Chapter 7 finds Jonas dealing with the strange orders from their exotic clients. He's still worried about the blind date Jenny has set up and was used by his boss Opie as prop for dealing with another department head. It's humorous and a good read!

I can't wait to find out about the 'date' Posted Image and wonder when Jonas will finally get to meet some of their exotic clients.Posted Image

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright Chapter 8 is up. Thanks again to Renee for stepping in to do the clean up while poor Frosty deals with family matters. I hate it when a member of the team has something go wrong, and not much can be done when you lose a parent. My heart and best wishes are with her and her family, which is why this chapter is dedicated to her and her family.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows this next chapter was a bit rough. Andy had to really help me rip it apart and he is helping to put it back together. He is rereading the copy now and I then have to send it to the editor. Just don't want anyone to think I forgot about Jonas. He is being worked on and will hopefully be up if not tonight then maybe by tomorrow. Thanks for the patience.

Maybe Jonas should suggest to Jenny that this will be both the first, and last, gay date that she sets him up on... Posted Image

Well her heart was in the right place. :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry gang. With my father having been in the hospital everything is out of whack. Just finally getting him settled in home again but in a month or so he has undergo surgery again. Give me a few days and the chapter I was working on can go to my beta and editor. I really didn't mean to fall this behind but life happens.

Wayne, take care of you, take care of your dad, relax! We will still be here. We will read whatever you give us, when you're ready. Don't rush on our account. Just focus on what is important: you and your loved ones!

Big Hugs! :hug:

• Like 1

First, I want to let you know how much I am enjoying this story, both in this form and when it was an Anthology story. It is well written and very easy to get into the mind and life of Jonas. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. The other thing I wanted to tell you is good luck with your Dad. I know I and everyone else will be keeping both of you in our thoughts and hoping for the best.