Rapture to occur May 22

This went around the office today. I think my favorite so far...post-948-0-38413700-1306196648_thumb.jpg(Click for full size.)

That's funny!

Oh! An update:

Preacher says he was 5 months off, Judgment Day will occur in October

ALAMEDA, CALIF.—California preacher Harold Camping said Monday his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.

Link to full Article

Oh! An update:

Preacher says he was 5 months off, Judgment Day will occur in October

ALAMEDA, CALIF.—California preacher Harold Camping said Monday his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.

I saw this one coming a mile away...

Actually 21st October was always on his predictions; 21st May was the Rapture, 21st October was the apocalypse...apparently he's not just decided to merge the two...No doubt the delaying of the rapture is because God appreciated their faith so much he decided to hold off so that they could 'save' more people :)

The wonderful thing about faith; it can delay the apocalypse over and over again...

• 2 weeks later...

Dang. I had a spot cleared and dusted for a nice 72 inch LED flat screen TV that I was going to pick up at the Left Behind looting sale. Guess I will have to wait till 2012 now.

zzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

oh. world is still here.

life goes on.

and in other news, water is discovered as wet, fire hot, snow is cold, and the sky is blue. Oh, also 1 + 1 = 2.

More details at 11.

Edited by thephoenix
  • Like 1