Zachary Quinto Comes Out

Gene Splicer PHD

O_O Wow, I'd wondered about him for a while now but I never really thought he'd actually turn out gay. It's nice to see someone famous come out while their in the middle of a successful instead of at the end on one. I hope this doesn't hurt his chances of being in more movies though. He's been one of my favorite actors ever since I first started watching Heroes and it'd suck if he didn't do anything big after the next Star Trek. It was a really great article too and he came off as a normal person, not arrogant or full of himself at all. Congratulations Zach!

There have been a number of pictures of him with various past boyfriends, but it is really nice he did come out. And I agree he is really cute - though Milo was the reason for watching "Heroes" (and is straight as far as I know) :-(

I'm glad to see anyone who feels secure enough to come out as long as they don't think they are the chosen spokesperson for all gay people on earth or act like a douche-bucket.

Welcome to the party Mr. Quinto.

Actually at 35 he is closer to my age Tiger. LOL.

Ah, but he's 34, and since I'm almost 29, that means he's just over 5 and a half years older than me and 7 years younger than you. Posted Image Edited by Tiger

We will, trust us. And Tiger, lol. You go! I'm surprised by how many high profile people are coming out. Each one is doing the gay community a huge service. They are letting people know that gay people are here, and they aren't degenerative sluts with teh aids. Having positive gay rolemodels in hollywood will make acceptance go up in general. Hats off to Mr. Quinto

I'm more of a James Kirk fan.

Correction...I'm more of a Chris Pine fan Posted Image

Ditto. Chris Pine is more smexy

The blasphemy in this topic shocks, shocks me!

*storms out in disgust*

I'm more of a James Kirk fan.

Correction...I'm more of a Chris Pine fan Posted Image

(Kuddos to Zachary though)

Seems logical to me :D

I loved him as Sylar in Heroes, hands down one of his best performances.

Also a big Wohoo! Another Star Trek actor, wonder if George Takei knew?

Kirk and Spock shippers can commence on new stories now in the parallel universe. (I want Anton though, who can say no to Chekov, plus he's my age :P )