What's your favourite Salad Dressing?

Apparently, this question is one of those that marriage counsellors ask to find out how well you know your spouse. It is usually a good indication of how attentive you are to your partner etc.

So, in the spirit of getting to know everyone better, I though't I'd ask - What's your favourite salad dressing?

Mine is a nice pomegranate and port vinaigrette... I like the contrasts in flavour between sweet and sharp, and drizzled over sun dried tomatoes and lettuce....

So how about you... ?

Ranch! I love ranch. It's got many uses besides salad too, which is part of the reason I love it. :D

You have my mind in knots :)

Right you are. Never, ever post anything before the second cup of coffee. :)

Never DO anything before the second cup of coffee

So does anyone like anything a little more unusual?? anyone embrace the extra-ordinary?

Blood doesn't really go well with salad... cheese and garlic are so much better

Bleu Cheese, with extra Bleu Cheese added.

Ditto but I also like garlic mayonnaise or just plain mayonnaise at a pinch. I suppose not technically a dressing but a big blob on top shakes down nicely.

Of course my home made garlic and herbs with 50/50 oil and vinegar steeped for a few weeks in the sun is pretty good too :)

Of course my home made garlic and herbs with 50/50 oil and vinegar steeped for a few weeks in the sun is pretty good too :)

Don't leave us hanging -- inquiring minds need to know your herbs of preference. Or for that matter oil and vinegar too.

Please B)

Edited by Eddy

Caesar, or i make my own Chinese dressing. The recipe was just on the back of a packet of friend noodles, so i was like, "what the hell, why not?" and now i love it.