Amphion  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Who's behind Amphion?

• Answers to follow.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say Brian: he had access to everything that was Stef's.

But we are already told he went to school with Brad so it could be Lark.

Brandon? No real info on him... :confused:

Edited by mmike1969

Im pretty sure it's either Lark or Childers.

Lark - well, im not sure where he would ahve got the money, but if time hascaused bitterness to fester, then the Crampton Clan helping to set max free would be a pretty big motivation.

Childers - we havent seen for a long time. I figure he has residual bitterness about the "latent gayness" that was awakened in him, and blames Brad for ruining his life?

Those are for me the two realistic possibilities..... but im gonna try re-reading Be Rad just to make sure....

Didn't Jake die because of AIDS during Man in Motion?

EDIT: I think it's Doug Childers, though I thought he and Brad were on relatively good terms at the end of Be Rad. Amphion could also be using Brian as well since he's bitter and hates Brad. Stef's influence could of left Brian with little option but to join Amphion, especially with the intel he has on Stef's empire.

Edited by Caedus

STEF has multiple PERSONALITY disorder and he is ACTUALLY three different PEOPLE at AMPHION.

The only cure for this is BUGGERY

Also, BENJAMIN WHIST is actually JIM CRAMPTON in DISGUISE and is currently SEEKING ELECTION as an ELECTOR in TWO COUNTIES. HIs mission is to FORCE JP to retire from STANFORD in shame by outing him as a STOUT COMMUNIST.

:::crawls back under a rock:::

I think Tiger is right. Brian. Lark, Whist the unholy trinity. Stef's personal assistant is the plant ratting out the good guys. The dot com fall will do them all in. Better yet Amphion will save Stef from losing a lot of money. I hope they will all get the same cell in prison.

I think Tiger is right. Brian. Lark, Whist the unholy trinity. Stef's personal assistant is the plant ratting out the good guys. The dot com fall will do them all in. Better yet Amphion will save Stef from losing a lot of money. I hope they will all get the same cell in prison.

Well, Brian and Lark are only two guys, so it's hardly a trinity.tongue.gif

I think Brian only used Whist to piss JP off. It would really funny if Amphion helped Stef avoid the dotcom burst. I'm gonna stick with Doug being the mastermind.

When Millenium reaches the dotcom burst I hope Stef, Luke, and Brad take some big losses. Not only because it's realistic, but because of the strain it would have on the characters, especially Brad.

Lark has got to be part of it. I never thought about Nic. Nic hates Brad. Only a group of people could out fox Stef. Another thought Stef, Brad and Luke think its someone out to get them. What if its not a vendetta only somebody wanting to may money and using Stef to do so. They only target deals which the guys are going to buy. Not doing any reseach on their own. Stef's answer to it will bring Amphion down.

Another thought Stef, Brad and Luke think its someone out to get them. What if its not a vendetta only somebody wanting to may money and using Stef to do so. They only target deals which the guys are going to buy. Not doing any reseach on their own. Stef's answer to it will bring Amphion down.

Interesting thought - if it's not a vendetta, just people trying to make money, more money, then it doesn't have to be any person/group smarter than Steph, just someone who knows him and how good a money maker it could be - the person /group may have no intention or desire to hurt Steph - they just want "a piece of the pie", therefore the "suspects" could included friends / family......?

Mark, he also listed Whist. Silly goose.

come on, among all his talents (and you'd have to agree, he has one or two!) we don't expect a mathmatical genius as well.... so cut the man some slack.....:D

Another person it could be Jason. Jason would never be out to get Stef or Brad. Make money yes but not hurt Stef on purpose.

Edited by rjo

Are we guilty of being incredibly sexist in this.....

It seems unlikely becuase they steyed on good terms.... but time and bitterness can breed contempt.... So.....

Karen ...? Anyone???

it can NOT be a girl...

Brad said "I went to school with the guy who runs Amphion"

Yes, but he said that in relation to Carey Chase - the "frontman" originally - When they later assumed the identity of the guy behind amphion was someone else Brad went to school with... well... they assumed it was a GUY.

Let's be clear, Brad doesnt know at this stage who is behind amphion either - he is just assuming.... and I think its well within Mr Arbour's past record to do something "stereotype busting"... and so I maintain that there is EVERY possibility that it is a girl...

Lets see.... karen ended up with Lark.... who as it turns out was one confused puppy. She goes from relationship to relationship.... crippled by the emotional baggage of her first two guys being... well... into guys...

Bitterness creeps in.... - it aint beyond the realsm of possibility....

Yes, but he said that in relation to Carey Chase - the "frontman" originally - When they later assumed the identity of the guy behind amphion was someone else Brad went to school with... well... they assumed it was a GUY.

Let's be clear, Brad doesnt know at this stage who is behind amphion either - he is just assuming.... and I think its well within Mr Arbour's past record to do something "stereotype busting"... and so I maintain that there is EVERY possibility that it is a girl...

Lets see.... karen ended up with Lark.... who as it turns out was one confused puppy. She goes from relationship to relationship.... crippled by the emotional baggage of her first two guys being... well... into guys...

Bitterness creeps in.... - it aint beyond the realsm of possibility....

Great theory. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's a great theory.biggrin.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..