Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Millennium - Best Hosted Story

gallery_2027_470_47065.jpg

Thanks to all of the members of my team and to all of my readers, especially those of you who voted biggrin.gif, for making this possible. Last year, Bloodlines won, and I truly felt honored. This year, I feel just as happy, and just as flattered.

• Like 1

Congratulations. :2thumbs:

You have obviously put a lot of your time, energy, passion, and imagination into this story. Glad to see you get a just recognition for all your hard work. I realize praise is important to a strong writer and happy you are getting some much justified praise. :worship:

• Like 1

gallery_2027_470_47065.jpg

Thanks to all of the members of my team and to all of my readers, especially those of you who voted biggrin.gif, for making this possible. Last year, Bloodlines won, and I truly felt honored. This year, I feel just as happy, and just as flattered.

Mark, congratulations.

These CAP stories have been very good reading stuff for me, and especially 'Milennium' is a real hot and addictive story. I'm glad a lot of other people rated this story of yours and in my eyes you deserve this award without any doubt.:worship:

Please don't let the CAP end here.

NDG

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..