getting closer to 40, I'm guessing Lark's days of being a boy toy are coming to a close and he's trying to figure out a way to secure money for him to live on.

Yeah, even at the expensive of his former best friend. He's a piece of shit. Maybe JP will have him taken care of this time around. :music:

before we off anyone, is anyone here still friends with people we knew in HS let alone still best friends with your best friend?

for me, that's over 20yrs ago so no and I would not take care of people whom I don't even know...

but that is just me...

I think that a handsome 40 year old guy would make great arm candy for a guy about 10-20 years older.

Ok here is my guess. First of all at it not just one person but a group of people who have gathered. Stef and Brad thought Lard didn''t have the money for this. However if it was a group of people each one would not have to be as rich. Let's look at each person and what they could have to bring to the table. Dan Church: classmate of Brad and Robbie, Brad dropped him to get back from Robbie, that was almost twenty year ago a long time to hold a plot and take over. Mark Clark: long time friend of Brad, Brad drop him cause of Robbie and he got into a fight with Robbie on Max,s parents lawn. Lard also drove a BMW in high school so jhis family must have had bucks. Nick Schluter: Brad's half brother. Nick has a trust fund. He was getting along with Brad in 1985 but later in The Box was not. What changed? Bitty's death? Brian: Jp's half-brother. Brian was upset with Matt and would do anything to hurt the family. Brian was also Stef's personal assistant so a insider with a lot of imformation that could be damaging. What Brandan and Carson have to do with it is unknown other than they are spies. The wild card maybe Rev. Carmichael: anti gay pastor of Calgery Baptist Church. Could he be Brad's half brother and Kevin's father? All of them have reason to hurt Brad and Robbie, some of them have money to pool and some of them have information which could be useful. One thing is missing the mastermind who could it be?

Ok here is my guess. First of all at it not just one person but a group of people who have gathered. Stef and Brad thought Lard didn''t have the money for this. However if it was a group of people each one would not have to be as rich. Let's look at each person and what they could have to bring to the table. Dan Church: classmate of Brad and Robbie, Brad dropped him to get back from Robbie, that was almost twenty year ago a long time to hold a plot and take over. Mark Clark: long time friend of Brad, Brad drop him cause of Robbie and he got into a fight with Robbie on Max,s parents lawn. Lard also drove a BMW in high school so jhis family must have had bucks. Nick Schluter: Brad's half brother. Nick has a trust fund. He was getting along with Brad in 1985 but later in The Box was not. What changed? Bitty's death? Brian: Jp's half-brother. Brian was upset with Matt and would do anything to hurt the family. Brian was also Stef's personal assistant so a insider with a lot of imformation that could be damaging. What Brandan and Carson have to do with it is unknown other than they are spies. The wild card maybe Rev. Carmichael: anti gay pastor of Calgery Baptist Church. Could he be Brad's half brother and Kevin's father? All of them have reason to hurt Brad and Robbie, some of them have money to pool and some of them have information which could be useful. One thing is missing the mastermind who could it be?

Good job: it reminded me of one of those soap opera intros from the old days.biggrin.gif

I think that a handsome 40 year old guy would make great arm candy for a guy about 10-20 years older.

Really? I thought the inherent deal about trophy boyfriends was that they were young, like in their 20's or 30's. I figured the male cougars wouldn't be interested in guys who were 40, because they're too old at that point.

Edited by methodwriter85

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..