I'm speechless....

Y_B

I wear my cap backwards sometimes but only sometimes, depending on how i'm feeling that day. Usually I wear it bill forward and straight, sometimes pulled down further when I wanna be left alone. Nothing sideways or any of that "ghetto cool".

The way that guy is wearing it in the video is pretty sexy. You gotta have the right swag to go with it or your cap is gonna look out of place.

LoL wanna bet?

I'd bet but it might take some time. Like I tell many of you young 'uns: you've got the tools and the talent. Good things are bound to happen for you. Posted Image

It's a good odds. How about nachos?

I'd bet but it might take some time. Like I tell many of you young 'uns: you've got the tools and the talent. Good things are bound to happen for you. Posted Image

It's a good odds. How about nachos?

lol. I intend on having good things happen. I just don't really think love is a priority :P its my own fault really. But like you said, I am VERY young!

Lol, I'll take some chips! Not really up for cheese though :P

• 1 month later...