Happy Birthday Dom!

Hey Dom I just noticed the clock turned over to Midnight and that means today is in fact your birthday. I hope you live it to the max and do jam pack it with tons of great moments to remember for years to come. :2thumbs:

Take care and enjoy, I get to have your day off work because us Canadian's felt like having Thankgiving today. Say I wonder how many of us will be mentioning you in grace today. :lmao:

Edited by Bardeara

Happy 22nd Birthday Dominic Anthony Luka!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

You have provided a tremendous amount of enjoyment and pleasure for many of your readers :read::read::read: . Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift and talent with us. You are truly appreciated!

May Year 22 bring you everything you wish for as well as happiness and good health.

Vic the Domaholic

Happy Birthday, Dom !!

Best Wishes for a great day. :music:

Sharon

P.S. I made you this really great chocolate cake but, humm, see it was perishable and, humm... I decided it was too difficult to ship. So I'll just keep it for you...... 0:)

Happy Birthday Dom!!! I hope that it is a wonderful Year.....and a fun one too:)

You gave us a great chapter on your Birthday....(Sorry you didn't get your B Day Cake...as I recall, Sharon is a great baker (no, I haven't had the pleasure to sample her cakes...LOL)

In any event, per your Blog, I hope you had a great weekend and fun with pretty boy:)

Happy Birthday and I hope it was a blast:)

Michael