54 members have voted

1. 1. Sleepwear, what do you sleep in ?

• Nakie
    • Boxers/Underwear
    • Pyjamas
    • Depends on circumstances
    • Other ( Please specify )

• 2 months later...

I've always been an underwear guy in the sleep wear department.

I can't wear socks in bed, feels weird and don't like the way a t shirt kinda wraps around you in the night, so that's a no no too!

When it's real cold, I might put on a jumper.

• Like 2

undies and a tee shirt for me because I have kids who don't knock before entering my room. they've been warned. I keep telling them, they're going to get an eye full one day by busting in without knocking and it would be pretty...lol I usually get my nudity on when they are away though. ;)

• Like 1

boxers nost of the time. I do however have some comfy old fashioned pyjamas I put on when its cold. I'd probably sleep naked if it wasnt for people barging in (common theme I see:P)

I sleep in boxer briefs, but I can't sleep if I have a shirt or socks on. In fact, I have to keep at least one foot out from under the covers for temperature regulation. I'm weird like that...

For me it really depends on how I feel if its one of those long nights at work and Im in at 1am and exhausted then its underwear and tank top that ive already worn that day anything else, naked or underwear or just a tank top. I cannot sleep with socks on they always end up off

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on when and where. Usually naked, same as Den my partner. However, if on holiday or visiting we both take robes with us for trips to the bathroom, etc.

Summer, panties only. Winter, long underwear that I usually wear camping. Boyfriend likes to keep the window open, year round, with a fan on in the bedroom. He also likes to steal all the covers. Rest of the house is generally 15 degrees warmer than our bedroom during the winter :(

• 2 weeks later...

Boxers and undershirts, my dog jumps on me in the morning to wake me, naked leave marks.

On vacation, i could sleep in a lot of ways depends on weather and air condition.

• 2 weeks later...