[Viv] From Behind Those Eyes

I'm hoping I won't let you down, but I think I will do both sides equal justice in the 'uncomfortable' department... and thanks for all the kind words Conner! :D

Hugs,

Viv

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Viv!

I had a chance to finally take a look at your story the other night and ended up reading the whole 14 chapters in one sitting... what a fantastic story and I couldn't stop once I started reading... my boss probably isn't too happy with you since I was as sharp as a bag of hammers the next day! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the work you've obviously put into this and I'm looking forward to chapter 15!

Steve

Hey Viv! :D

I just read chapter 15! I hadn't realised it was out! I loved it! I'm so glad Stephan finally told Jules. I thought it was really cool how she reacted, I can't wait to see where their conversation goes from there though. Plus it was cool how she opened it up to discussion by saying, "so you want to tell me about Jesse now?" I guess it really helped that she and Sean had already sort of suspected. I'm looking forward to seeing if Stephan is going to tell Sean and Bobby soon too.

Anyway I looking forward to the next chapter! (and I hope this time I know when it comes out! lol) Take care and have an awesome day! :D

Kevin

Hey Viv..

i just read chapter 16 . im soo glad that juels is okay with stephan and jesse i think it was cute that she decided to plan stephans party with jesse to get to know him better.. :D but you ended it wen stephan got up and i was all into it like a jerry springer show heheh :D

cant wait for chapter 17 ! keep up the great writing

nicole

Hey Viv!

WOW!! That was an AWESOME chapter! I can't figure out if Sean for sure knows or not. I guess he doesn't since I don't think anyone's told him, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure he's figured it out on his own.

I can't wait to see how Sean and Bobby react to Tim's insults, it'll really show the depth of their support.

It'll definitely be interesting to see how Stephan handles this too! I was thinking he could say, "Because he's my friend, so $%@$-off ;) ", but then again since he actually tried to unseat Jesse, maybe it is a little more serious.

Either way chapter 17 definitely can't come out too soon to suit me! No pressure though ;) ......well maybe a little 0:) hehee j/k I know it'll be great when it does come out :2thumbs::great:

All the best,

Kevin

Is so cool--have been reading this story on nifty and now realise that its another story thats by someone here. Is one big great talent-pool. Keep it up, really enjoy your story--is one of the ones i look for updates off!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 17 was great, Viv! :2thumbs:

I'm kinda disappointed Stephan didn't get any licks in at Joey's. :(

I must say that I enjoyed the uhhh... encounter between Jesse and Stephan :wub: . So erotic, very well done. I need a cigarette. :P

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18 was great. :2thumbs:

Mind you, I think a few more paragraphs involving hot tub interaction might have added to my pleasure! :P

I believe you've clearly set the stage for some kind of catastrophe during the upcoming birthday party. :(

I'm worried.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

• 2 weeks later...