Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99 +14) Head Games

Whilst describing the wait as akin to torture, may be a tad extreme, it rather nicely sums up how I feel after every tuesday morning with my first cup of coffee. I will be be very sad to see this come to its inevitable end, though a small part of me though I know it won't happen almost wants Bridget to escape. She's been written fantastically and sounds like out of everyone, with the games which have been played she'd come out alive if not on top.

Just a bit of a "wind-up" there making us think the four would try to take on B'stoke bringing them unwittingly close to their end...tsk, tsk, tsk! But once again, a minor reprieve and a pull back from the edge of the cliff - too little, too late, for our Goat.

All hail, King of the Cliffies!

Thank CJ for another chapter, though I swear, this seemed like the shortest chapter, ever! ;-(

• Site Moderator

With the nominations and the elections over, CJ is now free to write as many cliffhangers as he wants to in 2012. He is ineligible to be nominated for the 2012 Readers Choice Awards. He's now serving his second term as KING.

With the nominations and the elections over, CJ is now free to write as many cliffhangers as he wants to in 2012. He is ineligible to be nominated for the 2012 Readers Choice Awards. He's now serving his second term as KING.

Hi TR - do you really thi it was necessary to encourage our Goat to hang out on the cliffside more often than he already does?..

;-)

• Site Moderator

Hi TR - do you really thi it was necessary to encourage our Goat to hang out on the cliffside more often than he already does?..

;-)

As a member of the award winning team. I'm allowed to pull his chain.

Does anyone else feel all his protests about no cliffhangers was in fact a campaign for the title of King? Posted Image

All hail CJ Posted Image King of the non-existant cliffhangers! Posted Image

Great chapter. So many little hineys hanging from cliffs.

As the co-chair of Cia for Queen of Cliffs, I can say the answer is no CJ did NOT want to win. I've learned in my time that there is a tradition at GA that no one wants to be King(or Queen) of Cliffs. And that authors campaign for someone else. Alas CJ and I failed in our campaign, but we are resolute in our quest to see this award go to the most deserving member of this community. Cia.

This despite the dirty tricks of someone who change poor CJ's banner against his wishes earlier today. With such a stacked deck, it's no wonder we didn't win, but there is always next year.

Whilst describing the wait as akin to torture, may be a tad extreme, it rather nicely sums up how I feel after every tuesday morning with my first cup of coffee. I will be be very sad to see this come to its inevitable end, though a small part of me though I know it won't happen almost wants Bridget to escape. She's been written fantastically and sounds like out of everyone, with the games which have been played she'd come out alive if not on top.

Bridget is indeed a force to be reckoned with; she's survived for decades in a profession that tends to be a short career. :)

Great chapter - lots of excitement - tnx CJ!!!

Thanks!!!

Just a bit of a "wind-up" there making us think the four would try to take on B'stoke bringing them unwittingly close to their end...tsk, tsk, tsk! But once again, a minor reprieve and a pull back from the edge of the cliff - too little, too late, for our Goat.

All hail, King of the Cliffies!

Thank CJ for another chapter, though I swear, this seemed like the shortest chapter, ever! ;-(

But but but... I never use cliffhangers! I was framed!!!!!

I think this is a case where, for the sake of unity and harmony, we should all agree to just... blame Wildone. Posted Image

But but but... I was framed!!!!

And fear not... I shall avoid any and all cliffhangers with my usual meticulous care.

;-)

But but but... A goat would never have anything to do with a cliff!

Does anyone else feel all his protests about no cliffhangers was in fact a campaign for the title of King? Posted Image

All hail CJ Posted Image King of the non-existant cliffhangers! Posted Image

Great chapter. So many little hineys hanging from cliffs.

But I shall be campaigning this year, even though not eligible... I'm already thinking that Cia 2012 has a great ring to it!

As the co-chair of Cia for Queen of Cliffs, I can say the answer is no CJ did NOT want to win. I've learned in my time that there is a tradition at GA that no one wants to be King(or Queen) of Cliffs. And that authors campaign for someone else. Alas CJ and I failed in our campaign, but we are resolute in our quest to see this award go to the most deserving member of this community. Cia. This despite the dirty tricks of someone who change poor CJ's banner against his wishes earlier today. With such a stacked deck, it's no wonder we didn't win, but there is always next year.

Thank you!!!!

Yes, Vote Cia in 2012!!!!

And I was indeed framed..... by an eeevil conspiracy!!!

