[Andrew_Q_Gordon] Whoa - how cool is this?

Okay so not quite anything BUT, short of breaking a GA rule, I am free. This is better than walking around the house in my boxers with a cup of coffee on a Saturday morning . . . er well maybe not that good, but close.

Not that I really get to set the rules BUT I think I kinda do - so here they are

Rule 1 -Everyone has to follow the general Rules of GA - (So hard I know)

Rule 2 - F'bombs are fine, WTF, What the fudge, F'in all are fine. The bad C word - no.

Rule 3 - there is no Rule 3

Rule 4 - Feel free to stop in and start a topic. There is no topic that is off topic in Q-topolis. ^_^

Rule 5- No politics, because frankly I was told this is a semi antonymous universe where I get to be King [Even thought I am not THE King, I am Master and Commander of Andy Land, so I rule by fiat, ergo obviating the need to talk politics because there are no politics here other than mine :rolleyes: ]

Finally Rule 6 - Be excellent to each other.

Whew, that was a lot of work enacting new rules of the universe. Questions? Comment? Doubts? Silly Faces? Post here, Complaints must go to Helen Wait. :P

Andy

Rule 5- No politics, because frankly I was told this is a semi antonymous universe where I get to me King [Even thought I am not THE King, I am Master and Commander of Andy Land, so I rule by fiat, ergo obviating the need to talk politics because there are no politic here other than mine :rolleyes:

:king: lol

• Like 1

Rule 2 - F'bombs are fine, WTF, What the fudge, F'in all are fine. The bad C word - no.

oh my gawd he illegalised the word clown and coffee!!! >_<

Edited by meowsan
  • Like 1

oh my gawd he legalized the word clown and coffee!!! >_<

Ass Clown is acceptable too, Meow,

And well coffee is life so I didn't legalize it, it is a universal constant :P

Whoa.... This is a catastrophe we need a rule 3

:P

Feel free to suggest one Bee, but as Masshole and Commander of Andyland, I reserve the right to veto it's implementation. :king:

• Like 1

You know, being God has it's downside. Wait until you have to smite someone.

I wouldnt minded being smited 0:)

And @ Andy: LOL at the set of rules :P I wonder if the mods knew how much mayhem you'd cause if you had your own forum...obviously not :lol:

• Like 1

Awwww.... I would really love to come and visit but I'm afraid I can't do rules... well I could come in and break them I suppose. Would you really throw me out??? How about if I break Rule 3. And you KNOW I am going to break rule 2 beacuse you've banned my absolute favourite word and also rule 5 because I am the Queen of Evil no matter where I go :):devil:

You've really got me thinking now. I haven't made any rules for my forum :devil: :devil:

• Like 1

Awwww.... I would really love to come and visit but I'm afraid I can't do rules... well I could come in and break them I suppose. Would you really throw me out??? How about if I break Rule 3. And you KNOW I am going to break rule 2 beacuse you've banned my absolute favourite word and also rule 5 because I am the Queen of Evil no matter where I go :):devil:

You've really got me thinking now. I haven't made any rules for my forum :devil: :devil:

Should we be scared of what those rules might be? :unsure:

And lol of course you are the Queen of Evil everywhere Nephy hence :worship::lol:

You know, being God has it's downside. Wait until you have to smite someone.

I get to smite people?!?! COOOLLLLL! I'm so ready :mace:

I wouldnt minded being smited 0:)

And @ Andy: LOL at the set of rules :P I wonder if the mods knew how much mayhem you'd cause if you had your own forum...obviously not :lol:

I have not yet begun to Mayhem - and I asked first if I could be queen - er er KING of my own domain.

HEY! No copying my shtick. <_<

But rules are meant to be broken Nephy, that was just the general disclaim to absolve me from all liability when people like you come and do naughty things :P [Lawyer talk and all you understand that.]

Should we be scared of what those rules might be? :unsure:

And lol of course you are the Queen of Evil everywhere Nephy hence :worship::lol:

Right but I am not trying to be the Queen of Mean, just Master and Commander. I still bend a knee [note I did not say get on my knees Nephy] to the true and rightful Queen. :worship:

• Like 1

That's probably something that we members should judge for ourselves.

**Shudder**

Just the thought of letting everyone see and Judge has me getting ready to go to the gym. LOL

Check with me after spring soccer season ends - after refereeing 30-40 games, I might feel brave enough to reconsider :P

**Shudder**

Just the thought of letting everyone see and Judge has me getting ready to go to the gym. LOL

Check with me after spring soccer season ends - after refereeing 30-40 games, I might feel brave enough to reconsider :P

come on Andy ;)

You know you want to show everyone :P

Well how long is that going to take! :P And yay for 501 posts :P hehehe

Haha well 501 doesn't sound as dramatic as 500 but it is of more value :P

End of June I suppose, Whenever spring soccer is over and even then I make no promises, scaring the kiddies is bad.

YAY!! more rules to break!!! i love my signature more and more everyday! ;):devil:

Haha well 501 doesn't sound as dramatic as 500 but it is of more value :P

End of June I suppose, Whenever spring soccer is over and even then I make no promises, scaring the kiddies is bad.

**looks right...looks left** :huh: what kiddies?? :huh:

C'mon ANDY!

• Like 1