Wedding Song

When I got married I wanted to walk down the aisle to 'Haggards Unicorns', it's an instrumental piece from the movie 'The Last Unicorn' (best movie EVER) but the cd i burnt didn't work so i walked down the aisle to 'from this moment' by Shania Twain, still a beautiful song.

When I got married, I have NO idea what music played in the back ground (jk, there was no music, since it isn't proper to play muc=sic at a wedding in a temple...) However, when we did celebrate it with friemds and close members of the family.. they did play 'OUR' song. :)

Some complained.. some laughed.. some grimaced... and I swayed and smiled, as did the closest friends!

When I got married, we got married in a courthouse by judge, so no reception, dance or traditional first dance like your asking about Pat. But I was determined to have my first dance, so in our kitchen after the little party we had ended and everyone had gone home , J and I danced to Your Love Amazes Me by Lonestar. A sappy, country ,traditional, first dance kind of song, but it was one of THE best moments of my life.

P.S. On a totally off topic way, I've looked at the thread , about "show yourself", so I've seen what y'all look like and yesterday while waiting for my bus, I saw what could have been your twin Pat. Except for the fact that his hair was a light brown, the resemblance was amazing! same hairstyle too. Just thought I'd toss that in.

You & Me, by Lifehouse. Sorry that I beat you to it Fishwings.

LOL, actually the whole idea of this thread came from a conversation I had with him last night on MSN when we were talking about Lifehouse and the song "You and Me." LOL

Although I don't think I would ever use that song in my own wedding, only because two of my OWN friends have already used it as their own song xD I want to have my own :P

• Like 1

LOL, actually the whole idea of this thread came from a conversation I had with him last night on MSN when we were talking about Lifehouse and the song "You and Me." LOL

Although I don't think I would ever use that song in my own wedding, only because two of my OWN friends have already used it as their own song xD I want to have my own :P

Serious? Guess Tet and I aren't so original after all

Hmm probably classical music, it changes quite frequently actually. I've always thought I'd get married on an island, we walk down a stone path and get married under an arch of flowers...so romantic I know...

Right now this.

Hopefully my hubby will like it, my friends are fighting over who will play at my weddings ha ha..

This is what I want for my wedding song, to whatever guy I end up with. I figure my future husband would get the humor of playing this song to a shocked wedding crowd. Edited by methodwriter85

This is what I want for my wedding song, to whatever guy I end up with. I figure my future husband would get the humor of playing this song to a shocked wedding crowd.

Lol yes! I love this idea. I love when married couples mix up the usual traditions at weddings.

• 3 weeks later...