And BTW, Jan, As I've said, *ALL* the awards won (Circumnavigation won Best Hosted, and Bridget won best antagonist) are, by right, shared equally by our TEAM, so therefor, that makes you King of Cliffhangers too. :P

Posted Image ............Great chapter! Looks like the hunter is now to become the hunted, Mr. B has underestimated Trevor and company. Bridget's spiel sounds good to Sanchez, hopefully he will not talk to Billy about George's last comments. I think a search by all of those aboard the Kookuburra may turn up more then just the transmitter Posted Image So Bridget may not have to bother with having it picked up, it will finally be delivered to the US government who try in vain to return the 'laundry list' back to Bridget and Sanchez. I think the game has played long enough and the tables have been turned around.
  • Site Administrator

Great chapter CJ Posted Image It just goes to show that you rightfully deserved the award for King of Evil Cliffhangers :king:

One thing I noticed right at the start of the chapter,

Great chapter CJ Posted Image It just goes to show that you rightfully deserved the award for King of Evil Cliffhangers Posted Image One thing I noticed right at the start of the chapter,

Great chapter CJ Posted Image It just goes to show that you rightfully deserved the award for King of Evil Cliffhangers Posted Image One thing I noticed right at the start of the chapter,

Posted Image.... A search of the boat by our heroes will reveal more the the planted GPS tracking device as the hidden contents of Arnold will come forth here. Safe for the moment the crew will discover the mystery aboard the vessel.somehow, maybe when they land back at the naval base. But is that going to happen and soon, can I see Bridget and Sanchez trying to escape the cartel and Bridget killing Sanchez? Yep, I can see that with her going westward towards Trevor, but fuel is a problem, I wonder how the goat is going to solve that.

Edited by Benji
  • Site Administrator

Hmm, I wonder what happened to the rest of my post :unsure:

At the beginning of the chapter Shane and Joel were commenting about dying if Trevor made breakfast. Kind of ironic that they did not know how close they were to dying from Mr. B.

I'm sure the coast guard when they arrive to the island will not be able to do much as Basingstoke will be long gone. I'd say the four have their best chance of annoying the radio men at Fleet Base West where they will find out how Mr. B is tracking them.

It will be just another nail in the coffin of him as he will have the Coast Guard, Navy, and Police all looking for him. But then again, so did Bridget :( .

Posted Image ...............Sanchez may have a reach, but Bridget does not.....I'm thinking the navy base will settle many of Trevor's problems as they will be discovered and exposed. Sanchez will have a rude party, an Bridget will try to escape again as Mr. B. will fail miserably, the Aussies are tracking his plane and that sounds disastrous for him, I see him as a non-player now. But the consequences are going to be big. The only piece of this final puzzle might be Julie, Ben was thrown out early but Julie was just set aside, if she is loyal to Bridget would she chance it? Or would she ignore Bridget's escape plea? As I see Bridget is very persuasive in her eloquently waxed argument to convince Julie that she is also in danger, and Trevor needs to be taken out, that only works if the Aries secrets are not found yet>

Well the drug lords are almost as smart as Bridget ... I hope they will grow wise to her ... she's in transition ... our of her element ...

Will she be like a pirate ... advance in rank by killing Sanchez before he does to her??

............Great chapter! Looks like the hunter is now to become the hunted, Mr. B has underestimated Trevor and company. Bridget's spiel sounds good to Sanchez, hopefully he will not talk to Billy about George's last comments. I think a search by all of those aboard the Kookuburra may turn up more then just the transmitter So Bridget may not have to bother with having it picked up, it will finally be delivered to the US government who try in vain to return the 'laundry list' back to Bridget and Sanchez. I think the game has played long enough and the tables have been turned around.

The name of the coming chapter (I'm late announcing, again!) is Hunting the Hunter.

And yep, Trevor was not inclined to just passively run away... he was looking to turn the tables. Of course, that could (literally) put his head on the chopping block if he's not careful.

Hmm, I wonder what happened to the rest of my post Posted Image

At the beginning of the chapter Shane and Joel were commenting about dying if Trevor made breakfast. Kind of ironic that they did not know how close they were to dying from Mr. B.

I'm sure the coast guard when they arrive to the island will not be able to do much as Basingstoke will be long gone. I'd say the four have their best chance of annoying the radio men at Fleet Base West where they will find out how Mr. B is tracking them.

It will be just another nail in the coffin of him as he will have the Coast Guard, Navy, and Police all looking for him. But then again, so did Bridget Posted Image .

Maybe Trevor's cooking is a greater danger than the approaching hit man? :)

Well the drug lords are almost as smart as Bridget ... I hope they will grow wise to her ... she's in transition ... our of her element ...

Will she be like a pirate ... advance in rank by killing Sanchez before he does to her??

Bridget has been in that business longer than most of them have been alive. She's also very upset about losing her operation. :)

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..